Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mansis

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:41 am
mine would most likely be bass in #4,  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:34 pm
Duo Omega when I forgot Ground-based CHips were useless.  

DarkGalaxy

Eziikyal

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:23 am
Bass in battle network 6

mad man he ticked me off  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:51 pm
So far, Gospel in BN2 on Hard Mode (3000HP!.) Currently working towards battling BassDeluxe (3000HP) and PlanetmanV3 (3300HP) on that difficulty.  

XavierLight

SteveXShibby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:11 pm
boss on #2  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:54 am
Megaman Flux
Bass in battle network 6

mad man he ticked me off

Yup but if you use Life Aura he is pretty easy first time around.  

BoPatch-sama

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:09 pm
vegeto2
My hardest boss was duo i still trying to kill him the second time gonk xp

lol mine is the third version of duo, the first 2 were pushovers but the third was a pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:12 pm
Silenfoot
I've thought for a long time about this and I believe that the three hardest bosses in the entire Battle Network series are the Life Virus, Duo, and Bass (not pre-boss Bass - Secret Boss Bass). Gregar and Falzar are only tough the first time - it took me three tries to beat Falzar, and only two to beat Gregar. It took me half a dozen or more tries to beat Bass in BN 4, and I can never beat BassSP in Black Earth, let alone S-Rank him. Although I do think they toned him down a bit in BN 6. I took me a few tries to beat him in Falzar (after beating the Big Bird), and I beat him on the first try in Gregar (before beating the overgrown puppy).
the easy way to beat bass in the secret area of BN3 is too fill yo folder with rooks and pawns and such then use geddon3 and sanctuary  

whatever_desu
Crew

Zarudin Seraphi

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:53 am
Serenade in BN3 man he was tough.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:21 am
Zarudin of the Wind
Serenade in BN3 man he was tough.....

the way to beat him is simply dodge untill he uses the exploding attack, thin hit him with any charge shot but the normal and elec ones. i did it first try.  

whatever_desu
Crew

MistysLover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:14 pm
i really can't remember but i think the hardest i had to fight was bass xx on bn5  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:35 am
Forte BX in MMBN 6  

Francis Winchester

Mansis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:20 pm
A good thing to have when fighting Duo is "Float Shoe" and then just dodge all of his other shots. I still say that Bass in MMBN 4 was hardest to beat but now for me NapalmMan from MMBN 2 was THE hardest to S rank. cause I didn't have super good chips it was REALLY hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:53 pm
I had a lot of trouble with Alpha from MMBN 3. I had so much trouble with him that I needed cheat codes. The only nearby person that I knew who had cheat codes was my cousin, who was spending the summer with his grandma, who was one of my neighbors. He said that the only way he would give me the cheats was for me to get a bunch of Mega Chips on his copy of MMBN 4: Blue Moon, and he had the strategy guide for MMBN 4.  

Unit 413XI5

Dedicated Browser

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Excoss.Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:30 pm
I have loads of trouble with Alpha, but Bass (advanced versions) gives me trouble in every game.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff