be pimpin' :D
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:49 pm
Ambrai
Man, I'm never on when you guys are on. XD I'd be in for a party. Of course, I'd show up when no one was on and make some silly remark, like pretending my kiki and coco are banding together in a team of feline evil and are planning on taking me out so they can rule the world through a reanimated me who has no soul and moves jerkily around and is mysteriously pale but no one ever notices until the cats order to me kill them and...Um. Not that that could ever happen of course. *looks nervously at the cats* Yeah.

Anyway, the peoples should come back! Where else can you gawk at Jerbos and enter La Lu raffles and be baffled by the sheer amount Shoafy manages to post in the morning while waiting for the bus?
XD you have a good point! Evergleam is full of awsome peeps.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:50 pm
Shoafy
Ambrai
Man, I'm never on when you guys are on. XD I'd be in for a party. Of course, I'd show up when no one was on and make some silly remark, like pretending my kiki and coco are banding together in a team of feline evil and are planning on taking me out so they can rule the world through a reanimated me who has no soul and moves jerkily around and is mysteriously pale but no one ever notices until the cats order to me kill them and...Um. Not that that could ever happen of course. *looks nervously at the cats* Yeah.

Anyway, the peoples should come back! Where else can you gawk at Jerbos and enter La Lu raffles and be baffled by the sheer amount Shoafy manages to post in the morning while waiting for the bus?

i don't post only while waiting for the bus.
i post when i finish getting ready.
and for some reason i always wake up super early...
AH!! But see there it is!! You wake up early you finish early...so you're left with those extra long minutes, what do you do while waiting for the time for the bus? Post...that's technically waiting for the bus.  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Jerbos
I used to get up early,but now I always wake up really late;_;
I dunno why...

Behildrin!Hath Shoafy entered thy conteste?!

Yes she did!! I wish I could enter...but that's against the rules.
Ah...the days I use to have to wake up at 6 am...that's a long time ago....the earliest I get up now is 9am. hellz yea, 3 hours later!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:39 am
Ta Lu
Jerbos
I used to get up early,but now I always wake up really late;_;
I dunno why...

Behildrin!Hath Shoafy entered thy conteste?!

Yes she did!! I wish I could enter...but that's against the rules.
Ah...the days I use to have to wake up at 6 am...that's a long time ago....the earliest I get up now is 9am. hellz yea, 3 hours later!
Omgz!Same here!
So,what y'alls gettin for Christmas,if any nof you celebrate it?  

Monsieur Nameless

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:17 am
Yarn, a finished cross stitch, and a subscription to National Geographic. I was just in all the wrong places at the right time and asked all the worst questions this year. That and they didn't really bother hiding it from me. I'm making scarves for a whooole bunch of people. The scarves won't be done by Christmas...>< And I got a book for one of my friends. I don't know what to do for the other one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:25 am
I'm thristy...

I don't know what I'm getting.Better be good,dammit scream
I kid,I kid.

Hey,Ambrai,do you have a job as a...Sewing..Person?What are they called?...Well,do you make scarves for a living?  

Monsieur Nameless

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:55 pm
*laughs* you mean seamstress? I don't think Ambrai is one. I think she's knitting for a gift/hobby. I did that last year or two years ago. I do sew ripped dolls and plushes for a small fee when I'm bored. My cousins cry when an arm is pulled off. ^w^ I'm not the best but I will do it when no one wants to do the job.

Anyway I got the next two volumes of Fruits Basket 16 and 17. Gloves and a nice pair of earrings!!! OOOOHH!! AND A NEW CAMERA!! I love my new baby!! I mean I love my old baby but that is a heavy fat baby my new baby is tiny and thin and shiney and light!! I still love my fat baby though... heart (is refering to her camera)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:29 pm
4laugh I got lots of yarn (not enough of any one thing to make anything, I could swatch a bunch though), like 9 skeins, two books, a bag, blanket, and some rock people reading magazines that my mom made, a book of washcloth patterns, a wooden puzzle, cell phone charms, a 'scarf' my sister made for me, awesome new chap stick (makes my lips feel cold), a subscription to National Geographic and Cat Fancy, and money. I am a happy bunny. I didn't get nearly this much last year!

I crochet and knit for a hobby, although, since there are so many patterns I want to try, and a limited number of people I can make them for, I might sell the extra scarves. Or I could pile them into a room when I get my own place. In one huge pile of scarfyness. I'll bring people in and they'll be like 'Oh, you make stuff? Like sweaters?' And I'll say 'Nope. Just scarves.' And they'll say 'Just scarves?' And I'll say 'Yup, just scarves.' And they'll say 'So all this is just...' And I'll say 'Scarves. Yes. All scarves.' Then I'll usher them gently out of the room, if they don't pick a scarf.

I have up to 16 in Fruits Basket and I haven't read it yet. I'm pretty slow in actually getting to the things I want to read.  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm
*Giggles at the word 'scarf' in qoutation marks* AW!! I want those patterns!! AND that SUBSCIPTION OF NAT GEO!!! MY MOTHER PROMISED ME I COULD GET ONE BUT THEN SHE SAID NO!!! She doesn't believe that I actually read them. *shakes fist at her*

Well. Sounds a little like my room when I was in the origami model phase. I would make a ton of things out of paper that people could use to decorate their room or doors with and display. If they didn't take something they were to leave. As much as a wonder gallery my room is it is not a shopping window. You either look appriciate and leave OR look appriciate and take. Not look appriciate and wonder how I made it and say nothing...or touch the model that says "fragile"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:04 pm
Hehehe. She basically crocheted a chain and single crocheted like, 10 stitches. So, it's a chain with a fat end. And long strings hanging down from either end. It's pretty funny looking and Mom laughs whenever I wear it out.

Aw! Poor you! Well, I can't do anything about the nat geo, but I could send you the patterns in a pm (well, I'd prefer separate pms, to keep it all in order and not to make a ridiculously long pm). It'll take some typing, but if you won't tell, I won't. Seeing as how you're not really supposed to do that and all...

And I used to do origami! I still do sometimes. All cranes. My Mom used to have a book full of origami designs but we lost it before I got into the origami phase. Man, it is not easy to learn crane making from the internet. It took me forever before I finally found a website with a video on it. The instructions and pictures just weren't getting through to me. I had a bunch of them but I gave them all away this Christmas. Ten or so to my sister and the rest to my Mom, who is planning on stringing them up. ^^ I tried to string them up but couldn't figure out how to make them all neat like in the pictures. I have some origami paper, so I'll be able to build it all back up.

LOL! You know I would have taken half of the stuff in your room at least. Or I'd ask you how to make them.  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:18 pm
HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN!
I'M NOT REALLY DEAD!!
I'VE JUST BEEN LAZY WITH LIIIIIFE!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:29 pm
OMG!!! Realleh???? I was so worried! ^^

...What's gynophobia mean?  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:59 am
Its a phobia of women. XD
How have you been?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:28 am
Meh, everything's the same as always here. I don't really do anything. Only really new thing is I just got MSN.

Wouldn't tickling him for an extended period only make it worse? You'd be tickling him FOREVER! eek  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:32 pm
XD its a joke from the Tales of the Abyss PS2 game. It's one of the character skits. XD its so great.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff