Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:05 pm
Kurai what the heck did you do....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:07 pm
::leans against a railing:: ano.. you dunt trust mai decision with Joy? and if it was any two to worry about it would be Me and Sakura. XP Im too leniant and Sakura is way too harsh XP. Trust me dude. Joy just needs some more trainin and this is the best way. Susie is stable. i dunno what you mean by that XP. besides theres always this lovely button here labled Revoke Crew powers. XP  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:11 pm
Ah yes which reminds me.. if any of our fine and lovely crew members aren't acting up then just PM me about it and ill have a lil talk with em XP.

But don't go around accusing them fasely. That will earn yourself a Punt out the guild >.< !!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:27 pm
Yea and i plan on being fair about the rules but still inforce them.Espaicailly the no quoting that pisses me off to.Besides my bad spelling iam pretty good i dont mean to power play but every one looked to me as powerful so i took it up oh yea favourtie fighter of all time would have to be albel the wicked from the new star ocean.Because there is a one on one fight mode int hat game.  

uwasa

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:29 pm
Shadow whats up with that?! I am stable!! >.< Poo head...*smacks him upside the head* I seem to be doing that a lot lately...*sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:31 pm
I didnt say anything about Susie O.o

Sorry Joy about this its just that, I have yet to see a full post with out perfect grammar and spelling. (not that I can spell)  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:31 pm
Ha Ha..I'll proubly give the troublemaker a hug instead of a warning..wait..training..training for what?!?...bootcamp??...hey..if its c-ed I bet it would be fun!!..I'll jsut skip the runing stuff....

lol Yes 3nodding I am insane and hyper...but you gotta love me!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:30 pm
Welcome new crew members. *picks up lil' Aldora* Hehe Joy, you sometimes remind me of Aldora. Hyper and loveable.  

LadyLight
Crew

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:49 pm
I miss you guys the origanals.I wish we could all rp again like the old days.Where kurai liked susie alli well i never realyt alke dto her but she was there.Joy tiffany and all the others ever since the guild we hardly see you anymore.Why have we been cursed crying .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:52 pm
We could try to do something about it. Throw a crew party thread or something. Speaking of parties... wanna do a New Year's Celebration thread?  

LadyLight
Crew

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:54 pm
Yeah that would be pretty cool i think. ^.^ Oh and werent we going to make that hangout place or something? O.o...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:55 pm
I'll make a hangout. Time to bring back parts of the original Ria!  

LadyLight
Crew

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:57 pm
Sounds good to me.i like the new poeple to well some of them.But i miss the original freinds uwasa is getting sad with out them.Yes new years party i think there should be no boooz in this party.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:00 pm
Haha, you dont like it when im drunk eh? ; )

But yes, i beleive a partay is in order...Even though i probably wont be able to make it...*sigh* im having a party of my own IRL..  

XColdXHeartX

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:01 pm
Well the Red Dragon Nightclub is set up. I was gonna put the tavern up and change it to a hall or inn right outside Ria high school grounds, but oh well. Nightclub for now. We'll see how many people go there to party or just hang out.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff