Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

During the time we were waiting for the midnight movie premiere, a few of my friends and a few new acquaintances of mine were doing this. We were seeing how long we could have our finger on our lips like that without laughing. Some people didn't do very well, lol. I did pretty good myself.
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Hehe... cute!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

I loved this aspect of the Vincent Van Gogh episode and how they showed how Van Gogh saw things and inspired him to do certain paintings :)
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Well, I'm heading off to class. I haven't received any e-mail informing me that class is cancelled or whatever. So, I'm just going to assume that class is resuming as it normally is. If not... then I guess I'll either go to my Grandma's or come back home. *shrugs* Oh well.

Talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone.

So I guess the discussion about the class not meeting today was true. Me and my classmate Angelica showed up uncertain whether there was class or not. Sat in the usual classroom until the time that class normally starts, and then decided to go check out the other classroom we went to for last Wednesday's class when we had a substitute. No one there either. So we just decided to assume there was no class and headed off.

I ended up going up to my grandparents' place since my parents were up there again doing more demolition stuff.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

I still can't believe I didn't recognize the guy who plays Ianto Jones in Torchwood as being the same person who plays Dr. Watson in the Asylum Sherlock Holmes movie.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

Good evening, Professor.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 pm
Cerebral Perception

Good evening, Professor.

Evening, Jax. :) How's it going?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Just waiting for my parents to come home from the various errands they had to do. Meaning I'll be having dinner a bit later, because they're getting Subway for us to eat.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 pm
LOTR The Two Towers

3801. Who is your favorite Lord of the Rings charater and why?

I would have to say Legolas or Galadriel are my favorite characters. I don't really know why. Maybe because when I think of myself being in Tolkien's world, I picture me being an elf... and I relate the most with those two. *shrugs*

3802. In the Lord of the Rings...how do the characters go on when the forces against them are so powerful? How can they go on when so many awful things have happened?
The love and friendship that they have for each other, and the knowledge that things will get better if the ring is destroyed.

3803. What is it that makes middle earth worth saving?
Ask those who live there. I can't really answer it myself.

3804. Is Frodo making a personal sacrifice by taking the ring to be destroyed?
Definitely.

3805. What would you do in Frodo's place?
I would wear the ring and take the journey to destroy it, along with a group of my friends to be with me to keep my mind in the right place when the ring tries to persuade me otherwise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm
Prof. Moonie
Cerebral Perception

Good evening, Professor.

I'm really bored.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm
3806. When you saw the two towers did you really want the Ents (Treebeard etc.) to get involved in the war?
They are inhabitants of Middle Earth, so I guess they should take part in the war. *shrugs* I didn't really have an opinion on who should and shouldn't participate in it.

3807. Why didn't Merry and Pippin just allow the Ents to take them home to the shire? What could two tiny hobbits do in a great war?
Because they know Frodo would never forgive them for deserting him and the rest of the Fellowship. Plus I think Merry and Pippin wanted to make a name for themselves; they wanted to be viewed as being honorable and be well-known in Hobbit history.

3808. Why did the elves go to Helm's Deep? They had a dusty old alliance but they could have escaped and made a new and better life, without risking their lives.
*blinks* It's been awhile since I read and seen the series, so some of the deeper detail aspects I don't remember. For example... this Helm's Deep.

3809. Who is the most heroic LOTR character and what makes them a hero?
Frodo, because he took the responsibility of the mission to destroy the ring and go outside the usual Hobbit lifestyle he had grown up with. Throughout the trials he dealt with, he continued onward fighting against those who got in his way and supporting those he loved or saw goodness in (i.e. Golum).

3810. What characters in LOTR put their own interests before the interests of all? What characters put the interests of all above their own interests?
That one human guy who tried to steal the ring from Frodo. Since the first time he saw the ring, you could tell all he wanted was the power he held. He didn't care anything about the improvement of the rest of Middle Earth's welfare.
The Hobbits, the Dwarf and Legolas put the needs of others before their own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Cerebral Perception
Prof. Moonie
Cerebral Perception

Good evening, Professor.

I'm really bored.

Oh. That sucks.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 pm
3811. Aragorn left the elvish girl he loved. How could he leave someone he loved? Isn't love the highest thing that there is? What could he possibly have valued higher than love that he left her for? Do you agree with him?
Anwen is the elf's name. It's a typical thing to occur in today's society; soldiers (usually men) leave their beloved behind to fight in the war. It wasn't necessarily that he valued something else over her; it's just that he had a mission that he agreed he would take on and complete, especially when the entire Middle Earth is in danger if the mission is not fulfilled.

3812. What LOTR character displays the most humanity?
Um... I don't know.

3813. What did you notice that was different between the Two Towers book and movie?
It's been awhile since I've read or see either one.

3814. Why is Frodo so kind to Gollum?
Frodo is aware of how the effects of the ring can affect a person, and sympathizes with him.

3815. You are in Helm's Deep on the eve of battle. Do you put on a suit of armor and fight, or crawl into the caves and hope to be protected?
I would fight... or at least help where help is needed.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games