Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Dracofiremage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:28 pm
Javinus
Wow.

Anyways, I'm Javinus. Nice to meet all of you, and I am eager to be involved in this cult.

I was a university student studying to be a music teacher, but I am currently taking a year off to get finances and the family life stable. My focus is on the violin, but I do dabble in piano. On my free time, I learn my favorite videogame music by ear and sheet music. To cap off the dorkiness, I am currently arranging 1000 Words from FFX-2 for string quartet to be played at my wedding.

I have been a Zelda fan since I was a wee one, watching my father play The Legend of Zelda on the NES. From there, my family has obtained an N64, GBA, GC, and last Christmas, a Wii (which unfortunately was stolen a few months ago). I personally own the N64 in my rinky dink apartment beside the PS2, and when I get enough money saved up (and permission from the fiance'), I hope to buy a Wii for myself and my little sister living with me.

I am a Zelda-console loyalist (I never really got into the handheld Zeldas for some reason), and my favorite game is Ocarina of Time, although Twilight Princess is currently trying to steal that spot. I am also one hell of a racer when it comes to MarioKart and Monkeyball.

I love Gaia RPs concerning Zelda, where I often bring a certain duo of characters I created for guaranteed hilarity. They were originally created for a Zelda fan comic, but due to a lack of a scanner and image editing skills, it never got off the ground. Again, if I manage to save up the money, all this will change.

Okay, I think I've said too much, but I don't know what to take out. So I'll be annoying and leave it all in.

I agree with you on everything Zelda related (except for how i got addicted)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:34 pm
Javinus
Wow.

Anyways, I'm Javinus. Nice to meet all of you, and I am eager to be involved in this cult.

I was a university student studying to be a music teacher, but I am currently taking a year off to get finances and the family life stable. My focus is on the violin, but I do dabble in piano. On my free time, I learn my favorite videogame music by ear and sheet music. To cap off the dorkiness, I am currently arranging 1000 Words from FFX-2 for string quartet to be played at my wedding.

I have been a Zelda fan since I was a wee one, watching my father play The Legend of Zelda on the NES. From there, my family has obtained an N64, GBA, GC, and last Christmas, a Wii (which unfortunately was stolen a few months ago). I personally own the N64 in my rinky dink apartment beside the PS2, and when I get enough money saved up (and permission from the fiance'), I hope to buy a Wii for myself and my little sister living with me.

I am a Zelda-console loyalist (I never really got into the handheld Zeldas for some reason), and my favorite game is Ocarina of Time, although Twilight Princess is currently trying to steal that spot. I am also one hell of a racer when it comes to MarioKart and Monkeyball.

I love Gaia RPs concerning Zelda, where I often bring a certain duo of characters I created for guaranteed hilarity. They were originally created for a Zelda fan comic, but due to a lack of a scanner and image editing skills, it never got off the ground. Again, if I manage to save up the money, all this will change.

Okay, I think I've said too much, but I don't know what to take out. So I'll be annoying and leave it all in.

Nice to meet you, that post was a great introduction to the guild. I like Zelda games just as much as you, I think.  

Denko

How do you know i exist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:05 pm
Fusion_X_ Rebirth
I'm new to the cult and my favorite thing to play is Mega Man X. 3nodding 3nodding xd
im also new and i must extend a HIGH FIVE!!! MEGA MAN FREAKIN' Xso anyway, i have a ds and gamecube, im getting a wii when i get the moneeyyyy... i also like x-box(mainly for the acheivments)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:26 pm
WOOT!!
New members!!

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

Dirk Bolero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:30 pm
Waynebrizzle
I'M WAYNE, AND I'M CRAZYZYZYZY ABOUT MEETING YOU GUYS AND CAPS LOKC.

So, for the event of getting featured, we're gonna have this thread for you new guys to introduce yourselves. There's no guidelines, say anything you want . Hair color, favorite foods, likes, dislikes, whether or not you'll be my bf/gf favorite videogames (no, they don't have to be Nintendo).

So, as they say in Viewtiful Joe:

JUST GO FOR IT!

Meta_Fish
New member posts only, please.

MY NAME! Dirk Estabon Bolero! Some people call me "Bon-Bon"! I don't know why!

MY AGE! Twenty on the 23rd of Spooktober!

MY GENDER! With such a manly name, IS THERE ANY DOUBT!? scream

MY FAVORITE GAME! I have played so many games in my lifetime that to choose just one would be an insult to all those games that have touched me deeply. Games like Ico, any and all of the Kirby franchise, any game featuring Yoshi, Metroid Prime (1 & 2), Smash Bros. Melee, and Crystal Warriors. Final Fantasy, too. These are just some of those games... The nostalgia overwhelms... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:38 pm
TESTOSTERONE!!

WELCOME!! TO THE CULT!!  

Chibi Kawaii-chan

FlameKnight53

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:14 pm
Hey, I'm Flameknight53, and I love Nintendo, been playing since I was like 8, and now I have a Wii, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers, is coming out and Super Smash Bros. Brawl!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:22 pm
Woohoo!! I'm a new member here!!

I totally love the Legend of Zelda series, enjoy my Wii and DS, and love to draw! whee  

tazsaints

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

san_soo_student

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:31 pm
Hello all,
I just got accepted into the fold this evening and am posting for the first time in the forums here. I enjoy playing a wide variety of games but, when it all comes down to it, I am a Zelda freak. I have beaten almost every Zelda game that has been released on the consoles but, only Links Awakening on the original Gameboy.
I also owned the ill fated Virtual Boy when in came out so many years ago and had fashioned my own strap so that I didn't have to use the legs on it. I had it for a couple of years until in a drunken stupor I thought it would be cool to stand while playing Red Alert. You know, those things that shoot at you are really scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:35 am
Well for starters, thank you for approving my membership, and I hope to get to know everyone here.
Now that that's done, I shall move on to say that I am a longtime gamer and will be as long as I can hold a controller and think straight. I just got off a stint on a current favorite MMO, actually. Anyway, I've always been partial to the big purple N and I can finally show it, lol. I have an Es En Ee Es, an En Sixty-Four, a GeeBeeSee, a GeeBeeAy, and a Pee Es Two. (I'm just random that way, don't ask why I spelled the acronyms out. razz ) I play all of them regularly, and I only want more, lol.
My first video game was Link To The Past, and my current favorite is SSB Melee. (Chars learned then dropped: Roy->Bowser->C. Falcon[current])
Anywhosiwhatsis, I hope to enjoy a good long membership, and well wishes to you all, goodnight. smile
*salutes and exits for bed*

Nidoking16

2,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Deseru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:37 am
I am very excited to be a part of this Nintendo Cult scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:35 am
Fire emblem WeeeeeeeWT!! Dig it or die.... or play another game... mrgreen  

Feign Humanity

Craptasmic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:58 am
I just joined today. Happy to be here! I love my Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. I've beaten it a ridiculous amount of times and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm getting a Wii soon, and I have a DS that never leaves my sight.
I'm 16 right now, and I'll be 17 in December, making me a Junior in High School. I think I'm still probably a bit behind on some games, though. I kinda skipped past a lot of system, so while all the other kids would play with their Gamecubes and Xboxes and Playstations, I'd always be playing my SNES.
I know some people that hate me for this, but I have recently acquired a PS2. I hate it compared to my Nintendo systems, but I absolutely can not live without Kingdom Hearts. But that's about it.
Also, I like ducks, turtles and zombies.
That about covers it. Great to be here!

OH, also, my name is Portia. You can call me that if you like. Or Tasmic or Port or anything else you can think up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:23 am
Ahh...Finally a reason to log onto Gaia besides the gambling....

Oh Hi, I'm Dart. Yes i'm aware there are numbers in my name.

Hm....introductions...introductions...I'm a tall lanky emo boy with long reddish brown hair. I'm not all that good looking (calm down fangirls).

And a good 110% of my time is spent gaming when I should be either: Doing school work, eating, breathing, sleeping, ect.

: D  

Dart3055

IceintheInk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:45 am
AH! You let me in! *dances wildly* MWAHAHA!
*coughs* Ahem. Yes. ninja

I'm rather excited to be here. O.o
My name is Alex and I'm a 20 year old gaming n00b from wet and windy England land.
I've never been a serious gamer until very recently... hell I still wouldn't consider myself seriously into it because I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time - but hopefully joining here will change that.
I grew up on Playstations and Gameboys but never really found any game that I enjoyed.

Recently I bought a second hand Gamecube and was quite happy messing about on Zelda or Mariokart.. but then I was in this little second hand gaming shop - you know the type that seem just a little bit magical, like one day you're going to go there and just find a section of blank wall where it used to be and everyone swearing they never heard of a game store there... but anyway, I happened to pick up this game and it wasn't my normal style at all but for some reason I just felt like I needed to buy it.

It turned out to be Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and people are probably going to disagree with me here but it was, and still is, the finest game I have ever played.
Totally transformed the way I think about games, and I'm currently working my way through the PoP series, behaving like a foaming, rabid obsessive maniac. gonk

So yeah... my family are sick of me talking about games so I was hoping to find new people on Gaia - it seems I've found them! =DDD

So...ummm... hello. ^^  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces