Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:19 pm
"I'm not leaving you like this Miharu. I-I can't." He called to Zetsumei and they both placed their hands over her. "I-I... I'm going to heal you whether you like it or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:28 pm
"Do...do that later! Go save her...and leave fluffy...with me to take care...of me if you...want! You'll heal...me when...you return!"" Miharu layed on the sofa "I want ...to...sleep!" and with that she fell asleep  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Gohma sighed. "Take care of her for me Zetsumei. Please take care of her." He disapeared from the village. He had to talk to Ozzy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:15 pm
Gohma gazed down at Miharu. She looked so beautiful and helpless laying on the sofa. Sighing softly he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed he would have used. He walked back down to the sofa and layed down. Gohma stripped his shirt off and fell into a deeply troubled sleep.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:29 pm
Zetsumei stood watch over the house as Gohma and Miharu slept. He shook his head sadly at what Gohma had become. Zetsumei knew that the next time would hold no such ending. Gohma would die. He would be gone forever if Zetsumei had to kill the boy he loved so much on his own. He had witnessed many such transformations and each one ended only in tragedy. Sighing softly Zetsumei began once again the system of watch he had implemented to watch all of the village easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:28 am
"everyone just forget about me..."

Mikyo walked over to Miharu's body. He took a scroll from his pocket and rapped Miharu in it.

"this should heal you...i dont know why im talking to two sleeping....one...sleeping person...but i guess it helps..."

Mikyo placed his right hand on the scroll and a light appeared for a few seconds.

"Gohma...we all have to face are demons some day....yours just happens to be now..."  

Oni_Soul

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:27 am
Gohma opened his mouth in a silent scream of rage. His dreams were plagued with images and the feelings from the day before. His whole body shook with the effort it was taking to control himself. He was covered in a layer of sweet and he was glowing purple again. So close to breaking.

Zetsumei stood over Gohma silently. He had placed his hands firmly on the boy's chest to steady him and loan him his quiet support. Zetsumei knew that Gohma had to work through and fight this himself. He sighed and held tighter to keep the boy from falling after a particularly violent convulsion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:36 am
The dark chakra began flowing again. The shaking was getting progressively worse as Gohma fought back with every ounce of willpower he had. Would it be enough?

Zetsumei was scared again. He grew larger. His arms changing into their blade forms. He took a step back poised to kill Gohma at a moments notice.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:40 am
The shaking reached a climax. His body was practically thrown from the couch. Gohma slumped into a fetal position and he was slowly calming down. Each passing moment the purple sheen left his body and he stopped shaking. He opened his eyes and pushed himself to a sitting position against the couch. He sighed softly and wiped his face free of the cold sweat that covered it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:58 am
"Gohma...can you hear me..."  

Oni_Soul

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 am
"I can hear you just fine Mikyo." Gohma looked up at Zetsumei still poised above him. "Put them away. I'm fine." His voice was slightly shaky after the episode and he sighed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:03 am
"can you see..."  

Oni_Soul

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:05 am
"Yes Mikyo I can see." He leaned back against the couch and shivered slightly. He was freezing cold and his shirt was soaked. Pulling it off he put his back against the warm fabric on the couch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:07 am
"what happened to Destiny...i need to know..."  

Oni_Soul

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:38 am
Miharu woke up and openned her eyes! She grabbed her face as she noticed she coud see again! She ran to the living room where gohma and mikyo were "What happened??"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff