Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:37 pm
Hi Joy... Bye Joy... XD

And Koji looks like a Samurai. XD

And what would Cain teach if her were a teacher?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:37 pm
Trying to steal her from Kira... What an obsessed little bodyguard he is... Will the fight be to the death between Kira and Kai?  

Shinygami

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:38 pm
maybe like somethign having to do with controlling powers or maybe like some scientific stuuf. but im leabning for the whole ability controll thing  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Sumire would actually be a good Assistant. One of her abilities is Alchemy, so she can learn quickly. Plus she's a hard worker! *bribes him with muffin*  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:42 pm
Marcus Dante Varoni III
Trying to steal her from Kira... What an obsessed little bodyguard he is... Will the fight be to the death between Kira and Kai?
definitely not! Kai has to live long enough to meet up with Eridde. Kai has an alter-ego... which means if he gets taken over like how Kira had taken over Kuro in the forest.... euh... well, he either dies or his alterego does. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:42 pm
-smacks away muffin and impersonates ZIM- I NEED PIGGIES!!!!!!  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

Shinygami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:43 pm
Interesting...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:44 pm
I... I love Invader Zim! DDx  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:45 pm
*hops off to Piggie Vending machine and buys five for 25 cents* Here ya go! *tosses little piggies at him* Oh! My friend has an Invader Zim Piggie Choker! I saw it today and immdeiately recogmized it eben though I've never seen the Piggie before! It was cause of the huge eyes! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:46 pm
i heart Zim.....sometimes gir gets annoying....but there are times when he acctualy is funny  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:46 pm
Marcus Dante Varoni III
Interesting...
I have enough plot to last till college ^^ then I'll run low on it...

You'll have to help me along.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:47 pm
Cain would make a perfect teacher.but it would be a pain int he a** to give liek acctual grades and hoemwork and s**t lol.... but ehh. and maybe hard to keep up with it if i have to do my school stuff  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

Shinygami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:47 pm
I will! ?The idea of Kira and Rivera getting married was a plot idea I was thinking up... *More romantically oriented*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:49 pm
Edit-Whoa, my post deleted itself. xP

I said I love Gir, because you're sitting there watching thinking, wtf? What's going on?!?
xD
It's wonderful. <3

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:52 pm
Marcus Dante Varoni III
I will! ?The idea of Kira and Rivera getting married was a plot idea I was thinking up... *More romantically oriented*
teehee... ^^ Let's hope she doesn't kill you in bed xd
She sometimes attack things in her sleep sweatdrop

That's a little too far ahead... she's still fourteen... Well actually, by now she should be getting ready by Atlantean customs... um... I'll say only if she survives. She'll have to somehow get a child first though ... *sigh* since priestesses can't be married and you don't want to be hit by 20,000 tsunamis every month.

So there's a good chance you'll have an unmarried relationship. sweatdrop Besides, she serves Chloe, the virgin goddess of war. What will she do then?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games