Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Gaia is now accepting Moderator applications?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be a Moderator?
  YEA! <3
  NO! D<
  Undecided at the moment, really. :/
  ...Whats a Moderator? O:
  You mean I'm not one already?! D;
View Results

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:44 am
sa-mi-ra
I was once a moderator on a pretty popular site, and it was hell. I want to be on Gaia whenever I want, not make a job out of it. A job that doesn't even pay real money. Thx,

xd
I'm hoping that if I could ever get an application to work for me, and I'm accepted, that maybe I could eventually get a paying job with Gaia.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:12 am
Pailzor
sa-mi-ra
I was once a moderator on a pretty popular site, and it was hell. I want to be on Gaia whenever I want, not make a job out of it. A job that doesn't even pay real money. Thx,

xd
I'm hoping that if I could ever get an application to work for me, and I'm accepted, that maybe I could eventually get a paying job with Gaia.

Well that makes a bit of sense. It may take some time though.  

Cherry Choo

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:14 am
Vintaged
Pailzor
sa-mi-ra

xd

Well that makes a bit of sense. It may take some time though.
that would be really nice  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:03 am
I'm not 18 yet -.-'

Danehya

Coquilles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:17 am
Well I'm too young to be one but it would be pretty cool to help around and all that jazz. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 am
<3
L'amour regarde pas avec les yeux mais avec l'esprit.

I wanna be a mod! <3

But I'm only 13. ;~;

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.
<3

x Sasami

The Cherry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:28 am
I'm not 18 or over. Ehh, I don't really want to be one, if I got the chance to be.

But maybe one day it could be fun, just not everyday.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:07 pm
heart i wanted to be one but i was too young evil  

XAmberrXO

Brok-n-Cookie

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:16 pm
im not old enough yet, but i ttly think i can be a mod, i would of helped back when there was a glitch with the gold, but i wasnt playin gaia at that time sweatdrop , but they did say they word try to get us applications for us "younger ones" stare , and i think it would be fun too help out, in other words I CANT WAIT TILL THEY HAVE APPLICATIONS FOR US!!!!, i mean like i am on gaia every day!/!/!/!(who else isn't)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:19 pm
but when i go to collage(years), i am hoping to go to stanford, or a collage in Cali.(hey thats my name), and maybe work "really" at gaia, that word be great!  

Brok-n-Cookie

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Junior 100

singull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm kinda mixed about if I'd want to be a mod.
I'm under 18 though, so even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to. xP

I don't think I could trust myself with that power. >_>;

But yeah, no idea if I'd want to apply for that, you know, if I was old enough. xD;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:35 pm
I wouldn't want to be a mod. Getting numerous PM's about how so and so flamed this guy and what not...I'll pass on the headache. I can't be one anyway, because of my age.  

Knikkey

Digitized

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:04 pm
I'd really like to be a mod, but sadly their age cap prohibits me D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:16 pm
I'm old enough to apply but I don't want to.. I feel like I'd be too biased and stuff plus I can get irritated pretty easily with people.

I think if I didn't know the people then maybe I could do an ok job being the mediator and figuring out the problem but...meh...I dunno. I don't think I'm on Gaia enough or care about the place enough to be a mod. xD I'd rather become one of their animators (if it pays well) and work on the MMO. :3  

Pasithea

mellygirl562

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:45 pm
I wanted to be a moderator but you have to be 18!
I think that rule is just plain stupid.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces