teen titans reunite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:06 pm
xcdkghsdbvcbvsdingsdnvondfgndfngdfknboidrthgo ndfdchnb GANTS!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!! ;SDFRNGDNFZBNDOFNBDFNBPDFPOIFH *dies*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:59 pm
Gaia Name- KogaP
Character Name- Kazuki Fuchoin
Age- 15
Powers- Shadow,Teleicintic, Physic, Mainly Spells
Weapons- Hand to Hand or Magic
Crush- Raven
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutural
Appearance- Like My avatar it will change daily
Bio-
Kazuki is from a small town in japan he lived with his mother and the rest of his clan they used shadow powers and others they mainily all just used spells of all kinds Kazuki was kidnaped and his villigage burned down to the ground and his mother killed with the rest of his memories  

MiTaurus

Wrathful Mage

11,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:06 pm
((Gants is coming back.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:26 am
((yay thank you for sending the message im back biggrin soon i gots to go to
school though but thank goodness its friday))  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:27 am
((reads back to see what happened))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:48 am
(i gtg but ill be back)  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:58 pm
Ha_chan
gants
Ha_chan
Akabane smirked. "Oh im sorry next time I wont miss" he said as the knifes stared to hover arund him. He smiled cheerfull and opened his lifeless violet eyes.

Reito closed her eyes as the lights in the room started to flicker. Static aura started to shoot from her as a electricity started to swirl around her. Akabane paused and looked at her.

"whow and i thought she only had fire powers" he said silently to himself he just looked at reito he was confused at what to do now so he decided to just attack but then he remebered dr jakal's knives were still floating around him even if he did attack the knives were in the way but he saw an opening he jumped up into the air and blasted him on his head

Akabane got hit and fell back. He slowly got up. 'Hmm I forgot about that boy' he thought. Then he fell to his knees in pain. If you looked close enough you can see stuff poking through his skin. "Now I get it your useing you powers to make a magnet and you pulling my knifes out of my body.." he said softly.
"You lose Jackal!" Reito shouted and pulled back and all the knifes shot out. Akabane screamed in pain and fell to the ground dead.. or was he?

"wow that was cool and somewhat harsh at the same time but he is one of the top villains after all our work here is done lets just put back what he was trying to steal and the cops will take care of the rest"frost said as he walked towards Reito "nice work we made a pretty good team um i dont know how to ask this but would you like to join the teen titans?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:01 pm
KogaP
Gaia Name- KogaP
Character Name- Kazuki Fuchoin
Age- 15
Powers- Shadow,Teleicintic, Physic, Mainly Spells
Weapons- Hand to Hand or Magic
Crush- Raven
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutural
Appearance- Like My avatar it will change daily
Bio-
Kazuki is from a small town in japan he lived with his mother and the rest of his clan they used shadow powers and others they mainily all just used spells of all kinds Kazuki was kidnaped and his villigage burned down to the ground and his mother killed with the rest of his memories

((take off telekenetic and psycic from your powers and your in ooh wait no you forgot something thats said in the rules take off telekenetic psycic and read the rules putting something thats said in the rules on the bottom of your profile and then your in))err matter a fact just take off psysic you can keep the other one sweatdrop sweatdrop  

gants

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Ice sat on top of an abandoned roof looking at the sun setting over the water. She couldn't think straight and just wanted to relax. After awhile she laid back on the roof and shot ice into the air making it fall back down on her as snowflakes. This calmed her down until she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:12 am
Gaia Name- Golden_hands
Character Name- Aurora
Age- 13
Powers- Can control, project th suns energy anf can move the sun. Can make sun bolts or balls and can fly over 400mph.
Weapons- none ( her powers )
Crush- Beast Boy
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutral
Appearance- middlish hight, brown hair, yellow eyes and beautiful smile and body! lol!
Bio- she got her powers at the ag of 10 were she woke up to find her hands glowing. In shock, her powers got the better of her and blew up the house. She left in search of other beings like her, but could not find anyone, so she heard about the teen titans, and went on a quest tofind them!
Extra details: She has one enemy called Photon.  

golden_hands

golden_hands

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:14 am
she lands out side titan tower...holding her breathe in disbeleif...
"it looks much...smaller on t.v..." walks up to the door and knocks three times ~knock~knock~knock~  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:16 am
DarkYang109
Ice sat on top of an abandoned roof looking at the sun setting over the water. She couldn't think straight and just wanted to relax. After awhile she laid back on the roof and shot ice into the air making it fall back down on her as snowflakes. This calmed her down until she fell asleep.

sees u and sits with u
"thats cool, how do u do that, all i can do is...well...really lame stuff"

she tucks her legs into her chest tightly.  

golden_hands

Kenkae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:31 pm
gaia name- Kenkae
character name- Azaia
age- 15
appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
crush- Always admired Starfire
powers- Originally he's not too gifted with a power though all he can do is jump pretty high and far.
weapons- A two-sided axe, that's his basic form of battle.
personality- Happy, he's pretty much a regular school boy though he always managed to ace others in sports, and he always seemed to be a bit of an out cast, though not worrying he has experienceded the defeat of enemies by the titans, he has always wanted to meet star fire.
Good/neutral/bad- Good, but can be easily fooled
bio- Always lived the life of a regular happy school kid, did regular things like hang out and he practiced forms of battle in a class, he witnessed the victory of the titans and no matter how they had always managed to succeed, he always had a crush on Starfire, he lived with his grand mother alone, it wasn't until later he found himself to be different considering he aced everyone at regular sports, at the thought of evil attacking and taking over he was willing to use his life to defend against the evil that would threaten, he found a two-sided axe one day while he was strolling and he decided to keep it for his own personal use.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:00 pm
Gaia name: Starfirerobin
Character Name: Rosa Kenia
Appearance: Black hair, when she gets annoyed angry ect. she get red streaks, when calm loving ect. she gets blue streaks. Plain black when nothing is happening. Most of the time she wears a black outfit and a carrying case for a note book and a couple pencils allong with pictures already drawn inculding a sword, smoke bombs ect.
Crush: None so far.
Powers: Everything she draws comes to life, ability to fly, and is an expert in martial arts.
Personality: Quiet, yet her emotions can change in a second. Sugar gets her hyper and excited, easy.
Good/neutral/bad: Good, but a good lier yet is very gulible.
Bio: Started out as a regular kid, yet her imagination went far beyond any other kid easy. At first she couldn't draw very well. But after staring a while trying to draw a picture she finally felt confident with it, as soon as that happen the page came to life and even started walking around. After this Rosa has been into draw for the rest of her life.  

Little Gray Ghost

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces