Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:38 am
Team Barton...

Food poisoning is very bad.
I remember last time i got food poisoning...
...Fear our angelic cuteness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:50 am
x3 thisismysn x3
Blargh.
I think I got food poisoning.
=.=

; o; Dude. That ain't any good. User Image  

StrawBerryApple

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:50 am
AmeKisaki says:

People on Durem's team kept bothering me and saying that Barton cheated by using mules and putting them on Durem.
I'm on Barton, and I hadn't heard of that. confused
Have ya'll been hearing similar things? I mean, does Barton really have more cheating jerkfaces than everyone else?

rolleyes Firefox must have been made my Northerners. It's telling me to change "ya'll" to "y'all"

Maybe you should listen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 am
Firefox: I've noticed that, and wondering if I was alone.

RO: I'm counting down the hours 'til noon, CA. But they also said they'd compensate for mules and cheating.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:18 pm
AmeKisaki says:

It's noon in CA now.
It's 3 here and my boyfriend is 3 hours behind me...
Yeah. Its 12.17 in California.
What did noon have to do with anything?

I'm heading off the the beach in an hour and a half and i really want to know who wins before then.

Darnit Gaia, Fixate events around my schedule. xd

Maybe you should listen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 pm
[Noi]
T i f a
[Noi]
T i f a
[Noi]
I'm not too keen on the New Game + cause the missions don't carry over, so I'm just finishing the missions on my first playthrough to get a 100%.

I swear, if I have to beat the 1000 Shinra Infantrymen mission again, I'm breaking my CC disc.
[User Image]

That mission was a pain! I'm not finishing the game the first time until I've completed all of the missions. Up to 75% currently, give or take.

You might as well finish the main game once, seeing how by the time you finish all of the missions, you'll be able to beat the final boss in five hits. .-.

@ Dissapointments:

New Game+ = Term used in every RPG where you start a new game with everything you had when you beat the game.
[User Image]

Indeed. It's funny when the final bosses are pathetically easy because you've leveled up so much during the game. rofl

CC's final boss has 99,999 HP. Whenever I use Costly Punch, I deal 99,999 damage. I can literally take him down in just one attack. .-.

I'm currently at like 82% of the missions, and they're all "Very Hard", but because I do so much damage, I can just roll away from enemy attacks and kill anything easilly.
[User Image]

Nice. xd

All the missions currently being offered to me are Very Hard too. Some of them definitely don't seem "very hard", but I do have trouble with others. But hey, it keeps the game interesting, I guess.

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 pm
Reason why I say noontide is because they usually release important news around this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 pm
Hello lovelies. heart  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

[Noi]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:22 pm
T i f a
[Noi]
T i f a
[Noi]
T i f a
[Noi]
I'm not too keen on the New Game + cause the missions don't carry over, so I'm just finishing the missions on my first playthrough to get a 100%.

I swear, if I have to beat the 1000 Shinra Infantrymen mission again, I'm breaking my CC disc.
[User Image]

That mission was a pain! I'm not finishing the game the first time until I've completed all of the missions. Up to 75% currently, give or take.

You might as well finish the main game once, seeing how by the time you finish all of the missions, you'll be able to beat the final boss in five hits. .-.

@ Dissapointments:

New Game+ = Term used in every RPG where you start a new game with everything you had when you beat the game.
[User Image]

Indeed. It's funny when the final bosses are pathetically easy because you've leveled up so much during the game. rofl

CC's final boss has 99,999 HP. Whenever I use Costly Punch, I deal 99,999 damage. I can literally take him down in just one attack. .-.

I'm currently at like 82% of the missions, and they're all "Very Hard", but because I do so much damage, I can just roll away from enemy attacks and kill anything easilly.
[User Image]

Nice. xd

All the missions currently being offered to me are Very Hard too. Some of them definitely don't seem "very hard", but I do have trouble with others. But hey, it keeps the game interesting, I guess.

I just got to the last and hardest missions in the game.

Holy s**t.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I'd rather do the 1000 shinra soldiers missions twice than this one. .-.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:16 pm
AmeKisaki
AmeKisaki says:

People on Durem's team kept bothering me and saying that Barton cheated by using mules and putting them on Durem.
I'm on Barton, and I hadn't heard of that. confused
Have ya'll been hearing similar things? I mean, does Barton really have more cheating jerkfaces than everyone else?

rolleyes Firefox must have been made my Northerners. It's telling me to change "ya'll" to "y'all"

Maybe you should listen.
That's actually the right way to spell it. :/ y'all is an abbreviation of You all.
So I guess Firefox was made by southerners? xd

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:51 pm
O.o
I never knew that. Go figure that it was actually configured for the south.

Winners are in. There is no such thing as a bronze trophy at the moment. There's one gold, two silver, and one burnt toast trophy.

EDIT: Coding error in that respect. Its fixed now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:20 pm
Yola  

Dictator STD

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 pm
gonk
New potions are so expensive. but I'm quite content with being a vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:24 pm
I thought the
skyn tyte update would be moar tats
but I liek the idea for new skins
too bad they don't have grombie skin D:  

Dictator STD

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:29 pm
Srta Tap Dance
I thought the
skyn tyte update would be moar tats
but I liek the idea for new skins
too bad they don't have grombie skin D:

Yeah, I was hoping there'd be grombie skins available but no. D:
And the imp skin is basically nothing except wings and bent legs.
The centaur potion potion is amazing though. heart  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games