Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
What are you working on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blondesRsnart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:01 pm
Working on a photography project using sculpy sculptures (go figure). I crafted a few small birds and bugs... I may or may not paint them. We'll just have to see how the project goes.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:49 pm
I'm working on this crazy cross-stitch (150w by 100) of a tiger lily with 50 different colours. It's probably gonna take the rest of the month. confused
But I like to start things during projects, so when I get a paycheck I'll be buying fabric to make a skirt. xd  

Isabelle

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Clockwork Tribble

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:46 pm
Right now, I'm working on making a coral reef out of a broken chair. Not working out quite how I wanted it to, though.
My idea for my next project is a huge metal abstract flame, though it might not happen. People are refusing to teach me how to weld. >.>

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:26 am
I'm working on a figure of the famous mushroom from Maple Story...

User Image
User Image

I was painting it a while ago.
When it's ready I'll put it up in DA
smile  

Imperial Mask

Familiar Humorist

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Brandon has an AIM

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:19 pm
I'm working on a picture of Final Fantasy's famous character, Cloud Strife. Not the anime, the 3 - dimensional version. I would like some opinions, so would you tell me what you think about this part of the picture! biggrin
(Sorry for bad quality)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:49 pm
I'm working on a macrame' necklace for my bro. My challenge: He prefers to wear only natural things. I'm not sure about that metal pendant but it has buddha on it so he probably won't mind.

User Image  

The Mad Prophet

Dapper Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

whenbessattacks

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:39 pm
i bought a bell jar and i'm working on a little scene to put under it, with some mushrooms (made out of styrofoam and crepe paper) and some little clay monsters. i've never really done too much by way of sculpting, we'll see how it turns out!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:22 am
So I just recently made these

User Image

and then for an art project...I just finished this two days ago

User Image
User Image  

Aulora

Interesting Prophet

16,140 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:51 pm
Decided to finally start working on my growing collection of blank DIY vinyl toys... I haven't done anything like it before, so I'm starting with one of the Munny accessories, which looks like a flat topped mushroom. So far I've built up the top so it's a nice dome, and added extra bits to the stalk so the top sits on a nice angle, like a hat. Will be posting photos soon!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:04 am

~~~

Right now I'm working on a 14G Galvanized Steel Shirt. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it into a bernie, a hauberk, or a haubergon, but I'll tackle that once I finish making the barrel patch for my torso.
The dimensions at this point are: 3 ft wide, 10 inches tall.
Final dimensions for the barrel: 4 ft wide, 25 inches tall.

I've got a ways to go yet. sweatdrop

E-C-O B-E-N-D-E-R-

Steel Heart Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:31 pm
Right now I'm making a Toki Wartooth (from Metalocalypse) doll. It will be mostly felt and some other random fabrics, and it's going to be a small project- maybe 7 inches tall or so. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:37 am
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am working on.. Well, not a lot at the moment.
My college course is weighing me down with masses of assignments and projects. But some of them are fun [such as buying clothes from a second-hand store and modifying them into new garments].

I have about twenty plushies that I have lined up to make.

I have a few more kitty hats to make [especially one for a friend's birthday, that was a month ago].

I'm going to make a few t-shirts with iron-on prints [oldschool Lemmings, Captain Planet, Space Invaders, and 1st gen Pokemon.]

I have three charcoal commissions for my sister..

And I'm going to get back to making a few more masks.

Nostrum

Pandara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 pm
I am working on sculpey beads of various sorts. I just finished a ton of gold leaf embedded beads. I also created some leaf shaped beads. Now to just make them into some jewelry once they dry tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 pm
I'm making fabric flowers, trying to deside what to paint , grid drawing, knitting , sewing a plushie, and reading a book. I am busy and yet so bored.  

Neko-Chan900

dolphinwing~

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:09 pm
Mega Man plushie for my honey, it's our 3rd anniversary soon >w<  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff