Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

NonStop13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 am
Apocalyptic Disaster
TomorrowIsAFish
User Image

I think it would suck to have someone use a cheesegrater to remove all of your skin and then have them sprinkle salt on you while you bled to death.

Omg, I'm horrible. D;
I laughed at that. XD

omgz..i laughed at that too! ><  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:14 am
Being murdered.

staranime

Greedy Genius

layziebonelover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:49 am

On fire. Or drowing soo sad cry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:51 am

a crab ripping off your ear? xD can you really die from it? Bleed to death

layziebonelover

Hanshou Kumori

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:14 am
drowning is the worst! to have water slowly fill your lungs as you choke on blood,water, and every breathe you can muster gonk horrible emo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:46 am
torturing... in any form. and yeah drowing too. but if i am to died an unnatural death, i want it to be peaceful.  

wingcastle

layziebonelover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:38 am
wingcastle
torturing... in any form. and yeah drowing too. but if i am to died an unnatural death, i want it to be peaceful.

i agree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:06 am
Hrmm.... having your eyelids removed/cut off and then forced to sneeze with a feather or pepper. Your eyes would fall out.

Or being sent into space without a spacesuit and you "accidentally" go outside the shuttle without a suit on. Your eyes would be sucked out of the sockets, your blood would boil then exploded from the nitrogen being released into your bloodstream and then your muscles and bones would shatter. And you'd be alive to feel it... then you'd die from the temperatures.

Syrius A.I.

Illenial

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:30 am
I was watching C.S.I the other day.
And there was these two boys playing in a laundry mat, one of the boys decided it would be fun to play in the dryer.
So the other helped him in, and it turns out the dryer had a lock on it. So once the clothes were in, it would'nt unlock till it was done.

I think that would be a horrible way of dying xp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:42 am
Drowning or burning alive. >___>;;  

Apocalyptic Disaster

CoryDane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:43 pm
Rechu
So, I was talking to my friend Zach the other day and he told me that a girl was masturbating with a broom on top of her washing machine.

Weird enough as that is already, she supposedly fell off the edge and impaled herself with the broom o_o it punctured through her all the way up to her lungs and supposedly she died instantly but still.. damn that would be a horrible way to die. x_x

Imagine the look on people's faces when they found her, eh? xD

I'd like to hear some other interesting and gruesome ways for people to die, for some reason it gives me a good laugh, even if it is made up xD

First of all...WHY A BROOM? I think a bad way to die would be by bunga bunga XD DX (a**l sex from several people at once...don't ask how I know, I'll just tell you my friend told me sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:45 pm
Getting smushed by a steam roller. x.X  

ImOutLikeAlightpCe

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:51 am

From constipation.

ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:55 am
Choking on p***s hair,  

Rubbery duck

CLmaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:56 am
Starvation, while trying to hang yourself.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff