Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
HTML aka GO TO THE WEDDING THREAD NOW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know html?
  of course i know html
  isn't that a burger?
View Results

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:56 am
Charlie ish more seme than either of them. Or both of them, put together.

..bad image D:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:04 am
personally I think toki's well on his way to being an alcholic

But toki has his own fair share of problems though I attribute most of it to his paranoia, detatchment and his drinking.  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:14 am
Mmn, I agree. There was that suicide stunt last year. Poor bloke. He should come back, though; the ICU would support him, ne?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:32 am
mm... maybe. I think he tried to drink himself to death on his birthday (i don't know if he told the guild or just me), well drink to the point where I deemed it was self-destructive, and the puke all over his friend's dad's car. I found it funny, though maybe I shouldn't have.  

mymiridon

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:51 am
no body supported me when I came back stare
emo
/wrist
oy  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:52 am
Cat-Whiskers
emo
/wrist
oy

when you came back... I didn't realize you left eek  

mymiridon

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:54 am
mymiridon
Cat-Whiskers
emo
/wrist
oy

when you came back... I didn't realize you left eek

see stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:19 am
@Whiskers: ... *pat*

I think Toki is much too uke-ish, in my opinion. But perhaps that's just me. xd

Sasuke hair = duck butt hair! rofl One day I shall tease Toki about it. REVENGE! twisted *inwardly thinks about NaruSasu and the yaoi fangirl conscience of B&B giggles excitedly*

Poor Toki... *pats imaginary Toki and has forgotten all about her vendetta suddenly* Of course we should be there for him. ICU members are here for each other! 3nodding I'm afraid to say I wasn't there for Toki at his time of need, but he was there during mine... I hope you guys helped him in place of me! 3nodding I just... had to leave the Internet and my memories behind for a while, and when I finally came back (which was a long time before I rejoined as Chibito), I just neglected to dig out my past. *shrug* Regret it, but there's nothing I can do now. I'm back already, so I'm happy.

And yes. Charlie should be seme. Always and forever. Then Mini... Then Toki...

Oh yesh. Bad imagine indeed. Not that I should know...

ninja  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:25 am
No, of course B&B doesn't know anything about yaoi pairings.. rolleyes P:

@Kitty - You weren't suicidal! P: And besides, no one's forgiven you for betraying t0sh yet. talk2hand

@yalie - Sometime last year he slit his wrists in the bath and took pills with alcohol or something.. but then he said he was going to counselling and stuff and it was all getting better, esp after he went to university. I lost contact after that..

On a side note, why is it that so many ICU girls talk to him? xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:30 am
I can be suicidal! scream
wait... that's too much of an out-cry for attention stare
and I betrayed t0sh when? -_-; it was HER cheating on ME not the other way around domokun  

Cat-Whiskers

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:31 am
-points to bisexual untrained whorehouse & misc. waitresses//maids//etc behind you- >__>;;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gonk

Toki never talks to me about his problems!

-feels so abandoned-

Why am I so easily cast aside?

;____;

-emos-

@Kitty: You can't be suicidal.

You're too cocky. talk2hand
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:53 pm
-patpat- There, there, t0sh. Perhaps you ought to, y'know, stay off the men for a while?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:02 pm
*pat* Tosh, you're not the only one Toki didn't talk to about his problems. Mainly because he was too busy listening to mine... sad But I did get the impression life was not easy, though I was too self absorbed at the time to ask. *bangs head on table*

The next time I see (talk) to Toki I will give him a hundred hugs. Consecutively. Until he passes out.

ninja

Maa, Niph, Toki IS a girl, that's why. We had this interesting conversation through Gaia PMs when I rejoined as Chibito. I was commenting on how feminine he was in the sense that he listens to what you have to say and then writes a lovely long PM back. Not many guys do that; they just don't have much to say. But Toki always does. 3nodding

And Tosh, you won't find any suitable men in the ICU anyway. I agree with Niph, lay off men. ICU men. They're all gay, that's why. And you should be happy. More yaoiness for us yaoi fangirls...

ninja  

Chibito7

berryscary1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:01 pm
that's not nice crying  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items