Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post Your RPC Pics Here (Please) ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:24 pm
Lol, I like how you're the only on answering my questions, but you are immense help. Thanks a lot! Another brilliant suggestion! I have finally figured out how to move on with the manga/comic, and I shall be starting on it now. Now....what does Mikyo's weapon look like (why does he have to be so complicated looking!?)....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:07 pm
I don't think anyone will get mad at you (except mabye Mikyo) if you simplify it a bit. In most manga, elaborate costumes are avoided because they are tedious to draw. As computers get more advanced, they can do more stuff to the costumes and details but if you're doing it by hand, it's okay to simplify things. That's what chibis and what I call "manga shorthand" (like when they draw stick figures or onigiri or whatever) were invented for. ^_^  

Kendansa

Seeker

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:09 pm
HI!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:40 am
Honoken

RPC name: Osi Unahana

User Image  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:18 pm
I told Honoken that I really like that image. I played the game with that character in it... It's one of my favorites, after Tales of Symphonia!

More tips: You don't need to ink it yourself! There are others willing to help!

The computer is your friend! Use simple programs to do screentones.

Don't be afraid of drawing wierd-shaped frames!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:14 pm
Ah, Tales of Symphonia! I heard of it, and I have yet to borrow it from a friend of mine.

Thanks for all the tips! I can't believe I haven't thought of them before. ^^;;

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:54 pm
Well, to make some extra cash, I'm probably going to start drawing original manga... in Latin. Because there are all these Latin teachers out there with kids who don't know a lick of the language, having to translate cheesy things like "Italia non est insula. Italia paeninsula est" (Italy is not an island. Italy is an almost-island (penninsula)). I mean, there is such a demand for easy Latin stories (such as manga/comic books) that one could make a killing doing it. And we can get our own Critamen buzzers (that's Latin quick-recall).

And you will LOVE Tales of Symphonia! Two whole discs of RPG and plot-twist goodness! heart heart heart heart

Sorry, but it's REALLY cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:27 am
Tales of Symphonia is becoming a manga/anime now I heard. Good video game no doubt, I also like the anime video game I like is the Final Fantasty Series. Crisis Choas, the new one, should be coming out any time soon. YAY!  

Shin Defender of Light

- i d o o m-p i e -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:54 pm
User Image is that all we need? or do we draw it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:37 pm
Ah, to death note above, thanks very much! No, you don't need to draw it. But it would be much appreciated if you included your RP name and if your RPC is in any clans (if you are in Hyuuga, then I would change your eyes from the grayish-brownish color it is to the white of the Hyuuga).

Please post where you want your headband.

And, if there is anything special about your character like different eye color, facial markings, or a tattoo or anything of the like, be sure to specify on that too.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

- i d o o m-p i e -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:34 am
thx^^ um, can u put like the head-band around his neck and just make the hair brown if thats ok. mrgreen
*hidden leaf village*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:38 am
User Image

Name:Ryazuki (ry-a-zoo-ki) Takesame (talk-a-saum-a)
Orgin: leaf
clans: none  

- i d o o m-p i e -

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:49 pm
Very good, thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:46 pm
Are you SURE you're not Ryuzaki? Otherwise known as L?  

Kendansa

Seeker

stiv29

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:18 am
User Image
name:stiv  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers