Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:11 pm
Space Jesus?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:21 pm
-Project_Sword-
Leocara
Name: Leocara Sax ( I have a last name! surprised )
Orientation: Bi-sexual, pretty equal.
Mate: Not mated, and not looking
Animal: Tiger
Description: A very strong white all over, with black stripes. Fur is very soft and fluffy, with a slight sheen to it. Not particularly dominant, a bit smaller than the average person, rather shy. Purple eyes, because I said so. I am very down-to-earth and do not understand the concept of worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie.

Notes: I am probably the youngest here, 13, looking for like minded people, not any sexual crap! If you give me sexual crap, you will be in ban town! >:U You have been warned...

Hey fellow tiger! Yo! worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie? I don't follow.
confused
I mean Jesus, he is mystical (cosmic) Jewish, and a zombie (came back from the dead). wink  

Leocara

LTBiohazard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:31 pm
Leocara
-Project_Sword-
Leocara
Description: A very strong white all over, with black stripes. Fur is very soft and fluffy, with a slight sheen to it. Not particularly dominant, a bit smaller than the average person, rather shy. Purple eyes, because I said so. I am very down-to-earth and do not understand the concept of worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie.

Notes: I am probably the youngest here, 13, looking for like minded people, not any sexual crap! If you give me sexual crap, you will be in ban town! >:U You have been warned...

confused
I mean Jesus, he is mystical (cosmic) Jewish, and a zombie (came back from the dead). wink

lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:10 pm
Name:Techno (Tech for short)
Sexuality:Gay
Mate: No mate currently, Looking
Height:5'4"
Animal:Fox
Personality/hobbies:Well, He loves to rave. Music has always been a real influence in his life. After a few times of getting into drugs and getting caught, he has stopped. Tech is a very kind person, he can be bipolar at times though. Not one you would like to anger.
Pics:
User Image
sorry about the black and white, i suck a** at coloring. >____>  

Pokadot Panzer

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 pm
K R O U T O N
Name:Techno (Tech for short)
Sexuality:Gay
Mate: No mate currently, Looking
Height:5'4"
Animal:Fox
Personality/hobbies:Well, He loves to rave. Music has always been a real influence in his life. After a few times of getting into drugs and getting caught, he has stopped. Tech is a very kind person, he can be bipolar at times though. Not one you would like to anger.
Pics:
User Image
sorry about the black and white, i suck a** at coloring. >____>

still, nice drawing biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:41 am
K R O U T O N
snip

Still better then I could draw. It has its charm!  

00Shoe
Captain

Pokadot Panzer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 pm
DoctorPain

still, nice drawing biggrin

:3 thankies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:48 pm
omg really noobie question but whats a Fursona sweatdrop

i'm just guessing its you as a cute animal thingy

((i'm kinda new to the Furry thing gonk ))

Yuki no Usagi

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:38 pm
Yuki no Usagi

you are correct lays hand on your head now may the foce be with you  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:15 pm
Yuki no Usagi

a fursona is your persona as a furry. smile like a character  

DoctorPain

Vexer Fireshade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:49 pm
oh i remodled my history a bit to sum it up more so it gets to more current events plus w/ new pic:

race: wolf

magic sad expert at,not yet master) fire,ice

sexuality: straight

height 6' 10"
weight 170 lb

sword:adamant long sword forged from the very fires of his home planet.Stars and moons were etched into the blade, by the heat of the earth
User Image

Vexer has a athletic shape, covered in tan fur with tiger like stripes along his muscular arms and legs. Cream colored fur runs along his chest and inner thighs, hands with claws instead of nails. Has a long tail, about four feet in length. Deep purple eyes and medium length hair that’s always seen spikes up, which is a deep shade of purple

Personality- Vexer is kind and caring to the people he is most close to. Often reckless when it comes to saving others in danger, and end up being needed to be saved. He never backs down from a friend in need, no mater what he must do to help them. He would give his very life if he had to. To strangers he is cold and heartless always calculating on the best way to kill someone. Though he finds it hard to stay with one person he is no friend to one night stands,his restless soul drives him from person to person in hopes to find th right one,the one who can sooth his wild soul.

Background- Vexer is from a alternate dimension,similar to earth in the age of the Aztecs. But unlike the Earths Aztecs,the technology surpasses beyond imagining. Sadly most of it was developed for war,as the planet was full of jungles and plains perfect for the art of war.Growing up in a war tribe vexer learned the art of combat, sword wielding as well as the art of using guns.
After a long story, its in the past now, lets worry about the now.

After two months of living in the strange world he soon learned that his knowledge was a double edge sword, lead by the wrong people he could lead the end of all that is known recreating a never ending war, a explosion of weapons far more advanced then anyone capable of wielding. In the wright hands the world would go for a better future.
Vexer choose neither, he refused the worlds governments offers and joined a Special Tactical Assault and Research Squadron, S.T.AR.S. ((i know its not what the REAL s.t.r.a.s is but its a different organization)
Dealing with anything vaguely superstitious/supernatural ,undead, and people who cross the moral boundary,a line often too thin to define. For vexer he seeks solutions by any mean possible, legal and illegal. One blood soaked interrogation to find out a lead, is one better then a clean sweep and finding nothing  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:43 pm
-Project_Sword-
Kara Darkholm
Name: Marie
Height: 5'11"
Orientation: Bisexual
Mate: Mated =^_^=
Personality: Fiercely protective, and I'm a little standoffish. Anything else you want to know you'll have to ask.

"Mate: Mated" Good one that made me laugh blaugh
xP The mate is a secret.  

Kara Darkholm

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kara Darkholm

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Leocara
-Project_Sword-
Leocara

confused
Well, I'm a Christian >.>

do you think you could keep the ridicule to a minimum please? ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:30 pm
ima a catholic but i do not agree with some belifs that is why i worship the old cherokee gods they rule  

slayer898

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:35 pm
i finally have a pic of my furry form and not full foxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff