Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Blood Red Moon [RP OPEN! Come Post!] (Joining open, too!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:37 pm
"so how bout that tour?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:46 pm
"Well, come on, then, slow poke!!" Lyli said, as she hooked her arm around his, leading from the Council Room.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

moonstar26

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:50 pm
ose sighed the fun was over  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:36 pm
"HEY WE ARENT DONE HERE" he went back to the corner with an angery look on his face  

xXim a monkeyXx

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 pm
Lyli couldn't help laughing at her friends.
"Hook, Line, and Sinker, Babydoll!" she called ove her shoulder at Orchi, laughing.
Men always take the bait!  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:21 pm
he smiled and rolled his eyes  

xXim a monkeyXx

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:11 pm
"So, what did you want to know about the place?" Lyli smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:14 pm
he just sit there looking around and walks up to the chick who came flying through the window "hello madem"  

xXim a monkeyXx

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:41 pm
Sighing, Lyli turned back, pulling thr amn back to the Council room.
She shook her head and rolled her eyes when she saw Orchi trying to make a move on a poor girl. she nearly burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm
he turned to see her trying not to laugh "what are you laughing about?"  

xXim a monkeyXx

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:52 pm
((not to bee too forward, but, damn, your so cute! lol))

"Nothing, except the fact that your trying to pick up a girl here, of all places, Chi." Lyli laughed.
"Honey, you might wnat to look somewhere else," Lyli patted his shoulder, but kept laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 am
"I'm afraid that my touch is lethal, even to those who are surviving on Blood... When I was born, my Blood was combined with that of a violent demon. I'm very similar to you... Except I eat souls... Even Vampire's are food to me..." Rei Said with a Smirk, licking his lips. "So even though the half of me that is human would normally be in danger down here, the other half of my Blood defends me... I think I'm getting hungry..." Rei said looking around the room, while his Red eye began to glow. He began looking around the room for a stronger Soul, and his next meal. He began walking through the crowd, looking for a soul to eat... "Heh..." Rei flew up into the air and came down upon a vampire, and the body beneath him went limp. As he pulled up a small glowing red light, and ate it fast. "Satisfying at best... Tainted Souls just aren't the same..." Rei said standing up right, with the glow in his eye slowly fading. He began looking around for a human soul, and he quickly found one hiding in the back. And he quickly took it. "Ahh.... Much better... Do as you will with his body, Vampires... His Soul is gone..." Rei said walking away from the lifeless body.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 pm
rose walked up to the new comer smiling "you sound like a chi vampire or at least alital like luna her "sheaid as luna who was still in human form sized up the guys power and if draining him would short secit her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm
"You see... I would be similar to them, if it weren't for the particular demon that I have been inspirited with... I know what I am..." He said with a rather large, evil smile. "You look like you have a rather tasty soul... I could go for dessert..." Rei said walking towards her.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 am
"I don't think so, buddy." Lyli overheard Rei adn Rose talking, and she moved to stand in front of her friend.
"I should think it wouldn't be very nice to take peope's souls, Humna or no." Lyli smiled, showing her fangs, a sly glint in her eyes.  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff