Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm

mmm I shall go put a bomb in a village bwahahaha
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
Err...no she ain't scream I'd kill of her character in a heart beat mrgreen She's been a Gennin for forever though. I mean. She started when my first RPC was a Chuunin... And this is my second and I've made it to Raikage o.O
I didn't see the Raikage RPC post, once, until he became Raikage.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 pm

tttavian1
XxBlack_FlashxX
Err...no she ain't scream I'd kill of her character in a heart beat mrgreen She's been a Gennin for forever though. I mean. She started when my first RPC was a Chuunin... And this is my second and I've made it to Raikage o.O

I killed off the Tsuchikage before I became Raikage... How'd you not see that? Rofl.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Sooo.....theres a war....but only leaf village has been attacked. When will it progress?

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
tttavian1
XxBlack_FlashxX

I killed off the Tsuchikage before I became Raikage... How'd you not see that? Rofl.
I know! I was upset about that. I missed it all, too.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm

You don't seem to pay attention much do you? There's a war... Definitely... The Tsuchikage was killed off after Iwagakure was attacked TWICE. Then I managed to ignite a war with Kiri after lopping off the Mizukage's daughter's arm and blowing it up.... Yeah... there's a war coming xD

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:05 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
You don't seem to pay attention much do you? There's a war... Definitely... The Tsuchikage was killed off after Iwagakure was attacked TWICE. Then I managed to ignite a war with Kiri after lopping off the Mizukage's daughter's arm and blowing it up.... Yeah... there's a war coming xD

I'm glad, this guild was starting to die and now activity has risen because of all the action. 3nodding

Also glad that now I've got the chance to whoop some cloud ninja a**. (Hanzo is a Mist 7 so...yeah lol) cool
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Well im just living in my own little rainy world in the Rain village, where everyone only hears word of war, but nvr sees it. However there has been RPC family members who die from the war, but thats about it.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm

tttavian1
XxBlack_FlashxX
tttavian1
XxBlack_FlashxX

I know! I was upset about that. I missed it all, too.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18439387&page=17

Have fun reading it. It's like a two post fight rofl

@Dark:You ain't kicking my a**! Lol. I don't want to fight your character... I feel like I'll die the instant I initiate a battle with him lol.

@Tails: Ame is really doing good right now. If it wasn't full of a bunch of Gennin I'd attack it...wait...I could just use my Kumo Gennin to fight Amegakure's Gennin xD There. Now you've got yourself war!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Oh goodie. BTW if were weapons class do we need to learn how to compact weapons into a scroll from someone or can we just do it?

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Everyone should make Midget RPCs then we can have Midget Wars!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:18 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
I didn't say I missed all these things. I actually saw all of them, save for the Tsuchikage dying. I'd appreciate if words weren't put in my mouth...Or out.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 pm

tttavian1
XxBlack_FlashxX
I didn't say I missed all these things. I actually saw all of them, save for the Tsuchikage dying. I'd appreciate if words weren't put in my mouth...Or out.

*puts something other then words in your mouth*

wink
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 pm

tttavian1
XxBlack_FlashxX

Never said you did, bub. In fact I was talking to Tails, lol.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm

aye has anyone else had troubles with gaia loading up lately?

ps the epic of epicness videos in this world
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zb64y6Nvs0
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games