Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 pm
Ugh, I really need something to do.

I've felt like joining a good roleplay, but that would imply having to constantly post even when I don't have the luxury. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:21 pm
[Noi]
T i f a
[Noi]
I'm not too keen on the New Game + cause the missions don't carry over, so I'm just finishing the missions on my first playthrough to get a 100%.

I swear, if I have to beat the 1000 Shinra Infantrymen mission again, I'm breaking my CC disc.
[User Image]

That mission was a pain! I'm not finishing the game the first time until I've completed all of the missions. Up to 75% currently, give or take.

You might as well finish the main game once, seeing how by the time you finish all of the missions, you'll be able to beat the final boss in five hits. .-.

@ Dissapointments:

New Game+ = Term used in every RPG where you start a new game with everything you had when you beat the game.
[User Image]

Indeed. It's funny when the final bosses are pathetically easy because you've leveled up so much during the game. rofl  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:40 pm
AmeKisaki
Living Disappointments
AmeKisaki
Team Barton...

Did anyone see when KKK was on towns?
They even had dark-skinned avatars in that peasant dress.
People on the forums kept saying how they can't be reported because they aren't doing anything wrong. I think gaia would agree that the usage of the n-word and that whole mess what against ToSness.

The KKK was stupid in the first place. A bunch of cowardly white guys claiming to be Baptist-Christian killing blacks and Catholics.
...Fear our angelic cuteness

It's their beliefs. If we have to sensor them, we'd have to sensor everything else.
Catholics killed their own in the Inquisition and they justified it under their beliefs. It may not be right, but it's what happened.
Team Barton...

Yeah, Catholics have done crazy crap over the years.

Would that not be trolling? Gaia doesn't like people harassing or intentionally interfering with any member's enjoyment of it.
You can also not say anything racially or ethnically insulting.
...Fear our angelic cuteness

I disagree with religious views, but everyone still has their right to talk about it.
I'm not saying I agree with the KKK in any way at all, I really wish racism didn't exist and people could get along, but it's their beliefs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:42 pm
[Noi]

I've felt like joining a good roleplay, but that would imply having to constantly post even when I don't have the luxury. >>;

I wish my usual rp buddies were on... Lately they've all been M.I.A. crying

And the trouble of finding new people and getting used to their style doesn't appeal to me at the moment. sad  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:44 pm
T i f a
[Noi]
T i f a
[Noi]
I'm not too keen on the New Game + cause the missions don't carry over, so I'm just finishing the missions on my first playthrough to get a 100%.

I swear, if I have to beat the 1000 Shinra Infantrymen mission again, I'm breaking my CC disc.
[User Image]

That mission was a pain! I'm not finishing the game the first time until I've completed all of the missions. Up to 75% currently, give or take.

You might as well finish the main game once, seeing how by the time you finish all of the missions, you'll be able to beat the final boss in five hits. .-.

@ Dissapointments:

New Game+ = Term used in every RPG where you start a new game with everything you had when you beat the game.
[User Image]

Indeed. It's funny when the final bosses are pathetically easy because you've leveled up so much during the game. rofl

CC's final boss has 99,999 HP. Whenever I use Costly Punch, I deal 99,999 damage. I can literally take him down in just one attack. .-.

I'm currently at like 82% of the missions, and they're all "Very Hard", but because I do so much damage, I can just roll away from enemy attacks and kill anything easilly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm
Living Disappointments
[Noi]

And the trouble of finding new people and getting used to their style doesn't appeal to me at the moment. sad

I can easilly get used to new people, but sometimes they can either be too lax or too demanding.

I prefer roleplays where you don't post a single sentence per post, yet at the same time, I can't do a roleplay where I have to type 20 paragraphs to describe how my OC stands up from a chair. .-.

[Noi]

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:52 pm
[Noi]
Living Disappointments
[Noi]

I can easilly get used to new people, but sometimes they can either be too lax or too demanding.

I prefer roleplays where you don't post a single sentence per post, yet at the same time, I can't do a roleplay where I have to type 20 paragraphs to describe how my OC stands up from a chair. .-.

I'm just tired of getting people who refuse to use proper grammar. It's drives me insane! gonk

Exactly. Sometimes you just can't come up with some novel about your character walking down a hallway and you shouldn't have to. Then again saying, "He walked up the stairs" leaves too much to the imagination where sometimes you can barely work with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:39 pm
I tear my heart open and I sew myself shut.

My weakness is that I care too much...

Zomg I can't figure out how many inks it takes to make the full-body dyes! D:

If they're makable

;D

Halp meh?

D:

[/randomquestion]

... And our scars remind us that the past is real.

I tear my heart open just to feel.

x__ T a u r u s

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Anglic: No idea, never tried the stuff with the dies.

Convo about RPing: Blarg, I know what you mean. There's sometimes a fine line between having too little to work from, and asking too much. I don't mind those that ask for 2~3 paragraphs, but I typically stray from the ones which does not have a requirement for style.
x.x
One liners, save perhaps all talk, are hard to reply to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:04 pm

One liners suck.

Period.

End of story.

D:

Stupid inks... Someone know the answer? Pl0x? :'<

x__ T a u r u s

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 pm
Seph Baelzara
Anglic: No idea, never tried the stuff with the dies.

Convo about RPing: Blarg, I know what you mean. There's sometimes a fine line between having too little to work from, and asking too much. I don't mind those that ask for 2~3 paragraphs, but I typically stray from the ones which does not have a requirement for style.
x.x
One liners, save perhaps all talk, are hard to reply to.

I mean, I understand the occasional writer's block, but when they do it constantly, it's just too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 pm
XAngelicxDemonX

One liners suck.

Period.

End of story.

D:

Stupid inks... Someone know the answer? Pl0x? :'<

I'm going to guess.... A lot. Ask in one of the trading forum-things. I'm sure someone knows.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 pm
500 ink + 20k gold.

500 white + 500 black if you're going to go gray.

I have a headache. mrf.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:52 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
500 ink + 20k gold.

500 white + 500 black if you're going to go gray.

I have a headache. mrf.

That's A LOT of ink... sweatdrop

Did you take any aspirin?  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x__ T a u r u s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Dx

Ffs

D:

SO not cool.

But thanks for helping, Ty :3

And Ai hope j00 pheel betr

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games