Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:39 pm
she perked her ears up at kai, eyes bright and happy, her yail waving softly as she clapped her hands, overjoyed at the thoughtof getting new clothes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:57 am
"ok,"kai said,tail wagging.  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:34 am
Leon found the home and unlocked the door and found what seemed to be the guest room. He layed down on top of the bed and thought deeply to himself. He wondered when the right time would be to tell the others about himself for he knew they would become curious...especially when he wanted nothing more than rest and a book of poetry for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:19 pm
"so, is there any limit on the price of the outfits?"
kai tickled reign with his tail.  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:01 pm
(OMG LEON PERSON YOU ARE LIKE IN MY FAV PPL ON GAIA NOW sorry i love poems and i write then i have one published so if you really like poems in real persom pm me and i will let you read some of mine if you like -Christina Williams)

of course not silly you will see why i say that once you see the house im well off with the whole money thing Erri lead them into a book store and bought 7 poem books for Leon  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:47 pm
(Warning Long Post ahead)
Leon sat up before taking a nap. "I need to write to my brother and send it quickly...I can sense him...and I know his exact location." He looked around and found some paper and dug around for a pencil and wrote to his brother. There was also something else that Leon saw on the way to the house... yet his letter described what he might not tell the the others.
Dear Rez,
I am safe don't worry about me,
Right now I am with children watching over a young neko named Reign...
No not like you are thinking brother...it's spelled differently.
Don't worry wherever you are I'll find you very soon.
P.S. On the way to the home...I ran into something incredible...I had only taken off my blindfold only for a minute. You know those books you have been reading? Do you remember reading about the interdimensional beast named Diablo? The Crosser of Dimensions? On the way he had appeared in front of me before my eyes. He was exactly as he was described. A devilish looking dog demon with the brown ponytail a veil covered his mouth. The strong stench of blood...and the legs of a dog. He took off the veil to reveal his sharp long fangs and spoke the way it described...with a really bad speach problem... "Ello Mate" was all he said before putting his veil back on and running into the distance thankfully the opposite direction we are.
Leon looked out the window and whistled. A bird that he had known flew to his arm. "Take this to Rez...you'll know how to find him" Leon yawned one last time watched the bird fly off and went to sleep. The blindfold was placed on the dresser beside him.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:54 pm
she giggled and laughed, squirming every which way before tripping over herown tail and colliding into him with a startled squeal, arms pinwheeling in the air as the fell back  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:14 pm
kai caught them both befor they hit the ground.
"you should be a bit more careful reign,so what books did you get for leon?"  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:46 pm
she blushed and pried herself away from him, focusing her attention on the bright christmas decorations around them, peering into store after store until she wandered quite a ways off, out of sight  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:35 am
"um...guys,weres reign?"  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:54 pm
Leon had fallen into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Erri pushed the books into his arms and ran off after and finally caght her and swooped her up like a baby and walked back  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:40 am
"im sorry it was my fault, I wasn't watching her."kai said to Erri when she got back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:36 pm
she frowned, a bit peeved... it seemed she liked to be coddled and held and spoiled, but not when she decided she wanted to explore... being quite the curious kitten, she couldn't help but have herown brand of mischief, even if she was innocent and just about as sweet as they come  

Acrisiss

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:40 pm
you can explore later shop now  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff