Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Crew Appreciation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 78

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:26 am
I ish sad its closeing... i didn't know any of the mods really but it's really fun here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:21 am
Questing a Nitemare headband. . . . .
Well It was fun while it lasted! I hope that we can keep in touch with everyone!
. . . . . Please help me!!!!

Krulake

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:45 am
Damn, all these people have such great things to say and I only have a stupid blunt remark and comments to say. Damn...

I think we can all say that Peasent/Sinelo is one of our favorite gaians on the whole website as well as all of the mods. I know I spent a few hours lurking around the threads not saying anything to try and figure out what it would be like to mneet one of any of the members from MADG. I'm quite disappointed I never got wenough money to get to AX I can only imagine what fun everyone had there.

So to the inasane people I bumped into during my short spent time inn the guild while either playing games or PMing random people with "I'm in your Brain"... sorry for being an equally insane b***h. I'm not quitting the guild unless the mods decide to delete it. Cometo think of it... since I never Pmed the mods with my Ranger Spam, I'm gonna go do that

Goodbye RED DAWN! (damn, we so should have come up with a MADG battle cry)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 pm
Love ya guys till the end (and farther evidently since it is near), I had a great time in the forum and you guys have been so nice to me. I hope you all had fun through all the crap we gave you. Its been so awesome meeting all these new people and trying for all your wacky contests. Thanks for all your effort, it made Gaia all the more worth while.

To Peasant,
Your so AWESOME to give all of your time and money and just.. self, to MADG. You made alot of people ecstaticly happy.

Noi,
Your the one I barely knew, but knew alot about rofl. People talk about you in a silly way all the time but its always good. I have always admired your sense of fashion and I think you made more then a few Gaians giggle.

To the rest of the crew, I dident know you, but I know you are good people and I give my regards.

MADG FOREVER!!  

Ariaziane

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:35 pm
Xyloid
Daviiiiiiiiiiid: You are so wacky. I love it! Also, I have this screencap somewhere of our posting tie.
heart heart heart User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:36 pm
`Tahirah
Pailzor - Paaaaailzor. I dunno, man. You're just... funny. Teh Luv bunny.

heart User Image  

Pailzor
Captain

evie_greenie_gurl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:33 pm
I WILLMISS U MILL A DAY GIVAWAY!!!!!!
im crying terriblely crying crying
crying crying crying crying crying
stressed stressed crying sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:37 pm
I'm afraid I can't post long descriptions for all the mod's awesomeness, since I don't know all of the mods incredibly well... (only some of them) but I shall figure out something. >D

Peasant - If it wasn't for you creating this guild... I wouldn't be here right now. And I wouldn't have met all these awesome new people. :0 <333 Really though, its rare enough to find someone on Gaia that has multiple millions of gold, but do you know how much rarer it is to find someone generous enough to give it all away? YOU'RE AWESOMENESS. D< <333 Too bad I don't actually know you personally.

Ah! My Goddess - Again like with Peasant, I don't actually know you personally. ^^;; But... OH! I do remember this... you were the one who accepted my guild request! :'D xDDD And for that I thank you! o.o

PTF - *THRUST THRUST THRUST* ...Yesh, I had to begin this with thrusting. ;D xD <33 What can I say? Long before you even became a mod I always thought you were awesomeness. :'DDD Your posts are just sexualspecial like that. :3 <3 WULD U LIEK TO TAKE OVAH THE WURLD WITH MEH?! O.O

Noi - Well, first of all, I could express all your awesomeness in an AIM, but I'm usually too busy doing BARREL ROLLS in those AIMs, aren't I? :'D Ah well. I can't tell you how much I enjoy doing DESUDESUDESU~ battles in multiple MADGer's shoutboxes. xDDD <33 They make me go LAWLZ. :0 Don't worry, I forgive you for throwing yuckish seaweed at girls when you're at the ocean. Someday I'll get my revenge, and I'm content knowing simply that. :'DDD YOU ISH AWESOMENESS.

Timsn - Oh man. Ohmanohman. First of all, I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile, but... I love all your avatars you've worn since I've known you. xDD <33 You ish awesomeness too! You've been able to survive me crashing through windows and into the MADG Chat Thread for so long... AND THAT IS TRUELY SAYING SOMETHING. o.o <3

Pailzor - YOU GAVE ME A FRICKIN' DELICIOUS PIXELATED SNICKERDOODLE ONCE! O.O <333
...Need I say more? xD
Oh yeah... and you didn't poison it either. Which is... pretty awesome. <3 And you like playing Pokemon videogames, just like me. Which is... also pretty awesome. <33

Xy - YOU'RE MY FAVORITE "ONCE UPON A TIME" MOD!! xDDD <33
...Yepyep. :3

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

krustytubesox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:47 pm
Too all of you!!! you seemed like pretty awesome people >.> even if I never maid friends with you its okay atleast I got to...read and now how you were o.0? xD >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:57 pm
Pailzor
Xyloid
Daviiiiiiiiiiid: You are so wacky. I love it! Also, I have this screencap somewhere of our posting tie.

Pailzor
`Tahirah

heart User Image
×~»
Your emotes are hawt. <3 x3
«~×  

J3wels

EricXcore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:19 pm
wow.
:[
you guys are awsome.
too bad it has to end.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:41 pm
I love this guild and always will 3nodding Thanks to all who helped make this guild the best heart

Etrelia

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:47 pm
ChibiKittenChan
Pailzor - YOU GAVE ME A FRICKIN' DELICIOUS PIXELATED SNICKERDOODLE ONCE! O.O <333
...Need I say more? xD
Oh yeah... and you didn't poison it either. Which is... pretty awesome. <3 And you like playing Pokemon videogames, just like me. Which is... also pretty awesome. <33
rofl rofl rofl heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:48 pm
J3wel
Pailzor
Xyloid

Pailzor
`Tahirah

heart User Image
×~»
Your emotes are hawt. <3 x3
«~×
User Image  

Pailzor
Captain

Accomplice

Goat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:50 pm
Soon as I join I find out your closing. Bummer I suppose. I do congratulate everyone who may have received gold! It's a great guild you had going even if I was here only today I have read some of the threads!

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff