Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Illusive Fish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:39 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Mister Chief
i blame 3 ppl for makein me emo josh,logan,mercedes mercedes the most i met her on gaia in 06 shes not emo any more i think she dont dress like she used to but logan and josh are the same and i blaim linkin park lol
there's no one to blame but yourself
true very rue but i still like to blaim them  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:35 pm
Mister Chief
Soviet Mudkipz
Mister Chief
i blame 3 ppl for makein me emo josh,logan,mercedes mercedes the most i met her on gaia in 06 shes not emo any more i think she dont dress like she used to but logan and josh are the same and i blaim linkin park lol
there's no one to blame but yourself
true very rue but i still like to blaim them
okay just as long as you know that XD
scapegoats are fun  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:19 pm
at first I just enjoyed wereing a lot of Black...then when I'm ever alone, I start to have bad feelings and visions of things that would happen that would leave me in a void with no one to pull me back......then the thoughts just come more and more and I feel incredably profound when my boyfriend isn't around to tell me it will be al right......especially in High school......... emo ..either most of my old best friends just forgot me or just don't like me anymore........................... cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:58 pm
Manah Uchiha
at first I just enjoyed wereing a lot of Black...then when I'm ever alone, I start to have bad feelings and visions of things that would happen that would leave me in a void with no one to pull me back......then the thoughts just come more and more and I feel incredably profound when my boyfriend isn't around to tell me it will be al right......especially in High school......... emo ..either most of my old best friends just forgot me or just don't like me anymore........................... cry

That's called life. You deal with it, and get over it.  

ffsghyanbh

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:57 pm
Uh.... When I shopped at a thrift store and someone called me an emo f*****t I suppose? I really didn't have any major turning point. Crap has happened to me, but I don't get emotional, and I don't act too emo, I just like the style. XP I'm more into real emo than what modern culture has molded it into, but I keep a fairly open mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:11 am
Spoiled Children

That's my answer,
and I think,
that's the only one I can comfortably give you.

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

jinglejewboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:30 pm
parent divorce
bad grades
no real friends
and my cat i slowly dieing because of and infection in the kidinys  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:11 am
Look..everyone has their problems but there is no point in hurting yourself. You might think that its helping you but when you are older or whatever and your covered in scars then you will regret it!
I have a friend that used to, now she has stopped for about two years and she regrets it!
So whats the point in starting?
And if you want to curl up in the corner and rock with depression, be my guest but try some anti-depressants and sort out your life!

People that try and follow the 'emo' steryotypical traits are very sad.
Poeple that are proper 'emos' usually have had troubles for years and if you realise, they dont usually have all the haircuts, clothes ect. Because they dont care if people know that they are having problems.

So dont try and copy it.

If you like the clothes and hair, get them!
But dont think you are an emo because of it!

looserlucy

Dapper Seeker

Forgotten and Agitated

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:54 am
My parents think I'm crazy.
I hate the crappy school I go to.
Everyone I know seems to be jerks or lyers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:56 pm
because of you razz JK I dunno?  

TheTailz

Princess_Black_Diamond

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:21 pm
i got into being emo because there was this part in my life that i just Hated every one and thing
Everybody wanted to hurt me
Then the blood from cuts  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:35 pm
Princess_Emo_Dimond
i got into being emo because there was this part in my life that i just Hated every one and thing
Then the blood from cuts

Hate everyone and everything... you could have gone punk... metal... hell even goth... but instead you decided to sit on the bottom rung?  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 pm
Rellik San
Princess_Emo_Dimond
Then the blood from cuts

Hate everyone and everything... you could have gone punk... metal... hell even goth... but instead you decided to sit on the bottom rung?

I wonder what I would look like as a goth. Or punk.
It'd be interesting to find out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:46 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Rellik San
Princess_Emo_Dimond
Then the blood from cuts

I wonder what I would look like as a goth. Or punk.
It'd be interesting to find out.

maybe shock everyone and try it one day. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:44 am

I shall start plotting.
Don't worry, I'll send pics.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games