Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:45 pm
Following the others towards the cafeteria, Allen inspected the area. It was emptier than usual, and even a little quieter. "So.. hungry.." He sighed watching some fellow exorcists eat as they passed.

Carlotta stared forward, back and arms resting on the table behind her. She watched quietly as people entered the cafeteria looking for interesting subjects. The girl smiled to herself as she found familiar faces, with that she stood up quickly and dusted herself off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 pm
Didrika giggled again. "So Mommy, what are you gonna eat?"

"Whatever it is... it's alot, I assume..." Lavi laughed a bit as they approached the ordering window.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:08 pm
Allen thought for a moment. "Mitarashi dango.. and lots of it!" He smiled, then named several other dishes he couldn't wait to eat.

Carlotta continued to observe the group from a distance. Humming to herself.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:15 pm
"Mommy..." Didrika said with a smile to Allen. "... You're amazingly magical... Did you know that?"

"You mean because of all the food he can eat?" Lavi laughed.

"Uh-huh!" She giggled and hugged her mommy.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:18 pm
He chuckled modestly. "I guess. Hm, so what are you guys getting?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:29 pm
"Oh! I want pancakes....." (THEY'VE BEEN HAUNTING MY DREEEEAAAAAMS!!! O.o)

"Hmm... I'm not too sure... just something simple..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:44 pm
( xD )

Allen smiled and ordered to his hearts content. "Pancakes? Hmm. That sounds good." He nodded also ordering some.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:49 pm
"Okay! Just don't eat them all!!!" Didrika said with a small pout and a small laugh.

"Yeah... I think I'll have some too..." Lavi said, not having the brain capacity at the moment to come up with his own order.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:51 pm
He laughed and turned to look at the two. "Of course." Allen looked around. "Hmm, where should we sit?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:57 pm
Didrika looked around. "How about over there? it's kinda empty..." She said pointing to one table.

"Okay. let's go, Allen, Umeboshi-chan." Lavi said with a smile, walking towards the table.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:59 pm
Allen returned the smile and nodded, following after them. He sighed as he sat down. "Finally, I can eat~"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:07 pm
Didrika sat down with an emphatic "YAY!" Before commencing to devour her pancakes. ( I swear, I dreamt I was eating pancakes that Jerry made! O.O)

"SLow down, Umeboshi-cahn! You don't want to choke!" Lavi said as he warily watched his daughter, eating slowly himself.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:12 pm
Allen watched the two and smiled before starting to devour his own food as well. He looked up as he saw someone take a seat beside them.

"Don't mind if I join you, do you?" The voice asked. Carlotta smiled and rested an am on the table and looked at the other two. "Hmm. Didrika.. Lavi and Allen. Right?"

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:17 pm
Lavi looked at the girl who sat with them. "Uh, no, go ahead!" He answered with a smile.

"Uh, right! You're... Carlotta....right?" Didirka asked with a smile, unaware of the piece of pancake clinging to her chin for dear life.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:22 pm
The women chucked. "Geez, you know my name. I hope I haven't racked up some negative reputation so soon."

Allen blinked. "Carlotta?" He greeted her, taking a bite out of a dango.

She looked at him and blinked as well. "They were right, you really are a big eater. Being relatively new.. I had to see it to believe it. So what do you do for fun around here?" Carlotta turned to Lavi and Didrika.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff