Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zodiac Signs (Don't Forget Eastern Zodiac!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPatricia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:39 am
I'm Aquarius. LoL.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:06 pm
Sagittarius

Sagittarius, the ninth Sign of the Zodiac, is the home of the wanderers of the Zodiac. It's not a mindless ramble for these folks, either. Sagittarians are truth-seekers, and the best way for them to do this is to hit the road, talk to others and get some answers. Knowledge is key to these folks, since it fuels their broad-minded approach to life. The Sagittarian-born are keenly interested in philosophy and religion, and they find that these disciplines aid their internal quest. At the end of the day, what Sagittarians want most is to know the meaning of life, and if they accomplish this while feeling free and easy, all the better.

It's the Archer which represents Sagittarians, although in this case it's a Centaur (half man, half beast) which is flinging the arrows. Centaurs were the intellectuals of ancient Roman mythology, and Sagittarians are quick to consider themselves their modern-day counterparts. Those born under this Sign are clear thinkers and choose to look at the big picture most of the time. They also like it when others agree with their well-thought-out point of view. The alternative to this, for better or for worse, is a Sag who can become argumentative and blunt. That's not to say that these folks are intransigent -- Archers will listen to what others have to say, in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this Sign. Indeed, Sagittarians are enthusiastic consumers of information (and enthusiastic in general), the better to get the answers they need. It's also a good idea to give Sags lots of room to explore their world. Once these folks start to feel hemmed in, they'll become impatient and difficult.

Sagittarius is ruled by the Planet Jupiter. In ancient Roman times, Jupiter was the King of the Gods, and most Sagittarians would say that the royal pedigree has been passed on to them. The Sag-born are generous and just, much like a noble leader. These folks are also expansive in their thoughts, as well as in their approach. Sags are forever reaching -- for knowledge, understanding and answers. They are outspoken in their beliefs, at times to the point of exaggeration. This may be due to their unflinching optimism. Sags are also a lucky bunch, thanks to Jupiter's golden glow. They're quick to take a gamble on things, feeling both lucky and smart. While the process of exploration is what fuels Sagittarians (and translating that to others as a teacher and philosopher), they need to be aware of their tendency to procrastinate. Those born under this Sign can be quite self-indulgent since things come so easily to them (thanks to their charming and sociable natures). Smart Archers, however, will catch themselves in time, the better to continue their good work.

The Element associated with Sagittarius is Fire. Just as a fire can move quickly and uncontrollably, so can Sagittarians as they flit from one thing to the next, never looking back. For the Sag-born, it's all about action and adventure (and, hopefully, conclusions). These folks love their physicality and are often athletic, and certainly full of stamina. Life for these folks is played full-on, which is why it's chock-full of experiences. Archers are outgoing, enthusiastic and tend to overstep their bounds as a result, falling prey to the likes of foot-in-mouth disease. They can talk so fast (and so much) that they don't process the full weight of what they're saying, leading to the occasional hurt feeling. Often, however, their words serve to inspire others and to get things going. Yes, Sagittarians are straight-ahead folks who are curious, spiritual and true believers. The fact that they attract others with ease should be no surprise, since they have a great sense of fun and enjoy a good time. They don't lack for confidence, either, not a whit! High-spirited Sags love to socialize -- with an ever-changing crew.

The athleticism of Sags lends itself to challenging sports, and they definitely know they're up to the task. That's why you're likely to find them in an around-the-world solo boat race or climbing up the highest peaks (where they should be mindful of their legs and hips). No stretch is too big for a Sag, if only because these folks know they're ready (and lucky to boot). Mental games such as chess or debate also fuel the Sag's mood. Moody colors they'll wear, since they favor rich maroon and navy hues. When it comes to love games, the Archer is playful, flirtatious and always on top.

The great strength of the Sagittarius-born is their philosophical, wide-open and curious nature. These folks seek both knowledge and truth, and they are eager to share their explorations with others. Their optimistic and generous spirit makes them a pleasure to have around.

Symbol: the Archer
Ruling Planet: Jupiter
Ruling House: Ninth House
Element: Fire
Quality: Mutable
Body Parts: hips, thighs
Keyword: PHILOSOPHY
Date with destiny: Aries, Leo
Run for the hills: Virgo, Pisces
Where you glow: globetrotting
What makes you tick: airplane tickets
Fitness forecast: archery
Play date: horseback riding
Perfect jobs: Novelist
Best accessory: a backpack
A sure thing: Being Shy, but loveable at the same time
Destination: anywhere
Pleasure: Traveling, Friends
Pain: responsibility, details, commitment
Kindness: In uncertain times, friends and strangers alike are moved by your unwavering optimism and ability to create new solutions to a problem.
What's my line? Don't fence me in.

Fallen Insaniity

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:06 pm
I am Leo... You all know Leo meant XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:17 pm
im a cancer  

M-a-y-r-i-k-a

sasha_astudillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:36 pm
i'm cancer but does it matter question  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:28 pm
im taurus...!! heart  

wOLt_eC

1,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Raikazaki Minato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:55 am
this is me, a geminiUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:04 am
I'm a Leo. I'm lazy, short tempered and artistic. I'm a big kitty .=^.^=  

metalmariogc

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The wolf Prince

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:09 pm
Sagittarius I'm charismatic freedom-loving extroverted straightforward benevolent ardent idealistic sincere intellectual always happy knowledgeable creative philosophical broad-minded sexual funny free-spirited good sense of humor honest open-minded truth-seeking just fun-loving athletic adventurous expansive optimistic joyful stylish romantic sensual mature rebellious quick-tempered restless on edge know it all little to say resentfu prone to wanderlust aggressive excessive disregards boundaries flirtatious doesn't like to be tied down  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:55 pm
I'm a Capricorn.

Responsible, reliable, level-headed....Pretty accurate!  

Iki-ilo

Bluluv6

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:26 pm
heehee^^ Sagittarius forever and always 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:25 pm
A Rooster

Personality
Occupying the 10th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Rooster symbolizes such character traits as confidence, pompousness and motivation. Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rooster are loyal, trustworthy individuals who are blunt when it comes to offering their opinions. Their bluntness stems not from being mean but from being honest; a trait which Roosters expect from others. (true,true)

Roosters are extremely sociable and prefer being the center of attention, always bragging about themselves and their accomplishments. They continually seek the unwavering attention of others which can be annoying. Roosters are as proud of their homes as they are of themselves. They’re extremely organized individuals as evidenced by the fact that their homes are always neat. (pfft yeah right,my room's a mess,I lack confidence,and I hate being the center of attention)

Health
Overall, Roosters are active individuals and their preference to be active helps keep them in good health. When they do become ill, they feel better quickly. They can at times however, take on too much and when that happens, they’ll feel stressed and moody (what isn't crossed out is true)

Career
Roosters are highly motivated and hard-working; traits that enable most Roosters to have successful careers. Not surprisingly, Roosters make good actors, musicians and dancers. Other good career choices for Roosters include: CPA, banker, dentist, insurance agent, secretary, and book keeper. Roosters also do well in the armed forces. (ok,I don't even have a job,I can't play any musical instruments,can't sing,and I'm very lazy)

Relationships
The Rooster’s bossiness and honest “tell it like it is” approach doesn’t work well with sensitive individuals. Roosters need to partner with those who are tough-skinned. They’re the individuals most capable of realizing that beneath the tough exteriors are huge, caring hearts overflowing with love.
(also true...though I've never had a boyfriend,ever)

Roosters and the 5 elements

Metal Rooster – Years 1921 and 1981
These Roosters have really big egos and are forever seeking willing listeners who can help keep those egos inflated.Metal Roosters analyze everything.Their aggressive nature keeps some prospective friendships and relationships from developing.

Water Rooster – Years 1933 and 1993
Water has a calming effect on this Rooster. Water Roosters don’t feel the need to rise above the crowd and their communication skills are more refined. Forever energetic and extremely detail-oriented, these Roosters can benefit from staying more focused on the end result rather than the minute details.
(very true,except for the communication skills part,and I can't stand it if something's not perfect)

Wood Rooster – Years 1957 and 2017
More team oriented, Wood Roosters have many friends and acquaintances. Forever trying to seek the good rather than the evil in people as well as in life situations, their only fault is the tendency to not complete what they start. This happens because they frequently take on more than they can handle.

Fire Rooster – Years 1957 and 2017
Roosters in every sense, Fire Roosters spend much of their time perfecting their images. They’re terrific social organizers and excellent leaders. However they are overly blunt and this trait often hurts the feelings of others.

Earth Roosters – Years 1909 and 1969
Extremely organized and detail-oriented, Earth Roosters are excellent at multi-tasking. They’re motivated by success, and set high standards that they expect others to follow. These expectations of others can lead to animosity so Earth Roosters need to adopt a more subtle approach.

Compatibility
Roosters are most compatible with an Ox or Snake and most incompatible with a Goat and a Rabbit.

Aries (March 20-April 21)-
Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil (all very true >.> )

Coming in first
Challenges
Championing Causes
Spontaneity (sorry..but I actually don't know what either of the last two mean sweatdrop )

DISLIKES
Waiting Around
Admitting Failure
No opposition
Tyranny
Other peoples advice

(Got the Rooster info from here)  

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200