Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:11 pm
Team Barton...

Oh.... xd

I'm glad you are clothed now.
You're cuter a a bunny, though
...Fear our angelic cuteness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm
I actually like this avatar better than my old one... Sweet. biggrin  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:14 pm
*nosewiggle* heart heart

Yeah... I saved a pic of the arrangement of my inventory, so I can equip stuff now.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Pailzor
*nosewiggle* heart heart

Yeah... I saved a pic of the arrangement of my inventory, so I can equip stuff now.
sweatdrop

**ish confused** sweatdrop  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:44 pm
Wooo. Timsn is happy that her account got given back.
But sad that some of her favorite things are gone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 pm
At least you had your demonic pendant?

pleh. mother ruined my day. i'm just five seconds away from hurting someone.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:56 pm
I want my long drag back though. sweatdrop

*hug* What happened?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 pm
Mom's decided without asking anyone's opinion that she's getting rid of all the animals saturday. And I'm really attached to them since i'm the only one who pays attention to them and suffers through flea bites. So, in a sense, I confronted her about, she said something that was a lie [ saying I don't do s**t to care for them ] and made me cry like usual.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:05 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Mom's decided without asking anyone's opinion that she's getting rid of all the animals saturday. And I'm really attached to them since i'm the only one who pays attention to them and suffers through flea bites. So, in a sense, I confronted her about, she said something that was a lie [ saying I don't do s**t to care for them ] and made me cry like usual.

*hug*
That sucks, really.
I'd give you my birdies but I don't think my parents would appreciate that very much.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:06 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny

I HATE it when my parents do that crap. That sucks. crying **pats shoulder**  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Simplistic-Tyranny

*hug*
That sucks, really.
I'd give you my birdies but I don't think my parents would appreciate that very much.
Birds annoy me. sweatdrop

It's just pissing me off because how can she get rid of this | and this | And this | and this?!

I mean, we haven't even had the cats a year! and here I was being the voice of reason because i knew mom's allergies to cats were still there, but noooooo they were too cute and we got them, and i grow attached.

I've had the dog since I started high school. getting rid of something I've had for 5 freaking years is just pathetically wrong.

Living // Oh, this is usual, then again. I'm nothing to her but a thorn in her side and my opinion never mattered in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:16 pm
So Gambino is blues
Durem is red/black
Aekea
and
Barton are... ?  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
x3 thisismysn x3
Simplistic-Tyranny

*hug*
That sucks, really.

It's just pissing me off because how can she get rid of this | and this | And this | and this?!

I mean, we haven't even had the cats a year! and here I was being the voice of reason because i knew mom's allergies to cats were still there, but noooooo they were too cute and we got them, and i grow attached.

I've had the dog since I started high school. getting rid of something I've had for 5 freaking years is just pathetically wrong.

Living // Oh, this is usual, then again. I'm nothing to her but a thorn in her side and my opinion never mattered in the first place.

They annoy me too, that's why I don't want them. >.>

Maybe she'll change her mind? Or maybe she'll end up letting you keep your dog?
I understand why she doesn't want the cats if she's allergic...
Is she allergic to dogs too?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
x3 thisismysn x3
Simplistic-Tyranny

*hug*
That sucks, really.

I know, right? They teach you growing up to always listen to everyone's opinions, that everyone's equal, and then shoot you down.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Living Disappointments
Simplistic-Tyranny
x3 thisismysn x3
Simplistic-Tyranny

*hug*
That sucks, really.

I know, right? They teach you growing up to always listen to everyone's opinions, that everyone's equal, and then shoot you down.
My mom's called me a mistake more than once. ^^;

Timsn// no. but I cant' stop her, she won't listen to me, my sister won't stop her.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games