Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
EverGleam - A Salute to the Past! (IT'S OVER!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiki Kitty for you!
  WHEEEE!
View Results

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Hmm i contacted a moderator at 2am today at saturday,and I asked her come come 14 ddays passed and I still don't get to log in but she says its because the time i get blocked is the time iI get unblocked.

P.S.

I know people ,you may not care but its just a relief telling people.^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:54 pm
Well, the guild mule is run by myself (Shrike) and the two co-captains (LL and Divash).

SO. When I, Shrike, finally quit I will never again be the person behind the mule.

I'll be.. elsewhere! Doing... stuff!

Anyway. Yeah, Kiki Lotto officially open. Three prizes to win this time around.  

EverGleam_Guild
Captain

i M u f f i i n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:56 pm
Awsome,VERY Awsome! I was first to buy tickets,*feels special*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:02 pm
HEY YOU MIND IF I BUY SOME MORE? sweatdrop  

i M u f f i i n

Winteriny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:43 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:24 am
^^ heart  

Monsieur Nameless

redgoddess

3,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:38 am
Congrats to LL and Nafarious on the last lotto smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:49 am
cool I had no idea they won.

totally congrats...

now i'm off to save up tons of money.
i'll do whatever it takes to wini kiki.

WANT HER MORE THAN ANYTHING!! lol
COCO needs a buddy, he heh  

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

M u f f i n P u f f i i n

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:33 am
Streakydesign
cool I had no idea they won.

totally congrats...

now i'm off to save up tons of money.
i'll do whatever it takes to wini kiki.

WANT HER MORE THAN ANYTHING!! lol
COCO needs a buddy, he heh

Im sure he does. heart And il do whaever it takes to get coco>.< stinkin coco so exepensive .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:26 am
tell em about it.
I paid 95,000 for him at the time back in the early spring. I sold half my inventory parting with my entire kimono collection except my green kimono and my gaia friends helped me out so I was able to save for 3 months to purchase him. But i'd rather have the kiki.

I've always come close but I usually can't make enough and my friends need stuff so I donate. Or i'll think i have a good chance to win a contest and I usually lose.

The only one i've ever won since being here was wintery's avi conests which was awesome =^_^=

But yah i'm in a toss up cause i'm almost tempted to part with my dark halo just to put 50,000 in the lotto. If I lose i'll feel bad cause it'll take a long time to replace it. BUt for a chnace at shrikes giveaway it's worth it.  

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:46 am
100th post of the thread! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:35 pm
Streakydesign
tell em about it.
I paid 95,000 for him at the time back in the early spring. I sold half my inventory parting with my entire kimono collection except my green kimono and my gaia friends helped me out so I was able to save for 3 months to purchase him. But i'd rather have the kiki.

I've always come close but I usually can't make enough and my friends need stuff so I donate. Or i'll think i have a good chance to win a contest and I usually lose.

The only one i've ever won since being here was wintery's avi conests which was awesome =^_^=

But yah i'm in a toss up cause i'm almost tempted to part with my dark halo just to put 50,000 in the lotto. If I lose i'll feel bad cause it'll take a long time to replace it. BUt for a chnace at shrikes giveaway it's worth it.

WOAH!i need 12k more>.< and a kiki is britter and cool and cute,but i would love to have emm both ,in the summer festival i went to this thread that was like a giveaway and in the girls house she had 50 cocos>.< and she is going to give away 1 only but in the summer festival i won 0 things,oh also in this guild ive won nothing.>.

Streakydesign

Fashionable Cat

9,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:05 pm
that's not true you won flowers from my guild but never picked them up,lol.

still want them? lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:59 pm
Streakydesign
that's not true you won flowers from my guild but never picked them up,lol.

still want them? lol.
eek yaaa i forgot,but i mean i never won like 1k /collectibles or somethings,nah i got enough flowers >.<  

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:25 am
MuffiinPuffiin
Streakydesign
tell em about it.

WOAH!i need 12k more>.< and a kiki is britter and cool and cute,but i would love to have emm both ,in the summer festival i went to this thread that was like a giveaway and in the girls house she had 50 cocos>.< and she is going to give away 1 only but in the summer festival i won 0 things,oh also in this guild ive won nothing.>.
exclaim Come to my thread in the contests subforum!!!!Easy money!

Oh yeah.Way to advertise cool  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces