Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:43 pm
* gets up from the bench* i see they followed me,hmmm.... maybe its time to test there skills * enters the stage*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:46 pm
Catching a faint sound, Alixraen follows it to the battle arena.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:49 pm
*castes Thundaga to get everyones attention*
So your all here  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:50 pm
Finally getting out of the dark portal, Sabishii stummped a bit before landing on her face. "Ooooooooooow..." she moaned as she lifted up her head to see the new world before her, she'd never been to this place before...there were bound to be her bounties hiding somewhere in here; probably a lot.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:53 pm
hydra4
Alixraen
"****. Why do they always leave me behind?" Alixraen followed the others to the crossroads, then quickly to the Colosseum. He took out his whip and started to walk forwards, waiting to find someone, anyone else.
((hah how do you think i feel)) walks into the collisium "man this place hasnt changed a bit" ((dont ask me how he knows))
((-askes- lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:47 pm
Sabishii quickly moved out of the way as she saw the lightning coming, rolling around in the dirt and then quickly pushing herself up, she got swiped one of her gun from her pockets. In a shooting position, she ran thourgh the gates towards the arena, but not before throwing a few quick words over her shoulder to Berry. "C'mon Berry! Let's get going, before he gets away!" Sabishiimotioned for her to follow.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

kaiser321

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:56 pm
kaiser looked up and took a step back to dodge the thundaga. kaiser said "wtf man? you dont need to try and kill me to get my attention."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:27 pm
kaiser321
kaiser looked up and took a step back to dodge the thundaga. kaiser said "wtf man? you dont need to try and kill me to get my attention."
well it was an attempt to kill you, i have no intention of holding back, your fate is going to be sealed today  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:49 am
Ryed was sitting at the side, enjoying what was going on, even though he didn't have any idea WHAT was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed was sitting at the side, enjoying what was going on, even though he didn't have any idea WHAT was going on.
sits down next to him "so do you think theyll stand even a fraction of a chance against him"  

hydra4

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:08 pm
"The hell....?" Sabishii muttered to herself wathcing the two have a stare down. Sabishii cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled "What the hell are you for Kaiser, finish him!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:26 pm
(( exclaim dramallama OMG! One hundred Posts!!! wahmbulance High-ten! mrgreen pirate ))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:44 pm
SoraSabishii
"The hell....?" Sabishii muttered to herself wathcing the two have a stare down. Sabishii cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled "What the hell are you for Kaiser, finish him!"
Rikku watched them all like she always did.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:26 pm
why do you wait, then ill make the first move....*steps forward and vanishes, then appears ehind him* Your finished  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:29 pm
"oh, no he's not!" Sabishii said, running and aiming to ram the offender of her new allie.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff