Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:06 pm
"There may be things here far worse than vampires and necromancers," Mirado said ominously. "Who can say? Who knows what may have spawned in the wake of the Knights?"

Mirado pulled his jacket closed as a chill shivered down his spine. He looked around, searching intently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:36 pm
Constance couldn't help but giggle. "You're cold? I'm rather warm." She was wearing a short huntress skirt and a small top. Brown knee hight boots and elbow length gloves. She wasn't cold because of the adrenalin rushing through her.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:57 pm
"I'm not cold in the usual way..." Mirado answered quietly. He turned around, then seeing nothing turned back to Constance. "I have this wierd feeling... It's sort of a cold feeling, but not exactly. I don't know how to exactly describe it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:10 pm
She laughed lightly. "Fear?" She walked up next to him. "Mystery...evil perhaps?" She held out her hand. "Do you need help decifering it?"  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:27 pm
"It's not one of those things... It may be a kind of evil aura, but it's not like anything I've felt before... I mean... I have felt something like this before..." Mirado shuddered. "But that's impossible..."

Mirado stopped walking and stared listlessly at the ground. He raised his hand in front of his face and gazed at the dull silver ring on his finger. It was engraved with a simple design. Mirado raised his left hand slowly, and began to remove the ring.

The strange sensation enveloped him and turned to pain. It was so cold now that it burned. His mind and soul was set ablaze with it. It began to tear him apart from the inside.

Mirado quickly slipped the ring back on, and the pain subsided back to the eerie cold. He fell to the ground and blacked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:34 pm
Constance watched as he took off the ring, slipped it back on, and fell to the ground. "Hey!" She knelt at his side and caught his head millimeters before it thouched the ground. Gently, she lifted his head and put it on her knee. She placed his hand in hers and closed her eyes, concentrating on something that wasn't there. "Like nothing I've ever felt before..." She set his hand down and looked into the fog. "Whatever it is...it isn't good..."  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:00 pm
Marten knelt next to Constance, placing his hand on Mirado's neck to take his pulse. "I've seen this happen to him before. That ring protects him from evil auras. If whatever it was caused him to pass out, we're probably dealing with much more than just a necromancer."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Constance nodded, then snapped her head up. "Did you hear that?" She asked, refering to a sound comeing from behind.  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:58 pm
((New character, [Faelan] already has the bio up.))

Atrio stood just outside the vision of the party, watching them intently. If he was going to avoid Victor's fate he would need to feed tonight, well before the harvest moon, and with the village razed he didn't have enough time to track new prey in a different city. "Calm, Erik," he said, holding a small vampire boy back. "We will feed well soon enough. There are two humans, eight pints of blood to feast on." He licked his lips involuntarily. Soon... soon he would sate his hunger, restoring his power to full.

Marten glanced over his shoulder. "Yea. I can't see it through this cursed fog though."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:13 pm
Constance stiffened. "More of them..." She looked over through the fog. "One of them is very familiar to me...but I can't place it.."  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 pm
Marten nodded. "Vampire?" he asked, picking his staff up.

Atrio directed Erik around to the other side. Drawing his sword, he edged forward. Getting past the vampiress wouldn't be easy, but the prize... the prize made it worth the risk.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:47 pm
((I already sent my character to Faelan, but it's not up yet. I'll post it at the bottom of this post for those who want to see it already.))

The malevolent spirit, Dracquis, gazed out from behind his "half-mask". It gleamed pure white, in contrast to his figure of black shadows. He had not fully recovered yet. The usual dark clouds that trailed along side him was reduced to nothing but an eerie mist. The unchanging wicked grin painted on his "half-mask" was a fearsome sight to behold.

This village was interesting, indeed. A dark force had recently passed through here. Perhaps that is why he was drawn here. He needed nourishment to regain his strength. The dark magic that surrounded the place would serve him well.

Dracquis the Dark One glided creepily through the mist. He sensed life in the deathly village.

((Username: Zerith
Name: Dracquis the Dark One
Description: Dracquis has long since lost his mortal form. He is a mass of pitch black shadows which bulge in and out. Black shadows follow him wherever he appears. He wears a bleached-white half-mask that covers half of his "face". A sinister grin is painted on (only half a grin since it's half a mask). The eyehole is a crescent moon shape and there are several horn-like protrutions near the edge of the top of the mask.
Personality: Evil, dark, menacing, malevolent
Past (unnecessary): Dracquis the Dark One is a malevolent spirit. He has been "killed" many times, only to arise again in fury and vengeance. He is a legend of which frightens all but the bravest warriors. He is known to use magic of a powerful, ancient, and evil kind. He is newly arisen, and now searches for vengeance, as well as his black-paged book known only as the Tome of Dracquis the Dark One. This holds his most powerful spells, and with it he is practically unstoppable. And so he searches for his lost Tome, as well as new victims.
Creature Type (Legendary, Human, Shadowed, or Enlightened): Shadowed
Which Terrain you will be RPing in (Lyndria, Black Woode, Arid Wastes, etc): Lyndria))

Zerith

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:54 pm
Mirado's eyes burst wide open. He still felt the strange chill in the air. Constance was holding him up. He put a hand to his forehead. "I passed out?"

He quickly recalled the situation. He remembered that powerful demonic aura. It did not come from a normal demon. Mirado calmed himself down and sat up. "What did I miss?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:29 pm
"Something's out there. Whatever it is, it's aura is strong enough even I'm sensing it now." It was true enough, there seemed to be a void of life around them where once there was simply the absence. "Whatever it is, it's more than just the malevolent spirits of the dead. This is true evil." He stood and offered his hand to Mirado. "Can you stand?"  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:36 pm
"Yeah, I'm just a little shaken up is all." Mirado accepted Marten's hand and got to his feet. He dusted off the dirt on his clothes and turned to the others.

"I'm looking for something that could tell me where the Knights of Exemplar headed," Mirado explained. "I want to find it and get out of here as quickly as possible."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff