Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:15 am
Living Disappointments
Simplistic-Tyranny
chaos_moon66
Someone mispriced an Angekic Halo?! Grr, I missed it.
Are you paying attention to the good deals thread in TVG? Everyone's talking about it.
Panagrammic the dev either got hacked or something and put up a mispriced duplicated halo.

It's just too much mayhem for that many pixels imho.

That's pretty sheisty.

I'm a nobody because I suck at the whole Marketplace thing. sweatdrop

Ha! You lie!
If you were a Nobody, there'd be an X in j00r name. xp heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
That'd be quite the name.
o.o
The possible combination of said name is massive.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:05 pm
Team Barton...

Mispriced how?
How would that screw up the entire economy?
I'm a poor little newb. I don't get it. sad
...Fear our angelic cuteness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:36 pm
[Noi]
I'm not too keen on the New Game + cause the missions don't carry over, so I'm just finishing the missions on my first playthrough to get a 100%.

I swear, if I have to beat the 1000 Shinra Infantrymen mission again, I'm breaking my CC disc.
[User Image]

That mission was a pain! I'm not finishing the game the first time until I've completed all of the missions. Up to 75% currently, give or take.  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:20 pm
T i f a
[Noi]
I'm not too keen on the New Game + cause the missions don't carry over, so I'm just finishing the missions on my first playthrough to get a 100%.

I swear, if I have to beat the 1000 Shinra Infantrymen mission again, I'm breaking my CC disc.
[User Image]

That mission was a pain! I'm not finishing the game the first time until I've completed all of the missions. Up to 75% currently, give or take.

You might as well finish the main game once, seeing how by the time you finish all of the missions, you'll be able to beat the final boss in five hits. .-.

@ Dissapointments:

New Game+ = Term used in every RPG where you start a new game with everything you had when you beat the game.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:37 pm
Once upon a time it was only within a select number of games.
Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, and Final Fantasy X-2 I can name right off the bat.
Any others that had it?  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:43 pm
Aye, there weren't that many back in the day, though it's pretty common in most RPGs nowadays, unless it's a collosal monster of a time waster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:53 pm
True enough.
I love the Chrono series because they one of the first.
Not only did they have the New Game+ but they also had multiple endings depending on when you finished the game. Say if you finished the game from the start you would get the developers' ending with sprites used throughout either game with their input of what they had to do with the game, or what they wanted to say. This being said, it can be inferred (correctly) that one can defeat the final boss at any point in time that the player wants.

It was, and still is, in my opinion, a revolutionary idea that'll be damn hard to replicate.

Not so with FFX-2. One still had to go through all the BS of the game -.-;;  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:15 pm
[Noi]
T i f a
[Noi]

[User Image]

You might as well finish the main game once, seeing how by the time you finish all of the missions, you'll be able to beat the final boss in five hits. .-.

@ Dissapointments:

New Game+ = Term used in every RPG where you start a new game with everything you had when you beat the game.

Yeah, I was half asleep when I replied.... I feel stupid now. xd

@Zor: You're a dork. xd heart

@Seph: The number of Final Fantasy's is getting a tad ridiculous. It's supposed to be "Final Fantasy" not "A Fantasy The Slowly Gets Lame and Played Out". And that's why there is BS in the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:22 pm
Hear, hear!
I liked all the FF's up to VII. Never played VIII, but IX, and up don't really do it to me. Sure, I've played X, X-2, and XII, but none of them have given me the urge, nor want to go back to them time and time again with starting over.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Team Barton...

Did anyone see when KKK was on towns?
They even had dark-skinned avatars in that peasant dress.
People on the forums kept saying how they can't be reported because they aren't doing anything wrong. I think gaia would agree that the usage of the n-word and that whole mess what against ToSness.

The KKK was stupid in the first place. A bunch of cowardly white guys claiming to be Baptist-Christian killing blacks and Catholics.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:52 pm
Seph Baelzara
Hear, hear!
I liked all the FF's up to VII. Never played VIII, but IX, and up don't really do it to me. Sure, I've played X, X-2, and XII, but none of them have given me the urge, nor want to go back to them time and time again with starting over.

I like IX because it brings back the established job classes from the older games rather than the "everybody can do everything" crap from FFVII and up. The sphere grid in FFX was a good concept, but letting you move to other people's grids and letting a single character be able to physically do a lot of damage, cast white magic AND double cast black magic make things too easy.

FFVII was balanced until late game, where pretty much every character is useless except for Cloud, as he can do anything with Materia and Omnislash >>> Everything.

As for FFXII, I liked the plot overall. Oh and ******** Balthier.

[Noi]

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:58 pm
AmeKisaki
Team Barton...

People on the forums kept saying how they can't be reported because they aren't doing anything wrong. I think gaia would agree that the usage of the n-word and that whole mess what against ToSness.

The KKK was stupid in the first place. A bunch of cowardly white guys claiming to be Baptist-Christian killing blacks and Catholics.

It's their beliefs. If we have to censor them, we'd have to censor everything else.
Catholics killed their own in the Inquisition and they justified it under their beliefs. It may not be right, but it's what happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 am
Living Disappointments
AmeKisaki
Team Barton...

It's their beliefs. If we have to sensor them, we'd have to sensor everything else.
Catholics killed their own in the Inquisition and they justified it under their beliefs. It may not be right, but it's what happened.
Team Barton...

Yeah, Catholics have done crazy crap over the years.

Would that not be trolling? Gaia doesn't like people harassing or intentionally interfering with any member's enjoyment of it.
You can also not say anything racially or ethnically insulting.

AmeKisaki

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:24 am
AmeKisaki
Team Barton...

It's a hack. It's been there for almost the last two months. Packet editing at it's finest. :/

there isn't anything they can do because they're not trying to force anything upon anyone.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games