Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:26 am
lolz I lost my virginity 6 years ago.

I can't even remember what it was like. ._.

Bad probably.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:59 am
xD
so many virgins

lost mine when 15 x3
but no, no hawt stories for you D;

Evirance

WalkingEpidemic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:41 am
I would say for condoms I prefer Trojans, and so do most of my guys friends, one of them every time he ends up using kimono or other off brands they break.... most condoms have a 98-99% effectiveness but you need to use them right, so you need lube and such...
anyways, almost each time I'm almost about to have sex I've been walked in on, or something where we have to stop...
♪♥♪

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:19 am
Flurgin Popin
Zephire
I'ma virgin... still. It's not entirely by choice ninja

Same here. I'm 16, I've never had a boyfriend and haven't been in situations like that. But I do plan on being a virgin until I'm happily married (it may sound corny but oh well).

And 15 is not that bad compared to a couple girls in my old school (I won't mention their names but it wouldn't make any difference if I did), they were sleeping around just entering middle school (7th grade).

PSSH A couple of 7 Grades at my school [i too dont tink i shall mention their name] Start dating and doing.. the stuff. -.- They don't even realize how young they still are!  

Rowsie Powsie

Rowsie Powsie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Manamii
      > ___ o

Mii has never had sex. And I doubt I will till I am married.

Besides, I would never just go off and do it because I have a phobia of sexual abuse... ^ ^;;

Agraphobia.

So I HIGHLY doubt sex will be a thing I enjoy when I am hitched... Too bad for my future husband.

I might stop having the phobia... but eh. How should I know?
      ;___;

He better still love me anyways.
      ; 3 ;

I second that. -.- My mom told me to wait to even date until I'm at the age of 20. Ugh. I'm waiting for a husband until I'm off with sex. But that may take forever. And if my husband will be pissed that I'm a virgin at like 20. Not my fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:36 am
sometimes i wish i still was because of all the mistakes before him...but his is the most amazing i could ever ask for...<3  

brokentorn

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:07 am
.Pure.Vanilla.Extract. [8
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

I sure hope you used a condom at 15 years old...

-virgin and very very proud.- :B
-..and seriously hating the teenage rebellion-

Yeah we did. xD; no worries, I'm not some dumb teenager. Well.. not with sex at least. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:09 am
Alex-The-Kitsune
I'm probably going to be one forevers xD;

*Terrified of Sex* Dx

You shouldn't be :] it barely even hurts. For me it only hurt for about ten seconds, actually xD;

Good thing to do is buy some KY jelly or something, that's what we did. Makes things a lot easier, but harder cause it slips out so much xDD  

Lady Chu Monster

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:12 am
Rebel Sheep
o.o...was the first thing you thought once you were done "oooooh, i should make a topic about this in MADG!" ? xd

Hahaha xDDD Actually, that was after we ordered the pizza. xD; I was like "Dude, there's gonna be so many virgins replying.." and here we are. xP

Once I'm done replying to a few more posts here, I'm gonna count up all the virgins xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:15 am
Noxness
15 years old?!?!

.. *wacks you with her cane of wisdom* .. seriously 15 is way too young.

xD; Yeah a few people seem to be thinking that here.

But I felt I was emotionally and physically able to handle it, and we've been dating for more than a year..

So yeah. xP  

Lady Chu Monster

gratzfrabe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:19 am
I am 29, my first time was not by choice and wish is was. For all that are virgins, it is so much better with someone that you really care about and talk about things ahead of time. Maybe do some reading so you know what kind of things can help make your first time better and not have the negative memories.

For those that do have negative views of sex, it would help if you did a little research to find out what you like and don't like. i.e. masterbating. Masterbating is a good and healthy thing, for guys and gals. It is a safe way to learn what you like and don't like.

I think everyone should own a vib. The conair personal massager that plugs in for $10 at wal-Mart in the health and beauty section. This is good for guys and girls, has several attachments.

For the guys, it is so much of a different experience than the gals. Guys have to remember that for the most part, gals will have more of an emotional attachment that goes along with sex than guys. And one night stands are a bad practice, and always use condoms.

I think it is better to wait as long as you can, it will be better in the long run.

But if anyone has any questions, about anything related. I can give you advice or answer any questions. Please only serious ones. The more you know the better decisions you can make.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:24 am
Z O M B I E Vogue
Well, my first time was at my boyfriend's house and we were watching the ring. xd Somehow we got into the mood and ... yeah.

xd

o_________0;; lawl  

Lady Chu Monster

Zephire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:22 pm
Rowsie Powsie
Flurgin Popin
Zephire
I'ma virgin... still. It's not entirely by choice ninja

Same here. I'm 16, I've never had a boyfriend and haven't been in situations like that. But I do plan on being a virgin until I'm happily married (it may sound corny but oh well).

And 15 is not that bad compared to a couple girls in my old school (I won't mention their names but it wouldn't make any difference if I did), they were sleeping around just entering middle school (7th grade).

PSSH A couple of 7 Grades at my school [i too dont tink i shall mention their name] Start dating and doing.. the stuff. -.- They don't even realize how young they still are!

Wow... depending on where you guys live, what those kids did would be illegal and one or both could be labelled a sex offender for life if it's in the US (sad but true).

I was reading the paper one day and what story was pushed into a corner? A story about two ten year old girls, two eleven year old boys, and a twelve year old boy who were all caught having sex in the same classroom during recess @_@ Me thinks sex ed, especially in the states, needs to start younger and beefed up. And over the past couple years I've been hearing more and more about 10-13 year olds having sex, so I get the feeling that this trend will continue.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:25 pm
Rechu
Z O M B I E Vogue
Well, my first time was at my boyfriend's house and we were watching the ring. xd Somehow we got into the mood and ... yeah.

xd

o_________0;; lawl
you just assumed we wouldn't want details xD

lol...hmm...at least it was good...i hope mine is...*dreamy eyes*  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:06 pm
Zephire

I was reading the paper one day and what story was pushed into a corner? A story about two ten year old girls, two eleven year old boys, and a twelve year old boy who were all caught having sex in the same classroom during recess @_@ Me thinks sex ed, especially in the states, needs to start younger and beefed up. And over the past couple years I've been hearing more and more about 10-13 year olds having sex, so I get the feeling that this trend will continue.

1.) a. Sexualization of childhood
b. Media
2.) Abstinence only "sexual education". Eww. D:  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out