Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

dipsy-doodle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:06 pm
Happy New Year Everyone!! I have missed you all. Do you think we will ever get everyone to post in here and stop posting in the other one? It gets a bit confusing. I go there and nobody is there; they are here. When I come here; nobody is here they are over there. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:39 pm
Then I guess my New Year's resolution will be to hang out here instead of there. Even if it means having to have more patience waiting. I don't think the conversation has really took off here yet; like having several gang members chatting at the same time.
Maybe it's because others do like me, and check here and the thread and then browse through the sub-forum, and then re-chek for any action, logging off thinking weverybody's buzy, when they're just browsing around, too?

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Hmmm. Ditsy gave me an idea. Maybe I should have a new Poll based on if we should keep the original forum. I would like to keep both actually. But we still need to come up with a way of getting current members more interested in the Guild. We have over fifty members but only nine are actually productive members. That isn't good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:16 pm
Yay! I finished the last Harry Potter book! mrgreen  

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:21 pm
I'm currently trying to finish a game called Broken Arrow: Sleeping Dragon. It's an action adventure game. I'm about half way through it I think. Just now getting to some hair raising obstacles. Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

I'm still stuck on level 5 of X-Men 2: Wolverine's Revenge. It's impossible to reach the reactor or whatever it is without being seen and shot by the helicopter!! It's just not possible!!

Plus my World of Warcraft CD won't load on my laptop; I'd play it on this computer but this computer doesn't have much space for anything, even when it's empty.

Concerning the forum, when 3:AM moved to a guild one of the members hung around the forum and kept bumping it up the page; still participating in the guild, of course, but this way it helped to advertise the guild via the forum.

Oh, and I leave on Monday. I'll be gone for the whole week. A whole week in the same city as Ant ... I could die *faints with joy*

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:47 am
... I need a new game... My computer's got all this horsepower, but no games to play...
Maybe I should finish Quake 4... since I never finished it.
But first... I still need to go to college and get my freaking books, since I totally didn't do it yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:00 pm
Finished Kingdom Hearts 2, also.
Should have gotten back to school/work today, but cheese_whine
I hate when it's freezing outside. sad

So the Christmas stuff has been taken down, I finished reading my book and playing the game,... so I guess it's time to get back to reality... tomorrow!

I wonder what kind of unforeseen changes this new year holds. One has to be a new car for me.

And omg! Mardi Gras comes SO early this year! eek ~Feb. 5th!!!
SO it's going to be too cold to really enjoy it.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:12 pm
I am still working my way though, Odin Sphere and Grim Grimoire. Odin Sphere is a action adventure with a good storyline and lots of romance. Grim Grimoire I have only played a little bit but I love the artwork for both smile

*clears throat*
*Starts singing*

No one can stop
a devil and angel's kiss.
Lightning that splits the night sky
The earth trembles

If you feel something too,
open the windows and close your eyes.

Shout "Love!" with all your heart,
until you can see light.
Swear "peace" in your heart,
with hope.

Where is the world headed
with a devil kissing an angel?
A kiss that rips open the heart
manipulates kindness.

But if you grasp on to something,
it's OK, go outside.

Shout "Love!" to someone
in your own way.
Swear "peace" to someone.
That is bravery.

until you can see light.
with hope.

until you can see light.
and something will change!

Akuma to Tenshi no KISU by The Knight Sabres

*Bows*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:37 pm
Hey hey everybody. Happy New Year. Hope this year is even more awesome than the last. I look forward to seeing some of these so called new games that Gaia has in store for us. Hope they actually work. pirate  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Really I just wish the games they have now would work! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:15 pm
Hi! Sorry I've been gone for a while. Still recouping from the Holidays. So, this sounds like the spot where most of the action is. As a new member I have to admit your guild is awesome but is big and I'm not sure where to start or what to do. But I want to post every time I come on Gaia!!!!! Which is almost everyday xd  

Koranya

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:01 pm
I recently heard that the widely-used online interjection "woot,"
officially made it into the dictionary in 2007!
Watumelon Woot!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 pm
*Jumps in*

I don't know what you've been told,
The Watumelon Gang is good as gold.
Our gang is the best,
We have more fun than the rest!

*waves her pompoms*

Woot! Woot!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:42 pm
If anybody gets a chance, you ought to go check out Will Smith's movie, I Am Legend. It was pretty good. I thought they could went a little further with it, but the reality of the possiblity something similar happening is frightening (minus the sci fi stuff). I even teared up twice during the movie. But there were a few parts that would make u laugh and even some scary stuff!
I know, what you're thinking: "Hey, Gweener, I thought you only liked comedies?" Yeah, I'd still prefer to laugh, so this will probably be my one drama/thriller for a while. And it was worth it; it was better than I thought it would be. Will is a great actor. It kind of reminded me of Tom Hanks in Cast Away, the way it's just him for most of the movie!
I just couldn't get myself to go watch Nicole Kiddman in The Golden Compass, and National Treasures looked pretty predictable, and I'll wait until Sweeney Todd comes out on dvd because, not matter how much I like Johnny Depp as an actor, I am skeptical about him in a musical!

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff