Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Snarfwiggle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:03 pm
sad

*covers eyes*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 pm
Virgin, and I'm gonna stay one. Intercourse is too gross and painful-looking for me. Why would I want some guy's...thing inside me? X_X;;  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:44 pm
I've noticed that the majority of the people who've posted say that masturbation doesn't cut it for them...

Damn we's horny bitches xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:44 pm
MsDevin92
Virgin, and I'm gonna stay one. Intercourse is too gross and painful-looking for me. Why would I want some guy's...thing inside me? X_X;;

-_-

How old are you?

Teh Pure

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:55 pm
Lawl. I'm a virgin~
and plan on stay that way
'til I'm at least eighteen. :3
[I signed some agreement
with my parents, but also
just because I feel like its
the right thing for me to wait.]

Unlike some though~
I have no problems talking
about sex.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:03 pm
User Image

you signed an agreement with your parents that you wont have sex til your 18?
O:
legal binding shitzorz

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

KibaB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:05 pm
User ImageThey call me...User Image
I'm 17 FTW.

Virgin: I'm not one now. Most people would agree that I have had a lot of sex for my age. And before you ask, it was with the same person, but we aren't together anymore. neutral And the most known way that I agree with is simple penetration of the p***s into the v****a.

Sex: Sex is important! But not in the sense that your getting at. I think, depending on the situation, sex can bring a couple closer together or tear them apart. If a couple is truly in love, it to me is a way of cementing the relationship. If they aren't, it can lead to arguing, pain, etc. It is most definitely about trust, giving yourself to someone is a huge decision, one you will remember for the rest of your life, no matter how hard you try to forget.

STD's/Pregnat.: Never had an STD, make sure to check on those things before hand. Can't be preggo, because I'm a manno. [Bad attempt at rhyme.]

Condoms/Birth control: For the record, I don't intend to put any kind of condom in my mouth, much less a filled one. gonk So, no flavor. BUT, I ALWAYS use one. Because guess what fella's, if you get a girl pregnant, your responsible for the monetary issues of that child/children for the next 18 years. I don't need to take birth control, I don't even know what that would do to a guy...

Sex positions: It all depends on a multitude of things. Some are better in certain situations than in others. In my case, I am a bit on the above average size, so doggy style wouldn't be as a great position for me. I would end up hurting my partner, I have been down with missionary though. But, I am willing to try any as long as it doesn't hurt either one of us. rofl

Toys: I don't think I need them...I don't want them I know that for sure.

Turn on's: Moaning is a plus, panting, grasping, I am a BIG fan of the feeling of skin. wink

Kinkeh things: I've not really tried anything kinky...Maybe roleplay? Or dressing up as characters or something? I dunno.

Sexual preferences: I am straight, I've never been a fan of the male body, I've always found it to be...ridgy... rofl I love the way woman look, sound, everything about em'. I'm straight.

Herm.: Well, I don't have a problem them. I try to get to know everybody, being biased and unfair is just that. Unfair. You all know the golden rule, treat others as you wish to be treated. 3nodding

Sex myths: Haven't really heard any...But I did find an article from 1913 about an Argentinian 5yo girl who got pregnant. And it was proven...o_o...

Masterbation: I do, as do most guys, it depends on the week I guess. Sometimes my hormones can be raging, and I do it more frequently, othertimes, I don't do it at all. On average, 6-7 times a week maybe? I dunno.

Pubic hair: I don't shave, I don't want to cut myself, and believe me, I am that clumsy. I like to be natural, but I do groom down there. I don't want an unruly jungle. rofl
User Image Count Kiba... User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:12 pm
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

O:
legal binding shitzorz

User Image

lawl, cheeya.
I don't even know where
they got it. O.O;;
But oh well.
I think I signed it a llooonnnggg
time ago right before they
bought me my PS2.
[They bribed me. D;]

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

Kakime_Yuri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 pm
im a v im waitin until im married  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:00 pm
Virginity: I am a VIRGINAL GODDESS and damn proud of it! J/k, I am a virgin but it's not for lack of trying. >.>

Sex: Sex isn't that big of a deal to me. I feel that if you're in a commited relationshipt and love the person, sex just happens naturally, and isn't too big of a part of the relationship. I'm not waiting till marriage or the right person to come along to lose my virginty, I'll lose it when I'm good and ready, and if that's with some random guy (which it probably won't be) I'll look like a slut, but what matters is that I wanted to do it.

STD/Preggo: Never had it happen of course, but I know people who have had sex and are stressing about about it just because they simply weren't being smart. If you're gonna do it, at least use a condom, it's not rocket science.

Condoms/Birth control: When I actually do have sex, I'm going to use condoms and birth control. Not too hard.

Positions: I'd never do it doggystyle, or take it in the butt. Ever. Is it also wrong for me to never ever want to give oral but to like receiving it? Lo, I'm selfish. But having a v****a is completely different from having a p***s! I don't want one in my mouth. gonk Ick.

Toys: Toys could be used to spice up one's sex life, I'm not against them. I just wouldn't go out of my way to use one alone, it's like where's the fun in that?

I forgot about kinky: Kinky can be good, just don't leave any scratches on me, call me a b***h, hurt me. o.O; No roleplay either, I'll get the giggles.

Turn on's/off's: I can't stand it if a guy moans. I will laugh in his face. For serious. A girl moaning is okay, but for some reason when I hear a guy moan, I start giggling uncontrollably. My turn on's are hard to explain because they vary from person to person, but I kinda like a guy to be a bit dominating. o.o;

Preferences: I'm straight with bi-sexual tendencies. biggrin I prefer guys though.

Herms: Eh, I don't have anything against them, though I doubt I'd date one.

Sex Myths: Haven't heard many but a girl can't get preggo if it's her first time and she can't get preggo if she does it while she's on her period. neutral

Masturbation: Yea I do it, but it's whatever, I prefer another person to do it for me. >.>

Pubic hair: I despise my pubic hair and most pubic hair. I don't shave though because that s**t itches like a b***h. I also don't trim it, cuz I don't really see a difference in it and I still don't like it. gonk When I graduate though, I'm thinking about getting it waxed or getting laser hair removal.

Aakiyana

Chibi Vampire Karin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:22 pm
why do you all masturbate is it really that good ive never done anything that was sexual in my 14 years v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:24 pm
Chibi Vampire Karin
why do you all masturbate is it really that good ive never done anything that was sexual in my 14 years v.v
If you haven't, there's no rush for you to do anything. For most, it's to relieve themselves of sexual tension-boys in particular. If you don't do it, you probably have wet dreams or will start to have 'em.  

Aakiyana

KibaB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:32 pm
User ImageThey call me...User Image
Despite what people say, Masturbation IS healthy. Just doing it frequently can be bad, so don't do that. You can hurt yourself, I had to take my friend to the doctor because he didn't want to go with his mom. Only to have to tell the doctor he excessively masturbated and hurt himself. sweatdrop

You can do, it, in fact, I think all people should every now and then, just don't do it too much.
User Image Count Kiba... User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:22 am
Indulge [In Words]
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

O:
legal binding shitzorz

User Image

lawl, cheeya.
I don't even know where
they got it. O.O;;
But oh well.
bought me my PS2.
[They bribed me. D;]
User Image

lawl.
I'da done the same if a ps2 was involved
xB

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 am
Indulge [In Words]
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

O:
legal binding shitzorz

User Image

lawl, cheeya.
I don't even know where
they got it. O.O;;
But oh well.
bought me my PS2.
[They bribed me. D;]
Woah, in a way I glad my parents didn't think of that though at this point its a little too late.... since I'm 19... not that I actually did that though  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff