Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Random Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myako

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:17 am
I always feel like I'm getting into new hobbies, or at least skipping over some old ones and coming back. I recently bought an R4 for my DS just so I can download some awesome home brewed applications and games and I'm starting to wonder if I should invest time in making my own.

But I have tons of fleece, felt, buttons, and ribbons underneath my bed that I received as Christmas gifts. It'd be a shame if I don't even touch the majority of it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:38 pm
Most hilarious join request so far:

request
BECAUSE I HORNY

xd

@buffy_luv13: I like sewing with felt - it's nice and cheap and easy, and I can do it while watching tv now I've developed enough of a callous on my fingers!

@Imperial Mask: Year or two long artblock?! That's crazy...

@Myako: Ahh have the R4 too, still haven't explored it fully yet.

I just got a WiiFit! Great fun so far, nice for me because I'm too lazy to get out of the house and go to the gym xd  

Chisa
Captain

Ghola

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:01 am
Bleh. I am sick today. This is the worst.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 am
@Chisa: Yeah, I've got Wii Fit, too. I love it! I'm on day 10.

@Ghola: Sorry, I hope you get better soon.

@void flower: I absolutely adore my Japanese classes. I'm finally going to be a fouth year Japanese student next semester. I'm trying to transfer to UCLA with Japanese language as my major.  

Klonoa of Phantomile

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:03 pm
Prisonyan
@Chisa: Yeah, I've got Wii Fit, too. I love it! I'm on day 10.
I've managed about 20 days now (I had the date wrong on the Wii when I started, fixed it and it now says I've been going for 430 days sweatdrop ) and going strong! It starts to lose it's appeal as a game after a while I think, but I'm finding it's a lot easier to motivate myself to play it every day then going to the gym or doing situps on my own xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:41 am
Have any of you Wii kids played Super Mario Galaxy? Is it any good. It comes with my bundle and I was going to sell it, but I heard it's fun.  

5T4R5

Klonoa of Phantomile

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:31 pm
Yeah, I'm rather fond of Galaxy, even though I'm not particularly good at it sweatdrop
It's one of the few games that make me physically move my head while trying to play (part of my brain seems to think it will make the camera move or something confused ). In any case, I recommend trying it out. Especially if you are considering trading it in to Gamestop 'cause if it came in a bundle they'll just treat it as used whether it's opened or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:43 pm
Last week of summer school!!! : D

I can't wait for it to be over, then I'd have so much time to sew. >w<
Sadly, I'm currently procrastinating...

Jazminny

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 pm
I'm Still alive and havent abndoned the guild>_< I've jsut been um accidently procrastinang things for abit not to mention giant art block>_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 pm
I'm pumped as hell 'cause I just scored my first commission painting models!

In my particular hobby, it's quite a novel concept to be paid for painting models, as opposed to paying, which is far more common...so yeah, extremely pumped about that...can't wait to get started, but the models themselves have to get to my home in Cleveland from California, so it's a bit of a wait...

biggrin  

loyalist42

Bani Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:20 am
5T4R5
Have any of you Wii kids played Super Mario Galaxy? Is it any good. It comes with my bundle and I was going to sell it, but I heard it's fun.

It's fun.
There's new enemies and challenges, and once you get used to the controls, you'll probably enjoy it.
It's really cute too.

I want Wii Fit!
Monday, I'm gonna bike to Wal-Mart and buy it.
But it's like 100 bucks including the board.

How's everyone doing?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:17 pm
heyy everyone! how are you? ^_^

i'm going to Otakon!!!!!! whee whee
it's this weekend, so i'm really excited blaugh

Wii Fits.. theyre expensive gonk
but i still want one 3nodding  

sweetsweetpoison

5,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:42 pm
Yikes. Just realised I haven't been on Gaia in weeks. Since before my end of year show, I think? I can't remember. It went well, anyway. Had a lot of interest in my work, most notably a local art shop. Made some good contacts.

Since then I've been doing lots of dissertation/business/kiln research, playing on my Wii (birthday present off my boyfriend), and making. Always making. I've actually started knitting a pair of socks for the hell of it, something I never really thought I'd do.

Anyway. Happy to see things ticking over here, hopefully I'll be around more in the next few weeks. Come September 15th I may drop off the face of the earth 'cause I'll be in my top-up year. Kinda scary sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:57 pm
Gosh I have a commission that I hate, but I'll do it... I have to hand build dead pets of my friend. Her mom will pay me for them, but I'm completely uninterested in it. I think I have 2 guinea pigs, a chinchilla, and a rabbit to do.
DDD:

Maybe if the charm thing goes well for me I can just make charms of them.

I don't have a Wii, but I don't want Wii fit, so yeah...

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

sweetsweetpoison

5,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:24 pm
how come there hasnt been a new bi-monthly theme for over a month now? o.O  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items