Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Doest Death Scare You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Heck no! Bring it on death!!
  Eh Sorta......
  Hell yes eath scares me!!
View Results

Mr NekoNeko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:22 pm
Truly nobody is really afraid of death. They are afraid of what happens after death.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:56 am
im not afraid of death, if life dosnt get more interesting im betting ill die around the age of 20, how i want to die? something quick maybe in my sleep or maybe something crazy idk death isnt my main focus, but i thought id try to answer some of your questions smile  

darklover66

xXTabesXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:15 am
Prozac T Happypill
Truly nobody is really afraid of death. They are afraid of what happens after death.
I'm not afraid, im excited smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:42 am
I've never really been afraid of death; I look forward to it. And I'm not afraid of what happens after death. Hopefully there is nothing after you die, because I want it to be over and done with

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

EmoDevilNena666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 am
Death is something that people need to accept or it spoils life. It can be hard on you but the end its natural and you can't do anything about it.
I don't wanna drown or get stabbed or shot or die from an overdose but tbh I don't really think it will be my choice in the end. Might as well accept it and wait for it.

Quote:
I've never really been afraid of death; I look forward to it. And I'm not afraid of what happens after death. Hopefully there is nothing after you die, because I want it to be over and done with

If you spend your life looking forward to it, hoping theres nothing after it, whats the actual point in living? There needs to be something special, whether its during or after life or there is no real point in this Universe.

Unless it is to do with the emotions you feel, cos they are so powerful...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:11 am
life sux then u die... u cant live 4ever so im not really afraid of dieing tho i wanna live as long as i can!!i do want 2 be remembered and i study animals so im gonna try 2 discover a new animal!!  

p y n k s t a r r

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:29 pm
Im not afraid of death because its a part of living. Death doesnt mean your dead, it means your living again just in a new way. I want to be rememberd for influencing music.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 pm
eh.. w / e when its time its time u shouldent be scared its just the way life works neutral  

Aesop Rock

Pandadome

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm
There is only one guarantee in life...Death.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:39 am
I decided when I was little that I'll just die when I have to. No big deal.  

mooncalf90

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:08 pm
xxxtruxxx
There is only one guarantee in life...Death.

The two things you can be sure of...death and taxes...gotta love the world smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:50 pm
I'm not scared. I'm lookin forward to it. biggrin  

D_Oliver2013

D i s t o r t e d F a i l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Demons come from every sight . . .

I'm not that scared of it. I'm more scared of the road to death. There's been a big cancer history in my family, and my aunt was just diagnosed with it. So I'm so scared that i'll get it confused

. . . In the darkness is the light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:22 pm
I'm not really afraid of death, or what comes after at all.
It's more of what happens to the people I leave behind.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Suki921

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:32 pm
Nuthin2dooo
Does death scare you? How do you want to die? How don't you want to die? Do you want to be remembered? How do you want to be remembered? At what age do you want to die? If you could choose to die how would you die? Does this topic make you uncomfortable? (I'm sorry if it does) If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? What are your general thoughts on death? This is really random but I was thinkin about it and I decided to post it. Please answer as many as you can or I will kill you....not really.

No, not really. Everyone's going to die someday, and if you spend your life fearing it, than you'll never really live in the first place.

I don't want to die passively. You know, of natural causes, in my sleep, etc.
I want to go down fighting. I want it to be bloody and violent, a big f**k you to death if you will. (>.> Does anyone think that it's strange I put so much thought into it?)

^^ See Above

Only by the people who matter. wink

I want to die relatively young. 30's or 40's

Something Violent. Murder, Plane Crash, Car Crash, etc.

No. Not it all. (Though it probably should... sweatdrop )

The only way I would choose not to die, would be if I were pregnant, or I had young children. Noone should lose their parents at an early age.

Death fascinates me. It is truly the great equalizer. There's this saying, "The only things certain in life are death and taxes." Well, I don't think that's true. You can be unemployed your whole life, and never have to pay the government a dime. Not to mention the old standby, tax fraud. wink The only thing in life you can't escape is death.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games