Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Pokemon D/P Contest, STARTING SOON!!!!!!(finally...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Well I'm glad I'm able to get in, even if I don't IV or EV train...that just dosen't seem fun to me. So I don't expect to get far XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:55 pm
Durahan2
Well I'm glad I'm able to get in, even if I don't IV or EV train...that just dosen't seem fun to me. So I don't expect to get far XD.

It could be worse you could pick your pokemon like I do. I pick my pokemon by the way the look lol a lot of people pick pokemon by what they do but I can't use an ugly pokemon.  

Zetshimaru

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:01 pm
How do I send gold?
I guess I'll pay  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Zetshimaru
Durahan2

It could be worse you could pick your pokemon like I do. I pick my pokemon by the way the look lol a lot of people pick pokemon by what they do but I can't use an ugly pokemon.

I try not to use pokemon alot of people use, like the bliss/Armory combo. I mean, if you do what every else dose that pretty much defeats 1/2 of the game's perpose. hell have you see the FEAR poke yet? XD.

Just trade it to him smile  

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:04 pm
Durahan2
Zetshimaru
Durahan2

I try not to use pokemon alot of people use, like the bliss/Armory combo. I mean, if you do what every else dose that pretty much defeats 1/2 of the game's perpose. hell have you see the FEAR poke yet? XD.

I have pokemon that scare people they go " scream " and then people are all " gonk "

in other words I have no clue what you are talking about  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:10 pm
Zetshimaru
Durahan2
Zetshimaru
Durahan2

I have pokemon that scare people they go " scream " and then people are all " gonk "

I can't quiet remember what it means but.

Its a lvl 1 rattata
holding focus sash, with endevure, and quickattack.

You attack the rodent, it's hp olny goes to 1. It'll use endevure and knock your hp down to 1, then next turn quickattack for the win. level 1>level 100 XD.  

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:15 pm
Durahan2
Zetshimaru
Durahan2
Zetshimaru
Durahan2

I can't quiet remember what it means but.

Its a lvl 1 rattata
holding focus sash, with endevure, and quickattack.

You attack the rodent, it's hp olny goes to 1. It'll use endevure and knock your hp down to 1, then next turn quickattack for the win. level 1>level 100 XD.

Oh that thing.... That thing doesn't work at all....

I do have a Breloom and Floatzel though, they help me out of a lot of tight spots.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:16 pm
It dose work mate, you'd be surprised at how stupid people are when they see a level 1 rattata. I'm still trying to get a houndoom, waiting for nighttime to use duskballs. But I don't know who I want to replace my flygon with, I'm think vespiqueen. Awesome allaround stats, and 3 unqine moves. Plus its very underused.  

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:25 pm
Durahan2
It dose work mate, you'd be surprised at how stupid people are when they see a level 1 rattata. I'm still trying to get a houndoom, waiting for nighttime to use duskballs. But I don't know who I want to replay my flygon with, I'm think vespiqueen. Awesome allaround stats, and 3 unqine moves. Plus its very underused.

Plus it can use double team but a lot of people but that move on the uber list lol so they don't use it. I don't mind it I was going to make one but I'm not a fan of more tankish pokemon. I like hard hitters! My Breloom rips through teams like paper!!! he is crazy! although he is on the slow side like a lot of my pokemon crying crying Which is where my newest pokemon will come in hand I hope. It probly won't be ready for the this turnament though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:39 pm
DT was uberish, but now its not. I mean how many 100% hit moves are there? Plenty, its just foolish to say that XP. I perfer to have mixed, a tank, a dodger, a sweeper, or just a Durastein(random) like my Gallade XD  

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:46 pm
Durahan2
DT was uberish, but now its not. I mean how many 100% hit moves are there? Plenty, its just foolish to say that XP. I perfer to have mixed, a tank, a dodger, a sweeper, or just a Durastein(random) like my Gallade XD

I have a Gallade!!!!!!!!!

It's name is Zetshimaru!!!!!!!!! Just like me!!!!!!

I use to think that the back of a gallade's head was the front so he was some weird duck so I didn't like him rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:56 pm
I named my gallade Durahan XD
my Gardevoir after an old crush
and my Blaziken, after my gf. No idea what I'll name my other ones.  

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Zetshimaru
Durahan2

I have a Gallade!!!!!!!!!

It's name is Zetshimaru!!!!!!!!! Just like me!!!!!!

I use to think that the back of a gallade's head was the front so he was some weird duck so I didn't like him rofl

omg, I used to think that about Gardevoir. and Mawlie.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:49 pm
So anyone want to practice? I could use some XD.  

Durahan2

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:51 pm
Durahan2

Same exact way I feel. I usually rely purely on offensive moves to win and by stats.

Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff