Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleuCrusher

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:33 am
ello!!^^

im Sarah, im a 21 year old who lives in the south of England. Im currently in my fourth year of computer animation, and not that long ago i had to create my own original character in clay.
After doing this i became interested in modelling and began to consider this as a little hobby to pass the time. I soon found a medium called Fimo, which i love and began to make little critter here there and everywhere!!

i one day mentioned them at work and was asked to bring them in, my co workers were so smittened with my designs i soon had five requests for their own models, which each one was paid £5 (because they were of my larger scale)

after this i have just made a few here and there for future use on a market stall, as my mum has been asked to create some cards to sell i can share the table with my models!
i also like creating the odd plushie, i dont know if anyone has heard of the game 'Loco Roco' but i have just finished two little characters in felt in dedication to them!

if you wish to take a look at some of my creations (not my best but im working on getting some more pictures up) then feel free to go to my DA account: http://bleucrusher.deviantart.com/

oh yeah i forgot to mention, modelling isnt what i would call my 'speciality' its more of a hobby, im more into designing characters and concept art, you can see im practicing poses in my profile where all my avi art is up!

double oh yeah! please wish me luck as i have been asked to do an important task at my cousins wedding....i have to design/make the figure couple to go on top of thier cake *gulp* i have the colours and the wire, but cant seem to get going! PLEASE PUSH ME!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:50 am
Hihi, I'm Pinka ^^

I'm 21, I live in Philadelphia and I'm addicted to making felt plushies.

I made me first set December of 2006 and have quite of few now almost all of them are on my DA, theres a few I have done but since my camera busted I don't have pictures of them yet.

http://pinka-starlight.deviantart.com/

Most are based off of video games like Kingdom hearts and other square games, I'm currently making pretty much the whole cast of Final Fantasy 12 now....and I guess thats pretty it ^^;  

Pinka

Kawaii Bunny

KnuddelRaito

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 am
So here I am Knuddelraito, but normally be Calzone or Sawyer. I am totally into art. I love doing lots of handycrafts ... sometimes with felt, sometimes with fimo ... it's always being different. I love sewing plushies, making earrings, photo holders ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here are only a few examples and following the link, you will find some more of my arts ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:57 am
Hi my name is Maire as you know pronounced (moyda,moya,or mora)it's Irish to let you know.I am 16. I have a huge love for art exspecially Vangough.I work with stoneware clay in my ceramics class I just started going to ceramics. My favorite type of art is photography but I am no good at it .So here i am I. I heart everyone.  

Sau Rosie

Shy Seeker

10,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500

GandaKris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:39 am
Hi...as you can see my name is umisho, I mostly draw, make clay figurines and paper sculptures. If you check my pro you can see most of my figurines and well some are not quite done...Also all of them are video game related but still I hope you enjoy them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 am
Hello Everyone!

I am 22 and live in Utah. I am going to college for Game Art and Design, so sewing plushies and crafts are my sanity while working through my classes and homework. I have only recently started working with felt to make plushies and I am sorry I do not have pics of any but one I made for my husband. I usually make them for friends as gifts. I am hoping to learn how to make more complex plushies and maybe even some random character key chains, lol.

Here is my turtle plushie.
http://empressryaika.deviantart.com/art/Toitie-Turtle-Plush-75644158  

Amary

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

King_me_Macabre

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:33 am
Hello, I'm Panda. Horsey is just my really old nickname, but I've been called Qui-Qui, because of my Ulquiorra cosplay. But right now I mostly go by Reno, including in school, I probably surprised my French teacher when I signed all my papers Reno instead of my real name ^^'

But anyways, what really got me into crafts, is one I'm a person who has to keep their hands busy constantly, or I can drive myself absolutely crazy from boredom. Two, I picked up into anime/manga about 4-5 years ago and just in 2007 became a cosplayer and a lot of the costumes I do involve, making props, which got me into crafts.

My first prop ever, was my Ulquiorra helmet, if you know that character from Bleach, you know he has that bone helmet. I made that out of a wire, 2-D mesh and made it 3-D with creative paper clay and soon I'll be learning how to work with wood and other typs of clay. But right now I'm currently learning all I can about sewing, since a lot of my costumes take a lot of that...!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:40 am
* basic details like your age and country
* how long you've been into sculpture and craft
* what got you started in it
* what you consider your specialties/weaknesses
* links to your work

Hello! I'm demonkitty0 here on Gaia. My real name is Katherine, and my friends call me Kat 3nodding and I live in the Caribbean. I've always liked crafts but I only recently developed a style of sculpture beyond just what I learned through clay books or whatever. My deviantart is demonkitty0.deviantart.com which doesnt have any of my sculpture posted yet, because my main art style has been 2d drawings since I was really young, so I do it more, and because I'm still learning sculpture and I'd rather put it up once I feel it's good enough.
The type of sculpting I do now is cute figures made out of sculpey. They're really fun to make, though they take me a while, since I paint them etc, and they also make awesome gifts.
The ones I've made so far I've given away as Christmas presents, but the next time I make a batch I'll take a picture and post in in my devart, and on this guild too! blaugh
My specialty with art in general is definitely pencil drawing, but with crafts I think working with clay is what I do best at, and what I enjoy the most.
So far I'm most inspired by Oborochann from devart, and my style of scupting is similar to hers. She's very talented, and if you havent come across her on devart, you should definitely check it out. She has some really helpful tutorials as well!  

demonkitty0

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

potatoes_rawr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:46 am
Uh, hi xD
I'm Sun, and I tend to not say my age, and to leave people guessing. I'm from New York. I personally don't know enough about the materials or have too much of the patience to do a lot of 3-D art myself, although I love looking at and I think you people deserve an immense amount of respect. I do sometimes make things out of pipecleaners, because that's really fun if you've ever tried x3
I'm really interested in learning some 3-D art though, which is mainly why I joined this guild ^^

Sorry for the smiley abuse o__o;;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:05 am
Hello people.
This place looks great!
Well, I am 21 (almost 22!) and I am in the USA (California to be precise).
I have been into basic crafts since I was a kid.
I've alsays loved art and making things.
Thought my biggest talents lay in film these days I still enjoy sewing and crafting now and then.
My mom got me started I believe, she is an avid quilter. (And quite a good one too.0
I guess my speicalties are in sewing and knitting.
Weakness is sculpting...blah, wish I was better.
I used to have a little online store, so I guess I'll give you all the link...HERE
That's pretty much all for now.
Nice to meet you all! smile  

CheCheLeFemme

Gothdude7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:08 am
hi! im gothdude7, and i dont like to give out my age... I am a girl, i just made this account for fun. i'm straight btw. i love art and crafting stuff. i mostly draw line art, but i like making stuff out of buttons and sewing too. L8r!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:24 am
Well, Im Lexi and I live in Wilmington, NC. I just recently got into the art of making plush like dolls, and what not. Im also really into sculpture, introduced to me via Ceramics class. So far Im pretty average at sewing, although I find difficulty in closing a stuffed piece. My designs are pretty unique, at least I think so. And thats all i really have to say on myself.
n.n
But anyways, Im hoping to learn and grow here.

<3

~ Lexi

[This is a shared account, so i kinda have to sign my name at the end of things. >>;]  

PopRocks Variety-LexAdri-

Pixelated_Nobody

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:37 am
I'm Kelsey and I'm 14 I live in California right next to Disneyland.

Forever and a day.

My mom taught me how to knit and crochet. My dad taught me how to throw pots on a wheel and free form sculpt. I sew pretty well too.

I'm really good at plushies and I enjoy sculpting out of sculpy too.
I don't speak of my weaknesses for I have too many foes.

my Deviant  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:38 am
Hello everyone!
You can call me Sakura (though that is not my real name!). I'm 14 years old and live in the United States of America, and the state I live in is Georgia.
I've always been an artsy sort of person, when I was little, I enjoyed making little trinkets out of household items, and I've been really getting into felt plushies and earrings, so I am also wanting to learn how to do those.
I think I got interested in art since I was little, but my Grandmother taught me how to sow things, like little dolls and such.
I guess my specialties are drawing or painting, but clay is very difficult for me, so it takes more time to get anything to resemble something. x3
I'm also kind of a perfectionist, so I have to get every detail 'right'. =P  

Joltion

zise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:45 pm
hi everyone . im an artist and i make soft sculptures. and im looking for new ideas and tips on how to achieve certain things with the materials i use. here is a blog i made its under construction but im still working on adding more things and more pictures of my work on it.

http://zisematters.blogspot.com/

thats where you can see some of things i have been working on and putting together as we speak so thanks and let me know what you guys think  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff