Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:09 pm
kaiser321
kaiser sighed and said "fine somad switch with mage."
shweet*jumps up in the air then turns red when he realizes that he did that infront of Berry* redface ....thank you very much 3nodding redface *bows down and starts to walk off*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:23 pm
kaiser and nick walked off to the gym. there were a good bunch of heartless. kaiser stepped back to tell nick "well time for some field practice." kaiser and nick charged forward and used a sonic blade killing about fifty heartless. kaiser turned and saw nick using rising sun to wipe them out faster. kaiser looked up and saw a dusk. his eyes widened and said "a nobody? well this might get more interesting." kaiser killed it and two more took it's place. kaiser created a fire ring around him and stopped the dusks from appearing without dieing.  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:24 pm
intense_fire
kaiser321
kaiser sighed and said "fine somad switch with mage."
shweet*jumps up in the air then turns red when he realizes that he did that infront of Berry* redface ....thank you very much 3nodding redface *bows down and starts to walk off*
Berry follows him and runs to caught up with him. "Where do we go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:32 pm
kaiser radios berry and says "go to the library make sure everyone is safe." kaiser created a fire shield to protect nick.  

kaiser321

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:36 pm
kaiser321
kaiser radios berry and says "go to the library make sure everyone is safe." kaiser created a fire shield to protect nick.
well we know now 3nodding * goes off to the library but was slowed down by a few neoshadows and shadows* do you want to do the honors wink cool *points his hands out towards the Heartless*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:41 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
well we know now 3nodding * goes off to the library but was slowed down by a few neoshadows and shadows* do you want to do the honors wink cool *points his hands out towards the Heartless*
"its your choice...." Berry blushed at him.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:43 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
walks through the crowd of shadows with one on his head  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:43 pm
(oh yeah, this is to anyone, if you want a pet in the rp, you can. i have a pet mouse named quinny.)

kaiser wiped out half of the heartless and said "hey nick, how ya holding out?" nick used a gravity bomb to kill some heartless and said "fine, a bit hungry but bored."  

kaiser321

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:51 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
kay *flash steps and all the Heartless except for the one on on the new guy's head* yo so where you heading confused ?? and can i i ask why you have a heartless with you?? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:52 pm
kaiser321
(oh yeah, this is to anyone, if you want a pet in the rp, you can. i have a pet mouse named quinny.)

kaiser wiped out half of the heartless and said "hey nick, how ya holding out?" nick used a gravity bomb to kill some heartless and said "fine, a bit hungry but bored."
*radios in on kaiser* all clear in Building Five stare heading out to the Library  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:52 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
kay *flash steps and all the Heartless except for the one on on the new guy's head* yo so where you heading confused ?? and can i i ask why you have a heartless with you?? confused
just puts a finger to his lips and turns to walk towards the library  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:56 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
"whats going on?" Berry was confused.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:57 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
* looks at him with a face and whispers* okay sweatdrop *and follows him* berry are you coming? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
* looks at him with a face and whispers* okay sweatdrop *and follows him* berry are you coming? wink
Berry ran up to him"Sorry about that ." Berry sweat drop and blushed.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:04 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
Berry ran up to him"Sorry about that ." Berry sweat drop and blushed.
whats up in the library man?? sweatdrop stare *he whispered*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces