Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:08 pm
Relix felt like he was one person too much here. "If you want me to go, Sir, I will."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:35 pm
Taryx kept a straight face as Xeno gave into his demand without even knowing what it was. "Very well. The condition is, you will have your mind examined and searched by the youngest Reject, Noxulous." Behind Taryx, Xaringulos coughed. Taryx ignored him and continued. "If indeed you are truly on our side, Xeno, this final test will prove it."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:50 pm
"Very well, Taryx. If that's what it'll take I'll accept, lead the way." said Xeno, accepting the condition without struggle, then looked at Relix. Stopping, he left his arm off of Relix's shoulder. Walking a few steps on his own he knew he would be alright. "Thanks Relix, I think I can walk on my own. If you just examine the seed, that would be just fine, Xaringulos." said Xeno as he tossed the seed into Xaringulos's reaching hands, then looking at Taryx, "Shall we persume...that's if you're ready of course?" asked Xeno as he awaited for Taryx and start this final test to confrim if he was truly on there side and not Xemnas's.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:37 pm
Taryx was amused. "I'm not the one that needs to be ready, Xeno." he stated as Xaringulos ran off with the crystal to Vexen's old lab. Taryx took the lead and led Xeno to an older room off of the main hallway. Entirely constucted of steel, this particular room seemed cold and sterile, like an evil doctors office. As soon as they were inside, Taryx shut the door and sealed it with a lock not unlike one found on a giant vault. "Now, for the test." Taryx said. "This will truly prove if you are on are side. As I may or may not have said, this test is foolproof." Xeno gave Taryx a quizzical look. Taryx only snapped his fingers. Immediately one of the Rejects appeared. It was the youngest, Noxulous. "Here is the test." Taryx said as he gestured to the young Reject. "You will be subjected to interrogation from Noxulous. She may look harmless, but Xaringulos and I suspect her power will far surpass all of our own, given the time. Her age and immaturity is all that is holding her back." At this, Noxulous looked surprised, for she had never heard this before.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:56 pm
"I won't underestimate her abilities, it's not like I have nothing to hide, but please go right ahead. I'm ready at anytime." said Xeno as he summoned a chair from the darkness that had only one leg. Sitting himself down into the weird chair, he sat comfortably without no trouble of falling or losing balance, just standing ther perfectly as if it had four legs. "What would you like to know?" requested Xeno as he asked Taryx.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:48 pm
"Oh, I won't be asking any questions, and for the record, neither will Noxulous." At this, Noxulous almost started to tug on Taryx's coat, but thought better of it. "Are we gonna start soon?" She asked, her voice laced with impatience and fear. Taryx nodded. "Yes, whenever you are ready." Hearing this, Noxulous nodded silently. Summoning her weapon, a magical staff, she jammed it into the floor, even though it was made of metal. Instantly, her body became limp and started to fall, but not before Taryx caught it. It was now an empty vessel, her mind free of it. Intangible and invisible, her mind shot straight through the air to Xeno's forehead, where it entered. Noxulous had taken over Xeno's mind and was in complete control of his body and his conscious thought. Keeping at her mission, she started to sift throught the thoughts and memories of Xeno, trying to locate anything suspicious.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:37 pm
Feeling the sensation of his thoughts going in and out like going through a dis organized file cabinet that hasn't seen a look in years, felt kind of odd to Xeno. "Sorry I'm a bit disorganized, but please feel free to what you might find, better to understand it all then myself. Haven't been this free since I came to the organization those many years ago. In any case my knowledge is you're knowledge, I'll do what ever it takes to be of help to you all." said Xeno's voice as his voice echoed through Noxulous's consciousness. Looking at Taryx, knowing his trust for him could change everything, not for just him and Xeno's sake or all the members and the Rejects of the organization, but the fast changing of the world around them as it soon began to come closer to the darkness. Only to think one motion in his mind, one that he could only feel, "The darkness....the age of light is over....the new chapter for everything is soon to begin." thought Xeno as he awiated for his trials to be over.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Noxulous exited Xeno's mind, finding all that she needed to find, and her body became reanimated. "Well?" Asked Taryx with a stern look on his face. "What did you find?" Noxulous shifted her feet as she started to tell the story of Xeno's deal with Xemnas. Taryx was initially surprised, but quickly became outraged. "Xeno! How could you! You'd better have an explaination for this."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:24 pm
Looking as surprised as any, "I...well....what would you like for me to say? To tell you the truth, I have no idea how to explain something to you, if I have no idea what it is that I must explain. In any case, might as well share with me what you know and I'll explain it to the best of my ability....if I can of course. Wait! This wouldn't be about the cookies I stole from the kitchen, would they? If in any case I'm sorry....I ate them all, but I saved you one." answered Xeno as he scratched the back of his head, smiling as he showed his Superior the cookie. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:46 pm
Taryx snapped. NO, THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE *expletive* COOKIES! He snatched the cookie from Xeno's hand, and flung it against the wall, where it shattered. "This is about XEMNAS, AND WHAT YOU TELL ME ABOUT HIM WILL DETERMINE OUR FATES!" Trembling with fury, Taryx snapped his fingers, and a cold metal chair appeared, facing Xeno which Taryx sat in. He lay his gunblade on the floor next to him. Trying to conceal the anger in his voice, Taryx spoke. "Tell me everything you know about him." His cold steel eyes bore into Xeno's unflinchingly, searching for something, anything.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:32 am
"So she found out, thought I could keep it a secret from you all, but my guilt in knowing this is just too much to bear. I'll tell you everything then...let me start from the beginning, it'll make things much more clearer I think." said Xeno as he rubbed his eyes out of exhaustion as he began to think back from the beginning.
"Way back when the organization was just six members, Xemnas and the founders were here working on test subjects....I was one of them. I was the first reject. Unlike most nobodies that are born, I was created in a test tube, originated from one of the founders, I was born. For years I was tested on and kept on watch as I developed and evolved to a new breed of nobody. It was then I realized to why nobodies were created and what purpose that we served, not to gather hearts and have one ourselves, but to feed the darkness itself. When we die or as we call it, "going back into the darkness" we bring back an entity from the dark world, say Xemnas for example." explained Xeno.
"Xemnas at first was a dark entity, when it was destroyed by the keyblade, it loamed back into the darkness awaiting for the other parts to join him. When you had thought to rid him forever, his nobody part joined in and placed him back together in the darkness, he was then strong enough to go through the gate. Though in his case not everything was back which explains his appearance now. He's as I call it a "paracite." Till he finds the host he is looking, he'll absorb himself inside that nobody/s till he is one once more. To how I know this, inside still in this castle is the lab in which I was created in....inside is you're true answer to what I am telling you...a life beyond the gate." he continued.
"Inside us all is a small portion of it. The material that we need to be complete....the perfect being. We nothing only exist because we're all that's left or that ever was. Kingdom Hearts is not an entity of power, but limitless amount of information and knowledge. When Xemnas absorbed Kingdom Hearts, he gained that knowledge of existence. He knew that if he was destroyed he would not die....in other words, you Taryx helped him achieve his goal. It's you that will determine our fate, not Xemnas, but you. Shall I continue or do you have more questions that you wish to ask me?" asked Xeno.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:23 pm
Taryx's eye twitched involuntarily. He pointed a finger at the door, and suddenly, Noxulous gasped and ran out. She knew what was coming. The rage that filled Taryx was about to reach its breaking point; and Taryx had no qualms about dealing with people that pissed him off. "By all means, continue your tale," he said, disguising very well the anger in his voice, "But can you explain exactly HOW I helped the man WHO TRIED TO KILL NOT ONLY ME, BUT TWELVE OTHER INNOCENT NOBODIES, AND ACTUALLY SUCEEDING IN THE GRIM CASE OF ALIXRAEN?!" He reached down and picked up his gunblade. "I would have never helped that man." Taryx stated, now more disgusted that anything else.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:55 am
"I can tell from you're anger this is not something you wanted to hear, but please bear it for it is only truth. Endure and accept it. As for Alixraen, you think he's still dead?" said Xeno as he watched Taryx's eyes widen in shock. "He should be still down there....I think. As I recall, Xemnas did kill him, but he's still alive, just in a different form. Alixraen was far more too special to be kept dead, so Xemnas brought him through the other side, began testing on him as they did to me and left him sleeping in the tube, but that was so long. I'm not sure if he's still sleeping there...." said Xeno as he trailed off in thought.
Looking back at Taryx, he cleared his throat and continued. "Excuse me, now where was I....Ah yes, explaining how you helped the man with having no intention in helping, but having no notion that you were helping him anyways. It was then at that time, Xemnas understood that if he died either it be by you're hands or someone else's, he would still exist. Now just so you know, I can't tell you exactly what happened at this time since the dark seed was maturing inside of me and taking me over, but I'll try me best." said Xeno as he cleared his throat once more.
"During the massive rebellion on the organization in which he created on purpose, meaning the death of Alixraen was just more fuel to feed the flames in you killing him. So really you were nothing but his pawns from the beginning, playing the part he wanted you to be. I heard he played quite the show too, that you're fight with him was truly incredible. The stuff of legends as I call it."
"When he died and went back to the darkness, he gathered together and became one once more....only more powerful and complete. Taryx, you and every Nobody will follow this fate before us, we will all die one day, but reborn as something more beautiful then you could ever imagine....at least that's what Xemnas called it. Unfortunate for him, he discovered something else, that to which I'm not sure of. But, as for us rejects, do you want to know the true purpose to why we were created?" asked Xeno as he gave him a troubling look.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:54 pm
Taryx was momentarily speechless at this new ream of information and had a response to each part of it, but now was not the time. "Of course I wish to know, but what makes you so certain that this information is the truth?" Taryx was desperately trying to keep calm, something he was always good at, but now there was a sense of urgency in the air that kept him on edge constantly.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:25 am
Smiling slightly but still giving off a grim look, "Alixaen tube was next to mine, he's quiet the one for a conversation I must say. He truely is a wonderful leader. I respect him with all of my being. If you want the truth, Taryx. Then allow me to show you the laboratory that to which we were kept in, that would be truth enough, don't you think so? After all, I'm sure Alixraen is still down there sleeping. Would you like to go see him, I'm sure he'll love you're company as much he loved mine." said Xeno as he stood to stretch slightly before beginning to walking around.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff