Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 pm
"Well still make sure no one steals anything," He said and fell behind Daiki keeping and eye on the surround crowds," It would make our search a whole lot easier if she came to us or if we ran into her here but think Daiki what are the chances of that." Shiki said as he gave and adult a Death glare who was eyeing Daiki's pocket, which sent him on his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:26 pm
"Don't worry, Shiki." Daiki reassured him, smiling rather childishly.His pace hastened as a familiar figure caught his eye. Her!
"Shiki! I found her!" He exclaimed, his brisk walk turning into a little more than a jog until he found her, slowing down into a leisurely walk. With Shiki behind him he bowed, taking Daavi's hand and kissed it lightly. She jerked her hand away and kicked in the direction of his stomach, but he dodged it. "My, I thought you'd be a little more appriciative..." He sighed.

Rynquu blinked. "This was the man who sent the letter? He's..." She blushed.

"Get the hell away from me!" Daavi barked at him.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:14 pm
Shiki chuckled to himself as he watched Daavi's reaction. "Now now now Lady Daavi thats not really nice to try and kick your fiance," He said and luaghed out loud. His eye cuaght Rynquu and he asked politely"And may i ask who you may be, im shiki , Im Daiki's loyal friend." He said and held out his hand for her to take and shake. "But be careful to not cut or hurt yourself around me im a vampire but i take blood tablets and i try not to drink human blood but every now and then my guard slips and i go beserk becuase humna blood is like a delicucie to me now becuase i havnt had it for so long." He said with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:35 am
Rynquu blinked. "Uhm," She paused. "I'm Rynquu, Daavi's friend." She shook his hand lightly, a little intimidated by the fact that he was a Vampire. "Daavi can be a little difficult at times...." She laughed rather sheepishly.

Daavi gave Daiki a death glare. "I'm not your Fiancée." She spat at him.
He looked rather rejected, but managed to keep a positive look. "Why not? I have not wronged you, why don't you give me a chance...?"

She rolled her eyes, "Fine. If it'll make you go away, I'll give you one chance."

In Daiki's mind, he jumped for joy.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 am
Shiki shook RRynquu's hand carefullyand then turned to Daiki and poked him,"Pay attention i mean there might be some sort of thing you have to do or thing you have to get her. Remember you only have one chance. And if at all possible could we hurry this meeting up my skin isnt partial to sunlight. I burn easly, you all should know why."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Rynquu looked like she just had an idea, she jumped up a little. "Oh right, why don't you two come over to our place? It's not very far from here." She exchanged glances with Daavi, who didn't look at too keen on the idea, but knew it was inevidable. "Fine."

[[ biggrin THEY'RE THERE! wuahaha.]]

Once at their house, Daiki continued to stay relatively close to the door, his back resting again one of the walls. The main table the two had was close enough to the door that he didn't need to move, either. There was a rather awkward feeling in the air. Rynquu arose from her seat at the table. "I'll go get something in the back. Be back in a sec." She gave an apologetic face, retreating to another section of the house.

Daavi continued to glare at Daiki. He scratched his neck. "Why are you so hostile towards me?"

She breathed her nose angrily and looked away. "I don't like men with big egos."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:01 am
Shiki was sitting in a chair at the table," Well then youll have no problem with meh." He said politley. He then asked," Um...if its not to much trouble would it be possible for me to get glass of water for my blood tablets." He asked politely, as he looked at Daavi. He turned to Daiki and then made a small joke," Oh yeah and daiki that pretty much counts you out," He said refferring to his bug ego.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:43 pm
"Sure," Daavi said, still in a rather pissed-off mood. She left the table and also retreated to another part of the house, but came back with a glass of tap water, and handed it to Shiki and sat back in her previous seat. She glared at Daiki anyway, arms folded. "Why do you want to marry me anyway? I'm a theif and a murderer. That's desirable to you?" She raised a brow.

Daiki chuckled lightly, closing his eyes for a moment, then shifted his gaze to Daavi. "That's how you're playing?" He paused a moment, inhaling. "I like women who don't care what other people say about them, like you." His smile softened. "You flaunt your abilities, so people know not to mess with you. Which is why you're strong."

She blushed slightly, but still was angry.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Shiki took the glass and said," Thank you daavi before he put some of the tablets in the water and watched then disolve before taking a sip from the glass and setting it on the table as he listened to the conversation. He wondered where rynquu was. These two were starting to get boring. He'd known Daiki for awhile and he didnt find Daavi very interesting. But non the less he waited patoently and queitly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:28 pm
[[I'm sorry I'm not giving you much to do. > _

Rynquu came back, holding a platter of appearantly freshly baked cookies and other assorted confectionaries. She smiled and gently set them on the center of the table. Daavi's eyes were wide with anticipation. Her secret weakness was sweet foods. "Daavi, don't eat them all." Rynquu laughed, resuming her seat. She looked towards Shiki. "You can have as many as you want." She offered with a smile. Daavi at first ate one or two, with another in hand, like a conveyer belt, but as she progressed, she eventually started shoveling them into her mouth. Rynquu glared at her a little. "Shafwee." Daavi apologized to no one in particular. She then swallowed, and folded her hands on the table.

Her weakness is sweets? Oh, God, I just hit the jackpot. Daiki laughed. "Cute." He smiled in Daavi direction.

[[If you want to like play Daavi or something, go a head, 'cause I don't want to like, bore you. - 3 -lll]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:25 pm
[[nu nu its okay im just putting that on there for two reasons. One becuz i dont like putting like one or two sentences and also becuz i think rynquu's more interesting no offense meant kk]]

"Thank you," said shiki as he took one cookie and bit into it. They were warm and fresh from the rack. He nible on it. He couldnt eat alot of cookies like Daavi here becuz if he ate to much human food he'd get sick. He drank from his glass of BTW(blood tablet water) to wash down the cookie and then looked at Rynquu. "These are good are they home made oor from a package." He asked polity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:09 pm
[[S'okay. xD No offense taken.]]

"I despise artificial things." Rynquu informed Shiki with a smile, and a little laughed, playing with her hair a bit. Daavi nodded, her eyes widening with emphasis, "Even artificial flavorings, she does everything by hand."

Rynquu giggled a bit, "I've learned that the old fashioned way of doing things is best."

Daiki nodded, as if taking advice from her. I don't ever remember hearing about Daavi's friend Rynquu...I wonder why...? Too perfect...? He shifted around. This was becoming quite awkward. He didn't want to give up, but it didn't seem like Daavi was in the mood to do anything. Daiki was a persistant b*****d, but he wasn't a stalker. He had a career, after all. He wondered if he should leave or not...But he decided to put up with the uncomfortable air, Shiki seemed to be enjoying himself, at the least. "Daavi..." He said softly, she looked up. "Why did you start stealing things in the first place...? It seems like Rynquu has a lot of what you two need..."

She looked at her hands, rather ashamed. She spoke in a soft mumbly voice. Rynquu didn't say anything. "People hated me in the first place. I don't know why, they just did. I just...I just wanted to get back at them," She looked up at Daiki. "That's all."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:46 pm
Shiki sighed and muttered," and we were just starting to get to know each other and have fun."He tapped the table and then said," Well sometimes you just have to let things fly. I mean i met Daiki because i was running from hunters and i was thirsty. But lok at me now im friends with Daiki and i didnt kill those hunters that came after me." He reached over and took one more cookie before taking another bite and taking a sip from his glass of BTW.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:20 pm
Daiki chuckled lightly, lost in nostalgia. "Those were good times!" He said in a positive voice. "I don't even remember how long ago that happened, I was so defenseless then...I couldn't even cast the Acer Consisto spell..." He blinked, realizing what he had just said. s**t. What're they going to think now.

Daavi blinked several times and titled her head slightly, "What was that you said...? Acer Consisto...? That sounds like a magic incantation." Rynquu too directed her attention towards Daiki. "You're a wizard?"

Daiki looked like he had no way out of it. He gave both women a sheepish smile. "Eheh, I guess I am."

Daavi narrowed her eyes slightly. Is he ashamed of being a wizard...?

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:59 pm
Shiki bent his head backwards so hewas looking at Daiki upside down," Your a what," He said aas the chair tipped backwards and fell to the ground. He got up and brushed himself off before picking up the chair and then retreating to Daavi's side of the table, glaring at Daiki. "I thought i was trust worthy. I thought you'd told me almost everything," He said his voice over flowing with sarcasm. He then turned directly and walked out the door. "Your a real pal, Daiki real pal," He said sarcastically as his voice faded away because he was walking farther and farther away from the House.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games