Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil/Biohazad Trivia thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm
The car gets turned around. Spins out of control, so Leon ends up on the side, on which, otherwise, Claire would be, and that's the side of Kendo's gun shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:13 am
Bravo! ^_^  

Vinessa_Valentine

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
GALAXIE-5000

Booyah!

WRONG. *buzzer, alarms go off*

Alexi-5000 SHEVA POINTS. ...Okay that's harsh. Only 5 Sheva Points.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 pm
I got a question ( Ihaven't posted in so LONG!)

This one is based off of video feed for Official Resident Evil 5 Gameplay.

If you're attacked by a chainsaw enemy, is there a chance to escape it? If so, how?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Grandmaster mooney

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 am
i dont think there is a way to escape him he follows you if you try to hide in the buildings  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:58 am
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME
GALAXIE-5000

Booyah!

WRONG. *buzzer, alarms go off*

Alexi-5000 SHEVA POINTS. ...Okay that's harsh. Only 5 Sheva Points.

Umm... No, it's not wrong. The question was, "In RE2, what's the name of the train Leon, Claire and Sherry escape on?" And the answer is Galaxie-5000.
So once again, you seem to have asked a question to which you didn't know the right answer.

User Image

For asking a question you don't know the answer to, and for trying to give me unjustified Sheva points, you get 20 Ashley points.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 pm
*Sits happily with my 5 Wesker points from the Caption contest* Ooooo... burn, lol... burn... and I'm a flame person right now...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 pm
Grandmaster mooney
i dont think there is a way to escape him he follows you if you try to hide in the buildings

That answer is debatable, but there is a legitamate escape maneuver you can do with the help of your team mate... Since you are incorrect, new question.

Wesker never removes his sunglasses, yet he's seen without them. Technically, going by what the story line features, when was the first time wesker removed his glasses?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:33 pm
When he faces Alexia in the Arklay Mansion lookalike hallway, in Code Veronica. I don't recall a time before that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:45 pm
When he got attacked by the Tyrant in the first game? Though, it was technically the T-002 that removed them...

@Bio: Pardon me if I'm wrong, but didn't his glasses come off when Chris punched him and then he didn't pick them up when he left?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:21 pm
AngelaAshford
When he got attacked by the Tyrant in the first game? Though, it was technically the T-002 that removed them...

@Bio: Pardon me if I'm wrong, but didn't his glasses come off when Chris punched him and then he didn't pick them up when he left?

Yes, they did... But the question was, "When was the first time Wesker removed his glasses?" Which, technically means, when did he do it himself. See, I caught him on a technicality. If the question had been, "When do we first see Wesker's Glasses come off?" then it would've been a different story. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
When he faces Alexia in the Arklay Mansion lookalike hallway, in Code Veronica. I don't recall a time before that.

I do believe you are correct. Unless we pull in the time in UC when he took them off and stepped on them. Though I don't think the credit would go to that, since UC's canonocity is debateable. But yeah, ask a Q Bio! It's your turn!  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:33 pm
You say it's canonicity is debatable, I say it's denied.
But I'm sure as far as Capcom is concerned, it's 100% canon.

Okay, hmm...

Which Resident Evil game had the very first minigame that had Wesker in it?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:31 am
Battle Mode in Code: Veronica?

Edit: I think I saw the answer. eek On that note, I'm not going to cheat and change my answer. There's a chance I might be correct.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:32 am
You COULD change your answer, because that isn't correct... ninja  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items