Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:17 pm

lol
Nope.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:22 am
Speaking of stereotypes, I just read an a feature on Hugh Jackman, and apparently the new film Australia is like the mother of all Australian cliches.  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:31 am
It looks it. I love Jackman, he's amazing, but the film just looks so... what's the right word? Irritating? I dunno. Unoriginal? Something like that. I've never been much of a Kidman fan either, so... no, not watching it. I love you, Hugh, but it's not enough to make me want to see it. xd

@sin: Sin wants a husband who'll do everything for her. She's one pampered lady. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:19 am
I hate housework!!!!!!! It takes me like 2 hours just to summon up the effort to tidy my desk... And then there's vaccuming the house, sweeping the dust off the surfaces, cleaning the floor in the kitchen which seems to always have a load of dirt on it (probably from my sister trampling all over the garden and then coming back in without taking her wellies off)...

>.< I can't cook either. It took me to or three attempts at millionaire's shortbread just to make the caramel bit. It kept on burning up at the bottom of the saucepan...
Hehe. I'll FORCE my husband to cook for me >: D ~ Aren't I a nice person...

crying I got 83% on my last chemistry test... I think i'm going to go into depression...

Hmm... I've just noticed that i use '...' way too much when i'm typing...  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:23 pm
Ah, it seems that all of you girls hate doing housework/cooking. Maybe this is a trait that all Generation Y women possess? rofl

@B&B: If I get married, my mum says I'd probably be that sort of husband. One who'd do all of the housework EXCEPT for cooking. This includes washing the dishes, cleaning the house, doing the gardening etc. I guess that makes me not quite up to Sin's standards right? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:46 am
@Liani: 83% and you're crying?! eek Girl, you should be proud of yourself? Not only is my average in all tests about 60-75% (80%+ are like whoooa), but my average in Chemistry tests (when I still did Chemistry, that is) was like 50%. xd I got 38% once, my lowest test score of all test scores.
Then again, I s'pose my school is pretty harsh... Lol.

But anyway, you should be totally pleased, darling. *hug*

@Mini: Haiii. xd I'd be all right with you. I'm okay doing the cooking. I can do the cleaning and laundry and everything, the driving. I'd actually make an okay housewife, now that I think about it! sweatdrop  

Chibito7

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 am
I made cake from cake mix from a box today. All I had to do was mix the damn thing with some water and an egg and shove it in th oven for half an hour.

I burnt it. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:03 pm
ROFLMAO rofl rofl You can't even bake a cake following instructions? xd  

Minielf

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:09 pm
c[:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:26 am
Minielf
ROFLMAO rofl rofl You can't even bake a cake following instructions? xd

Yes, thank you for the moral support, now I know I can do anything!  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:17 pm
Oh Mini, you're so horrible, laughing at cbc like that! *shoves you lightly* So what if she can't cook? *hugs cbc* No worries, darling. We still love you just the way you are. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:08 pm

lolol.
-haven't posted in awhile-
I made it big in the R&C and forgot about you guys, sorry. D:

ahaha. i wish :invisininja:

OO: !
TOSH CAN MAKE CURRY.
And it's the only thing I can make... orz
But still, it's pretty awesome~ Haha.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 am
*glomps Tosh* I love you, but I don't love curry. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:17 pm
t0shi - made it big? Seriously? Fun auction love?  

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:46 pm

@B&B: But but. Curry is love.
gonk

@Niphy: Ahahaha. Yeah right.
White text, white text. ;O

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games