Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

momitama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:03 pm
Dahlia was slightly intimidated by the vast amount of choices she had to choose from. She took short, slow steps as she inspected each door, sizing up the insides from their entrances. Tall, grand doors were instantly disregarded, and small, shabby doors were over-looked. She soon found a medium sized door, rounded and wooden. It's honey-wood luster gave a beautiful polished shine, like the big jewels that portruded from it. She stood in front of it and bowed as she said, "I believe I'll take this room, please."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:38 pm
Tsshyeiah nodded,"Good for you, too. This room,although most rooms already are, is fully furnished." She smiled slightly and opened the door. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have other business to attend to." She said,slipping off into the vast shadows of the immensely large house.

[[ ;-; Short.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

momitama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:42 pm
She bowed and entered the room, smiling faintly at the beautiful funiture and color scheme. She strided over to her canopy bed, made of a rich, dark wood. The browns and oranges gave her a sense of energy and warmth. It reminded herself of her family. Her village where she used to live. The single vibrant green throw-pillow gave the room a distinct sense of style that she appreciated. She knew she had picked the right room. Her room of refuge. It made her wonder what she would uncover in this fabled masion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:46 pm
Amelia rushed through the kitchen as all of the chefs scurried around her "These are done so place them on the dining table" she said as she hand three plates to one of the chefs. Then she saw one of the chefs hold a jar "Oh, could put that on my counter. And could someone go get the wine from the cellar?" once she went back to her counter started boiling some water. "I don't to rush anyone but we only got a couple of hours until all of the guest come down for breakfast." Amelia said as noticed the time on the clock.  

mulanphan

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:48 am
~Immortal Crow~
A soft knock fell upon the old mahgonay door leading to the bedroom. Soft pale knucles rapped on it a few times, until the hand was drawn away and waited for an answer. Emilia stood there waiting, Raphael a few steps behind her and towering over her, she really wasn't the tallest person ever. She looked back to Raphael, pulling a questioning face. Was she still sleeping? "Perhaps I should go in..." She trailed off her pale hand reaching for the door knob and turning it, entering the room slowly, it was still very dark in there, the curtains drawn. She spoke softly. "Are you still alseep?" It was loud enough to hear if she was awake but soft enough not to wake her. Emilia took a few more steps in.

She peeked her head slowly out of under the covers and pillow that she was hiding under. " Oh, hi! sorry.... i thought for a moment..... nah.... never mind. GOOD MORNING!!" She said in a energenic voice. She got up and quickly grabbed some clothing, ran to the bathroom to get dressed and came out. " Breakfeast time? Oh and please call me me Hikari! " Said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:27 am
Emilia looked a little puzzled at Hikari's behaviour, what did she think, still she said it didn't matter and sometimes Emilia would accept that to be a good enough reason not to linger on a certain matter. "I suppose it is. I mean generally we, just go and find our own breakfast." She spoke referring to Raphael and herself. She smiled though. "Lets go, I presume you do drink blood?"  

~Immortal Crow~

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:33 am
~Immortal Crow~
Emilia looked a little puzzled at Hikari's behaviour, what did she think, still she said it didn't matter and sometimes Emilia would accept that to be a good enough reason not to linger on a certain matter. "I suppose it is. I mean generally we, just go and find our own breakfast." She spoke referring to Raphael and herself. She smiled though. "Lets go, I presume you do drink blood?"

she looked down and smiled. She did drink blood, but she wasn't like the others." I do. but i on't drinkit unless it's for emergencys... i w kind....as raised that way". And now she was liying. She couldn't tell anyone that she wasn't the type of vampire. Raised in royalty yet not blood thristy. " if you don't mind. i prefer, normal breakfeast......" She looked around and sighed. how could she ever be accepted in such ways....ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:58 am
Emilia just nodded, she could tell something wasn't quite right, the girl was probably lying but she let it pass. "I think that can be arranged." Was the only words that left her lips while she headed for the door.  

~Immortal Crow~

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:35 am
~Immortal Crow~
Emilia just nodded, she could tell something wasn't quite right, the girl was probably lying but she let it pass. "I think that can be arranged." Was the only words that left her lips while she headed for the door.

She smiled and walked with her, she looked and saw other people who lived in the manor. " i m sorry.... i must sound wierd... after breakfeat i have somewhere to go.... hope you don't mind... i mean you must be pretty bust yourself with Raphael and all that..." Still looking, she had a sudden stop. There he was agin, the guy who looked just like Lyon. " Emilia... pardon but just who is that guy over there..?" She was now curious than ever to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:15 pm
[[Sorry fer lyke, teh dying. D:
Oh great, it's Jin... Klaash thought, he rolled his eyes in disgust. He knew Jin didn't like him, and frankly, he wasn't fond of Jin in any way at all. Klaash huffed,folded his arms and walked to a wall, to lean on. He'd try to keep quiet, for Klara's sake. He also kept in mind that a brawl before breakfast wouldn't be good. He could image Tsshyeiah storming over to Jin and him, screeching and yelling at them to not fight in front of others in the house. She'd also probably say something like,"If you're interested in pulling each other apart, take it to the woods a little beyond the house!"

Klaash remembered the first time he was in those woods. It was at night, Xellious was teaching him how the rules about drinking human's blood,but not the human's in their house. It was a strict rule that humans within the Hellsinious Mansion were to never leave the house under any circumstances. That is, unless a Vampire or Demon was with them at all times. In that forest at night, all Hell broke loose. Humans hid there, and for whatever reason,kept comming back,even though they were aware of the fact that forest was a Vampire feeding ground.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:00 pm
Seeing Klaash just seemed to make Jin's day worse. And he knew Klaash wasn't all that happy with his presence either, he made it all too clear when he saw him, being the drama queen he was, huffing like his world was perfect until laying eyes on him. Jin removed his eyes from Klaash after giving one more death glare.

"Oof!" Jin let out feeling a whack to his stomach.
Looking down to see what had hit him he saw that it was Klara's tiny hand to blame.

"Stop acting so childish! What do you have against Klaash anyway? He's done nothing to you." Klara lectured while giving strong pokes to his chest.

Why? Why in the world did she always take his freaking side?! Did she not see he started it?? Why was he so stinking perfect in her eyes? To her, Klaash could do no wrong while he, on the other hand did everything wrong. It really was starting to piss him off. Brushing her hand aside Jin stomped over to Klaash who had found a nice wall to lean on at the other side of the room.
Grabbing a fist full of Klaash's shirt Jin glared down into his eyes.
"What's the problem you girly punk?" Jin seethed finally having had enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:30 pm
[[ >D YES!!!]]

Klaash was severely offended by "girly punk",but in fear of Tsshyeiah's wrath, he push Jin's arm away and just glared. "I would prefer if nothing bad were to happen before breakfast." He said through gritted,pointed teeth. He glared long at Jin, making sure his Vampire fangs were noticeable. In a low,hushed voice, he whispered,"What will Klara think? I'm a head of the house you know...My older sister wouldn't be pleased one bit."

Maybe those words would calm Jin untill after breakfast where they could settle the quarrel in the woods.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Though his hand was pushed away Jin stood strong in front of Klaash continuing his stare down.

Before breakfast...Then he would continue this after breakfast, preferably when Klara wasn't right behind him ready to bite his head off.

Klara? What business did he have dragging her into this?

Shaking his head smirking Jin said, "Heh, there you go again, pulling your high and mighty card out. Ok, but when you stop acting like a dog afraid of his master- come find me and we'll settle this." With that Jin walked away. He would get to Klaash later. He avoided looking at Klara as he passed her.

----

Klara couldn't believe that Jin had finally gone over the deep end, what was he thinking? He knew full well that Klaash was important and if he angered him he would get himself kicked out. Her eyes followed Jin as he passed her.
Klara was turn between the two boys. Which should she talk to? Scold Jin, or apologize to Klaash? Not being able to decide she stood there with her mouth slightly open in shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:55 pm
[[I tink I'm going to add Esloleiar, Tsshyeiah's husband. He's psychotic, so he'll add more to the story. biggrin ]]
Klaash knew that Jin never had to live with such a woman as Tsshyeiah, who--no matter the circumstances-- would eventually nag and yell you to death. It was no wonder his older brother,Xellious, was dead quiet. Not replying to Tsshyeiah's words was the only thing to get her to shut up. Even when Jin and Klaash would fight after breakfast, the ending results would not be pleasing--reguardless of who the victor would be.
---
Tsshyeiah walked into the kitchen once more. It was just seconds after Klaash and Jin departed from their slight brawl. She saw Klara, in the middle,a loss of words, and quite stiff. Tsshyeiah ignored Klara and continued to look about for things unattended to.Amelia was tending to the cooks and the food. She'd have to wait for Xellious to come. The other residents in the house were in the other side of the vast room and were ceasing theuir idle conversations and deciding to join the rest of the vast house for breakfast. (Breakfast for a house among Vampires, means that this is very early evening.)

[[I'm just going to add Esloleiar now, I'll prbably put up a profile for him when I have the time. ]]

Esloleiar, a tall,slim man strolled into view. His near shoulder-length black hair slighly hanging in front of his face. A scar on the left side of his face was prominent and visible. He wore a long white kimono (kimono = clothing for both male and female). It was tied tightly, and wrapped around his waist. His nails were slightly long,and came to a sharp point. He smiled, and it seemed quite devilish, if not fear evoking. "Tsshyeiah," He said in a soft,but at the same time skin-crawling voice. "Is it not time to dine beside the bright white moon?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:55 pm
Knock.

Tuesday walks up to a huge manor.

"Hmmm...Wonder who lives here..."

His previous home was attacked...But what attcked us?...He had been searching for a home for days now, then he finds this in the middle of the woods.

strange...

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games