Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gray reaper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm

XD arghh thats my point ill get stronger and cause chaos through the lands i only join guilds to fight and where i go battle breaks out
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:28 pm

gray reaper
XD arghh thats my point ill get stronger and cause chaos through the lands i only join guilds to fight and where i go battle breaks out

I WILL DESTROY YOU! *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*

Dark-Ninja70

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Im playing runescape for the first time in like... 2 years XD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:31 pm

OH YA BRING IT CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW AT THE END OF THIS STORY ILL BE THE ONE SAYING im the champ

gray reaper

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Dark would so kick your a** young one.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:33 pm

well this is interesting. >.> hmmmm *thinking thinking* how to avoid violence with usagi

Silencematters

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 pm

gray reaper
OH YA BRING IT CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW AT THE END OF THIS STORY ILL BE THE ONE SAYING im the champ

*Hands resume*

Hanzo Uchiha
SS-Rank (Or S+ whichever you prefer)
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
Ranmaru's Eye Stage 2
Gensou Goshuujin Clan Member
Mist 7 Swordsmen
Dragon Summoner
Ex-Hokage
Ex-ANBU Captain
Ex-Lightning Guardian
Un-Defeated in 13 fights.
Veteran of 2 Wars
3-Year-Member
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

lol your right in this naruto guild your beat me but if we were the same rank and level in a different guild id beat you XD or id at least make it one hell of a fight ive only been rping for like 2 years and ive had about 1000 fights

gray reaper

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:39 pm

gray reaper
lol your right in this naruto guild your beat me but if we were the same rank and level in a different guild id beat you XD or id at least make it one hell of a fight ive only been rping for like 2 years and ive had about 1000 fights

I've been hokage in 2 other guilds before lol and I've been rping for 4 years.

I'm sure once your like a A or S-rank you'd put up a good fight if it were strictly ninjutsu but I'm a genjutsu user and a good one at that. I'd give you a ******** of illusions and render your mind useless.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:39 pm

That is one helluva resume. I guess I should have started in when I first got accepted instead of waiting a year... sweatdrop

OkamiKazu

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 pm

OkamiKazu
That is one helluva resume. I guess I should have started in when I first got accepted instead of waiting a year... sweatdrop

Yeah that would have helped. xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 pm

lol ya but genjutsu needs to affect my eyes where in evetry guild i make my character like a animal and fight by sense of smell and hearing XD ive fought every kind of person and look forward to every win or loss to me the fun is in the battle.

yo im Leo yes my real name i find you to be an interesting person dark so ill get stronger and fight you one day

gray reaper

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm

gray reaper
lol ya but genjutsu needs to affect my eyes where in evetry guild i make my character like a animal and fight by sense of smell and hearing XD ive fought every kind of person and look forward to every win or loss to me the fun is in the battle.

yo im Leo yes my real name i find you to be an interesting person dark so ill get stronger and fight you one day

Thanks, and btw you don't need eye contact like you think I can easily trick you. I only fight bad guys though, I never harm innocent people.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm

*dances into the thread*

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Koneko Kuromira
*dances into the thread*

*Tackle hug*
KONEKO ^.^
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games