Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:45 pm
*Gulp* You're just... Uh... Jealous?

Damn... He left me needing to ask one question... What is the proper age to teach at? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:46 pm
.....Darn I wanted to ask Curry if it was possible to be a teacher in one class and a student in another?....And what is the minimum age the character has to be to become a teacher?

But uh...I'll ask Curry later then..Bye!

My characters would probably be to naive and join the class xDD...then when they realize what was happen, serious but-kicking would happen...  

DeeMac61206

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:47 pm
Hey!!!!

What if the like students fell for the teachers and double back thingy?!

That would be some serious Ria drama!

Edit: Lolly and I are going to join that class to get rid of pervert Shiny and Post-it's thoughts!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:47 pm
You are a pervert.
Both of you! Dx
I'm keeping my water loving character far away from you. Dx

Bye Kurai!

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:48 pm
WOAH!!! JUST LIKE DEGRASSI!!! blaugh

I have officially reserved Arts of Assassination... Unofficially... 'Scuse me...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:49 pm
.....Omg this is like the bestest thing ever!....Haha...I love drama..even if its bad drama!

...I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!!.....  

DeeMac61206

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

lol Shiny whatches too much t.v.

Spazzie is so almost sorta...inoccent? Spazzie we need some spice for Kim and hideki any thoughts on intresting plot twists?  
OH MY GOD

SEX-ED

O_O

{{XD I blame degrassi for this}}  

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Satsubatsu Kira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:50 pm
Van reminded me of Degrassi and the fact that I have recorded episodes to watch...

I'm no pervert!!
gonk
If your saying tthat a guy admiring a girls body is being perverted then...
I don't know!

Edit: Rargh!!!
Shiny beat me to saying the Degrassi thingy!!!
domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:50 pm
*Thinks of whether or not Riyo would want to join him in teaching Arts of Assassination...*

We could have a quiz on the eight instant kill points... We could have them study the different styles of close combat... *Plansplansplotsplots*  

Shinygami

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:51 pm
I think Post-it wins because he reminds me of the host club and those guys are...pretty...and I couldn't say no to them ever....

0////0

Shugs, you should teach it lol XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Ooh...I just thought of something..If Keila joined that class (Cuz she loves to swim)...Once she found out she would be completly pissed and would start yelling in french, trying to get all the girls to gang up so they could beat the perverts' thoughts right out of them...hehe...

I haven't decided if I wanna teach yet.... gonk  

DeeMac61206

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Shiny's birthday is in four months! *Has checked calender for first time in months* YAY!!! blaugh *Cuddles everything that moves*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:53 pm
Dee should be a student-teacher in one of Glow's classes then, she has enough free time for sure, she/I just don't know what to teach....what about cooking? nooooooo hmmmm something weird but adorable at the same time mixed with love and fluff!

Edit: -ish cuddled- O_O what do you want Shiny? Mine is in December how ever many months away that is heh XD  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:53 pm
User Image

Awesome, I'm gonna have to think of some subjects then! x3 Maybe I should make character sheets for my characters. Well, thanks anyway Kurai, dinner's ready, so I'll like, be back! Or something. razz

User Image  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games