Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm
~huggles~
I's sowwie.
s**t luck happens, less so than it appears to do so. Just it persists longer than normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Meh. It's not like it's your fault. No need for apologies. But thank you.
True, true.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:12 pm
Dudes....there's nothing to be afraid of needles, it really is just a little thing and tra-la-la it's gone and yer felling all oooouye because of whatever was inside of it
I'm always concerned as to what kind of liquid they have inside. I hate having to get my Tetanus shots cuz they hurt for DAYS, i'm telling ya
at least it's one at every ten years sweatdrop
[/rant]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 pm
But ye don't need to have any more shots after age-of-consent, save for getting into schools and certain workplaces. >.<

You also make it sound like having a piece of metal pierce your skin is nothing. It is something when one has a phobia of it.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

AmeKisaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:45 pm

Needles are sexy. redface I don't have a fetish or anything. I just thought to say that.
The actual needle doesn't bother me. The medicine hurts, though. Guardasil comes in three shots, and those hurt. You could see the liquid in a bubble under my skin. I was terrified of them as a child, I probably just got used to it. I've had peridontal surgery twice and tympanoplasty twice, so I'm okay with needles and IVs. Also, whenever I go to the doctor they think I'm anemic, so I'm used to getting my blood drawn. rolleyes Apparently your skin gets lighter when you're anemic, and I'm naturally a very white person.
Heck, I want to be an RN one day, even. *sticks needle in Seph* twisted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:09 pm
Seph Baelzara
But ye don't need to have any more shots after age-of-consent, save for getting into schools and certain workplaces. >.<

You also make it sound like having a piece of metal pierce your skin is nothing. It is something when one has a phobia of it.

but you need if you get into accidents or cut yourself with knives that could be rusted... I had to get one after my car crash, and one 10 years ago when I had a "bike" accident xD

I lost my phobia after taking over 5 shots a day, it's a mandatory thing if one want to study abroad, in say, USA or Canada :T

@Amekiasaki: eh... I was anemic when I was young, but managed to skip the blood thing sweatdrop
I hate having my blood drawn, I get near fainting every time xD

Dictator STD

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 pm
~flees behind sheet of steel~
Yeah, I know there are certain instances when it becomes mandatory, but still! gonk
Lucky me though, I don't plan to go over seas.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:35 pm
to a visist is you don't need them
but if yer going to spend a certain amount of time, some countries demand that you do
that also depends on where you're coming from.

Dictator STD

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:36 pm
New York State resident moving to Utah for two years for college.
I don't plan on going out of country, ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:45 pm
Seph Baelzara
New York State resident moving to Utah for two years for college.
I don't plan on going out of country, ever.

All you'll prolly have to get is a menegitis vaccination.

It was actually weird for me when I started high school. Nevada law had it put that upon entering high school I had to get my boosters again. But when my mom called the health district, they said no. o_O

I still had to get my Hep B shot though...god...I hate shots. That b***h nurse used me as a dartboard. scream

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:01 pm
I already knew I'd need some for going to college.
I've luckily only had people that p***k once, and inject/draw. x.x But fluxuating muscles are hard to control with a phobia... I try to be so drugged up on pain killers that I can't feel much... 2 ibprophene (sp?) before a shot, 1 afterwards... Doesn't help gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Hi guys.  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm
Allo Kaitlin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:13 pm
AmeKisaki

Needles are sexy. redface I don't have a fetish or anything. I just thought to say that.
The actual needle doesn't bother me. The medicine hurts, though. Guardasil comes in three shots, and those hurt. You could see the liquid in a bubble under my skin. I was terrified of them as a child, I probably just got used to it. I've had peridontal surgery twice and tympanoplasty twice, so I'm okay with needles and IVs. Also, whenever I go to the doctor they think I'm anemic, so I'm used to getting my blood drawn. rolleyes Apparently your skin gets lighter when you're anemic, and I'm naturally a very white person.
Heck, I want to be an RN one day, even. *sticks needle in Seph* twisted

Guardasil SUCKED! >.< It hurt worse than a Tetanus shot.

Edit: And last time I had blood taken, I nearly fainted. I hate needles. crying  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:15 pm
Seph Baelzara
Allo Kaitlin

Hi. :3  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games