Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 pm
Seriously? Not one clip of the original footage? Might as well try Yahoo! news or something, since it was all over the place. I caught it when the VMAs were on. It was pretty ridiculous of him even if you're used to his crazy antics like this. Kayne is still Kanye though. Great. Even if he didn't win a VMA, again xp

And yeah. People are all over youtube, blogging, making shitty skits and such. It's getting very cluttered as all these kids are trying to become Youtube Famous. Even the popular people on youtube really irk me.

(Just clicked on "Most Popular" on Youtube. You weren't kidding. All these people talking about it. This is hilarious.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:54 pm
It's true. The age of youtube is an age where kids think we care about their opinion. And there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

God, I hate Re: videos. So ******** pointless...

I can't wait 'til I turn 20 so I don't have to be considered a teen in this worst-then-the-Hansen-90's generation.  

King of Paradise

nocturne006

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 am
*took a sip of Whesker's Wine*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 am
....I know now isn't the time to bring this up, butthe zombies are getting more ferocious now. They're complaining that want noob flavored meat and not the dog meat I buy cheaply at China. they even spit it out.....which is strange since that's the first time I've seen that. So yeah more noob entries please.*tries to feed them with dog meat, but they throw it back.*  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 am
My opinion: He's a gay fish.

And he's the musical equivalent of raking a car alarm down a chalkboard while shoving the entire thing into the a*****e of a screaming cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Aw come on, he ain't that bad. gonk  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Well, we're all entitled to our opinions. Frankly, from what I've seen, Beyonce DID deserve that award. Not some bubble gum white girl. But then again, I think most of what's popular is highly overrated.
Kanye's 808's album I actually liked. But mostly because he used Tyco drums a lot, and I just love those drums. And the bass line on a few of the tracks was awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Mr. Kennedy

Kanye's awful. If I had a choice to get rid of one thing in the world, I would honestly choose him over cancer, as he's much worse than uncontrolled mitosis. razz Seriously though, I wouldn't mind putting a dagger in his throat. His music sucks, he's a douchebag, he's a jackass, as Obama put it... Ugh, just looking at him makes me want to punch him in the face. It's not just 'cause of the VMA awards this year, either. He also pulled the same s**t when his video didn't win one time, then during the Hurricane Katrina Aid Special thing on NBC way back when, on live national TV, he said that Bush doesn't care about Americans. Ugh, Kanye just... ******** Kanye. @_@  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 pm
Yeah the VMAs (two years ago?) was pretty stupid too. And the Hurricane Katrina Aid footage still makes me laugh my a** off. I've always been a fan of his music and somehow I'm still a fan of him in general. His crazy s**t is pretty annoying, his ego is easily the most inflated in the music business. And that's saying a lot. Yet, it doesn't seem hurt my image of him as much as it should.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm
Canas, if you say that Kanye is worse than 50 Cent, I will slap you.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 am
Mr. Kennedy

Yeah. Yeah, he is. And I believe I've had this discussion before with ******** Beyonce (no, seriously, I'd totally throw it in her. The things I'd eat out of that white girl's a*****e - ******** her music though). She doesn't deserve s**t. Kanye's just butthurt that he didn't win anything again. Because he sucks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 am
So... You're saying that Taylor Swift is better than Beyonce? Come on man, Taylor Swift is yet another typical bubble gum artist. She's the next Kelly Clarkson, which is ironic, because Clarkson was nominated too. It's the same generic bullcrap. Out of all the nominees, Beyonce was the best. Or maybe you think Britney Spears or Pink should've won?
Look, I'm not saying that Beyonce's or Kanye's music is the best. I'm just saying it was the best out of all that were nominated.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

I hate them both equally. *shrug* xd

And Beyonce's music isn't the greatest, but it's still listenable. Also, kudos to her for congratulating Taylor herself when she won an award. She gained a lot of my respect for that. razz

Personally, I think Pink should've won... <_< >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 pm
Lol, pop music wars.

In the end, no one wins...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

I hate them both equally. *shrug* xd

And Beyonce's music isn't the greatest, but it's still listenable. Also, kudos to her for congratulating Taylor herself when she won an award. She gained a lot of my respect for that. razz

Personally, I think Pink should've won... <_< >_>
Pink used to be awesome. She used to be like this rebel chick. I actually thought she could potentially be the next Madonna.
But I dunno, she really lost her charm over the years. I guess, she was just one of those acts who had their hay day at the beginning of the century, then got buried along with Limp Bizkit, and other artists who used to be huge. At least among teens.
It's kinda sad, too. I mean, whether you liked or hated any of them, you gotta admit, they were a lot better than the new artists that came out recently.
I actually heard people say that they think Lil' Wayne is the best rapper out there. It's a ******** joke.
Beyonce's good, but Destiny's Child were so much better together.

And then there's Justin Timberlake... Don't even get me started on that. People actually refer to him as "Rap Star". Can you believe that s**t?

On another note:
I just picked up season one of Dragon Ball. You know, the original series? And it's damn awesome! For some reason I thought that it would look dated, but it actually looks really good. The colors are more vibrant than I expected. I give the quality big thumbs up. And yes, it's uncut.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games