95%
 95%  [ 19 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is Full Moon!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:27 pm
My Comment: Yes, I know it's past Christmas. whee Oh well. This were made...really fast... sweatdrop It's Full Moon and Mitsuki. whee I actually made these on the 24th but I was too busy to upload them so here they are! domokun  

SakuMeiMei

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:52 pm
cc-haruna
My Comment: Yes, I know it's past Christmas. whee Oh well. This were made...really fast... sweatdrop It's Full Moon and Mitsuki. whee I actually made these on the 24th but I was too busy to upload them so here they are! domokun

heart them!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:21 pm
My Comment: BUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! It's Solar-chan version 2! Err...something like that...this one was even harder than the first one! sweatdrop Especially the hair...and the shirt. I went through the hairstyles about three times...and the shirts about four... whee Oh well. I'm happy with it. I stuck the bow on the wrong side... sweatdrop But that wasn't my fault...  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:27 pm
Nobody comes here anymore...SakuMeiMei is very sad. whee Well, that's partly my fault. Anyways, here's the one and only Wakamatsu Madoka! heart I love Madoka... whee This one turned out a bit weird though...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:32 pm
cc-haruna
My Comment: BUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! It's Solar-chan version 2! Err...something like that...this one was even harder than the first one! sweatdrop Especially the hair...and the shirt. I went through the hairstyles about three times...and the shirts about four... whee Oh well. I'm happy with it. I stuck the bow on the wrong side... sweatdrop But that wasn't my fault...

Eeeeh! SO CUTE! I haven't checked this thread in a while... sweatdrop Thanks so much for the doll. whee Your Fullmoon and Mitsuki ones are really cute too~! heart  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:59 pm
Your welcome Solar-chan!!~

It's Memory-chan this time! whee And I yet again tried too hard but failed... crying And I changed the face again... xd Yeah. That's it. That's all I can say...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:17 pm
Whoa... I have a doll made of me... lol. It's cute.

I made one of Alcina a while back... Let's see if I can find it...

Ah, here it is. It's not that good though...

User Image  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:01 pm
All of them are so cute, I can't compete! It takes me forever to make one! >.< xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:20 pm
Ugyaah...Hopefully everybody can tell who this is...
For those who don't know, it's me. Well, my avatar...yeah. So technically it's me but not me. sweatdrop But I'm surprised by the resemblance. Don't they look alike? Especially that skirt...that skirt is just... eek And those EYES!  

SakuMeiMei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:27 pm
Aww, that's really cute! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:50 pm
Where's mine? lol. jk. mine is gonna be hard to do ne way xd i shall try mine later~ xd  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:37 pm
It's...Kaze-chan!~ whee Doesn't look much like it does it? The biggest giveaway is the head...the head...*thinking strange thoughts...* There really was no shirt that matched the pants well enough so I had to go randomly. sweatdrop I kinda like it though...those hearts remind me of those heart sprinkle thingys you stick on cupcakes... whee Which makes me...hungry...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:11 am
heart thank you!!!!! XD heart heart  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ugyaah! These dolls were designed to look like something fromthis picture. I didn't really have much to go on for Mero-chan though. xd These dolls were real hard. sad  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff