Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Shinygami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:23 pm
My lovely koishi! *Huggles Riyo* *I ate too many spicy things today... So I'm kinda hyper...*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:24 pm
I can't find my top or my tutu or my hose! Dang it all! How the heck am I supposed to be a Gothic Fairy with just wings and gloves! Oh, I haven't even started looking for the wings, yet. XD  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:25 pm
I disceted a frog last year...it was icky!!!!

And yes I am ascared of any creepy crawly, slimy, bug, reptile type of things!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:25 pm
Marcus Dante Varoni III
My lovely koishi! *Huggles Riyo* *I ate too many spicy things today... So I'm kinda hyper...*
I still need to decide on who kidnapped Rivera... because if it's Shinku, you'll have to play him and if it's Kai, he's going to have to face you... which I don't wanna have until a little later, when there's a better time opening. Sara can't be the culprit because she's with Marcus Ivanwood, talking about destiny, fate and whether or not he'll amount to anything.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Shinygami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm
Yeah... Shinku's out in the white manor... Ummm... Maybe Erride could have kidnapped her to try and get a chance to talk with his daughter? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm
Sorry Ria, thinking about my oldest brother now, and going to make a complicated 'adult story' for once. (nothing perverted just better written lol).

I can't think very well and I have two gaint tests tomorrow or something so I'm going to leave Ria but not Gaia for like another half an hour or something either way I love you all!!!

heart  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Good luck Dreams~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Anybody gonna be a teacher and need an Assistant? I think Sumire would make the best Assistant evar! She listens to everything and obeys everyone. She's like a robot with emotions! XD  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:30 pm
I love you Glow! =O
Good luck!

I don't think I'm qualified to teach...

Aili- Did you say... there were only two more episodes of OHSHC left? D=

Um, dinner time.
I'll be back soon.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:31 pm
Marcus Dante Varoni III
Yeah... Shinku's out in the white manor... Ummm... Maybe Erride could have kidnapped her to try and get a chance to talk with his daughter? sweatdrop
I can't introduce Eridde until October 10th at least. It'll keep my records in tune because I left him to wander france in late august to september 15th, in canada from the 17th to the 27th, then the rest of the time in whichever country Ria's in... I haven't figure that out yet sweatdrop He'll register the 10th or after and meet Rivera on Halloween, as planned sweatdrop  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Shinygami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:32 pm
Okay... That makes things difficult... Also, Kai and Kira are gonna fight by your story line?! I actually kinda wanted that from the beginning...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:34 pm
I can't find my wings either! Gosh dang it to heck!  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:34 pm
my Cain charracter could be a teacher.but i havent descided weather to make him one though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:35 pm
::sets mango on ground::

::Bows:: Arigatou Ria. Thankies everybody. Bye bye!!
::zooms off:: Nyhaaan.  

JoY_AnGel

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:35 pm
Marcus Dante Varoni III
Okay... That makes things difficult... Also, Kai and Kira are gonna fight by your story line?! I actually kinda wanted that from the beginning...
Rivera won't be able to go with you to the tomb, due to some... difficulties.

Kai will brainwash her.

She won't remember Kira at all. Does that help the plot along a bit?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games