Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:04 pm
NotteRequiem
The Labyrinthian
Wooh! Dreamcast day! I'm gonna pop in Skies of Arcadia: Legends (The one for gamecube) and play it on my Wii...All the while staring at the PS2 with FFVII still in it.

Wooh!

@Bio: Heh, no, Gaia has now become facebook: Making too many changes no one appreciates.

At least it hasn't become myspace yet.

What university do you attend?

Err, ehh...Wright Community College...I know, it's not prestigious...But I'm transferring to a media arts school in two years.

But hey, at least I was smart enough to register for financial aid...Free ride all the way through, heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So... I have to ask.. How much did a PS3 like that set you back?
Well, around $400. But then if you take into account the fact that I spent $400 on my first (40 gig) PS3, $800. But then I sold my old one to my friend for $200. So I've spent the $600 launch price on the PS3 in collective total. At first, I was satisfied with the low-end model because I bought it solely for MGS4, and that's all I had pretty much planned to do with it since I already had the 360. But I have since fallen in love with it, and wanted to clear some of the clutter on my entertainment center. So I upgraded, and now my new laptop is gonna have to wait until after my trip to Tampa Florida next month.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm
That's really good. For something that's been discontinued, it's an awesome price.

Speaking of rare, discontinued things...
Rejoice, Silent Hill fans, the original Silent Hill is out on the PS Network! No need to blow $80 on a hard copy on eBay anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm
Yet another reason to get a PS3!? biggrin  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 am
Affirmative. And since I have a PSP, that's TWO Silent Hill games I can play on the go. Until Shattered Memories comes out.
And man, I just started playing Uncharted again (hyping up for the release of the sequel) and MY GOD, I had completely forgotten how amazing the game is. The graphics, the gameplay, the writing, the voice overs, the music... That game is like... The best new IP of this generation, IMO. And from what I've seen of the sequel... Well, if my head doesn't explode while playing it, I'll be surprised.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME
That's really good. For something that's been discontinued, it's an awesome price.

Speaking of rare, discontinued things...
Rejoice, Silent Hill fans, the original Silent Hill is out on the PS Network! No need to blow $80 on a hard copy on eBay anymore.

And it's only $5.99! heart  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:19 pm
Yup. It's a steal.

So guys, I am the master of being broke and still being able to afford video games!
I had 10 games to trade in today. So I went to EB games... And while scanning the games I wanted to trade in, some random guy beside me, saw two games that he wanted. So he gave me $20 for two games whose trade in value was like, around $18. So I made a bit of a profit there. I had 8 games left. They had a deal, their whole, Trade in 3, get 1 free deal. And while looking at the list of the games I could get, I saw... *drumroll* none other than Uncharted 2. So I traded in 3 games for that one. On pre-order, obviously, but that means my Uncharted 2 is guaranteed now, without money.
So I had 5 games left, and with their special promotion, each game I traded in, since it's 5 or more, I got $4 extra on each. So with all that trade in money, I was able to afford Disgaea 2 for PSP, which was why I came there, and I still had $20 leftover, which I put toward Persona for PSP. So I basically left with 2 and a half games (out of the 5 must haves of this Christmas season) plus $20 in my pocket.
So, now, the only games I'm actually gonna have to pay for are Silent Hill Shattered Memories and Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. And by the time they come out, I should be making money.
Awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm
Damn good job. I usually have nothing but remorse when I trade in.  

Mr. Kennedy

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm
I paid $40 for my copy of Silent Hill from Ebay in new condition... still glad I have it, I like to have my collections. Like my RE GC collection, and my SH collection. razz Hell, I'll probably still download it onto the PS3. xd

Also, random thought, I forgot about this but... cool thing they did with Siren: Blood Curse. I was putting in a photo disc for my parents in my PS3 and I saw a folder labeled "August 21". I was wondering "What the hell are these?" then I saw the symbol of Siren and I remembered. With the files you find in Siren: Blood Curse, some of them have photos or sound. You can save them to your hard drive. razz Like the MP3 player which has the main character's (Howard Wright) favorite song on it, you can save that to your HDD. Thought it was pretty cool, since parts in the beginning and end are live-action like the original RE, only these are done really awesomely. Also, there's even a fake blog for Howard Wright. They really got creative and did live-action stuff well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm
Well, I'll probably have SOME regrets way down the line. Like, for example, I traded in my Spider-Man Web of Shadows. I know it's an awesome game. But right now, I'm not in a Spidey mood. Someday I'll be in a Spidey mood again, and I'll say, "Damn. I wish I kept that game."
I also traded in my Burnout Paradise. But I just can't enjoy that game anymore, since I kinda see car crashes in a whole different way, now. So I know I wouldn't be playing that.

And yeah, Canas, if you wanna play SH1 on your PSP, you're gonna HAVE to download it. I mean, yeah, we're getting Shattered Memories, and although I'm sure it'll be awesome, it's a completely different experience.
And Blood Curse and RE1 are like... 11 years apart. I would HOPE the live action cutscenes are better.
Maybe someday I'll order Blood Curse from Europe. It's 10 freakin gigs, I think I'd rather have it in hard copy. Hmm... Should've bought it while I was in Russia.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 am
R.I.P. Patrick Swayze.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 am
Yea I just heard about that myself. Its pretty sad since 'Ghost' is one of my favorite movies.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:48 am
Well, we all knew it would happen soon. Damn shame, but at least unlike Michael Jackson and few others this year, I think everyone actually braced themselves for Swayze's death.
Ghost is one of my favorites too. I've been watching it since I was like, 2 years old. I actually saw Dirty Dancing last week. He left a good legacy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:08 pm
Poor guy. I was really sad because I thought he was putting up a great fight against the cancer. Didn't hear anything about it for a while.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Poor guy. I was really sad because I thought he was putting up a great fight against the cancer. Didn't hear anything about it for a while.
Well, Cancer's a b***h.
He did fight it, and kept a hell of a positive attitude, but it wasn't gonna change anything. But hey, he took it better than anyone I've ever heard of before.

On another note. I'm sure everyone's hear of/seen what happened with Kanye West at the VMAs. Now, I didn't actually watch it, and so, I wanted to see it, I figured, "I'll just log onto Youtube and check it out."
But man, I've never been more annoyed and pissed off in my life. Like... I want to see Kanye's little scene there... But I swear, every single video on Youtube that even has remotely to do with it, has some punkass kid at the beginning going, "I just watched the VMAs and I'm very upset with Kanye and what he did, blah blah blah." Pardon my French, but why the ******** are do all these kids assume that ANYONE's interested in their insignificant opinion on the matter!? All I want to do is see the ******** footage, I don't need some skinny teenage punk Perez Hilton wannabe (that's the worst kind of wannabe you could possibly be) telling me how much it upset them or why or however they feel about it! GAH! Stupid Mainstream Youtube Twitter Top 20 Countdown generation!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games