Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
The Wedding Ceremony of Zach McClure and Elainya [first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:27 pm
*stands around doing... whatever*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:28 pm
Ryu Taiyou
Elainya
*Sees Ryu* Hey you! If you want, you can get in formation with the Marines and Soldiers and help with the sword bridge. But you'd better hurry.
He chuckled. "Helljumpers don't use swords, also I'm not a marine anymore. Remember?" He smiled and kept his hands in his pockets.

"My sister didn't say you were." says Ted. "She's just sayin' you might feel more comfortable with them. But, if ya don't want to you can still wait around you can get smashed after the ceremony with the best of 'em."  

Ted Forrester

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:29 pm
"At last!" Menegil whispers to himself. Everything was ready, and the ceremony was about to start.

With a wave of the priest's hand, two of the Elven soldiers standind at the tip of the formation blowed their horns, as the Vanyarin chorus started singing a Numenorean Marriage March. The Elven soldiers readied themselves to follow their drills along with the U.S.A. troops.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:29 pm
Alfirin IV
*jokingly glares at Kirjava* Those under-things are my property, missus.

According to thaxul, there are no under-things for you to claim ownership of. But if you mean those under-things, take them and keep them, and may they never leave your possession. Or, at least, never enter my eyesight. *shudders*  

Kirjava

Skuldaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:30 pm
*sits quietly*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:30 pm
Ted Forrester
Ryu Taiyou
Elainya
*Sees Ryu* Hey you! If you want, you can get in formation with the Marines and Soldiers and help with the sword bridge. But you'd better hurry.
He chuckled. "Helljumpers don't use swords, also I'm not a marine anymore. Remember?" He smiled and kept his hands in his pockets.

"My sister didn't say you were." says Ted. "She's just sayin' you might feel more comfortable with them. But, if ya don't want to you can still wait around you can get smashed after the ceremony with the best of 'em."
He smiled slightly, thinking it would be better. He then nodded. "Might as well."  

TDA_Romeo

Dangerous Lunatic

Kirjava

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:31 pm
ChewySkywalker
*scoots over* Kir come sit with me!! You look squished. heart

*crawls under her row of benches into Chewy's row, and sits next to her* Spiffy duds, Chewy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:31 pm
Shush up everyone, it's starting!

*sits quietly now*  

Zurgi

Nagarya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:32 pm
*wonders how much popcorn one could eat before one explodes*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:32 pm
Kirjava
ChewySkywalker
*scoots over* Kir come sit with me!! You look squished. heart

*crawls under her row of benches into Chewy's row, and sits next to her* Spiffy duds, Chewy.

Thank oyu *whispers*  

ChewySkywalker

Elainya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:33 pm
*Elainya hears the music, and takes a shaking hand and places it in the crook of her brother's arm.* 'Left foot, Ellys, left foot.' She thinks to herself, and with that, she glides gracefully towards the waiting Military, and after that to her beloved.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:34 pm
*Upon hearing the trumpets, Zach as well as the Marines and Soldier snap to attention with swords at ready.*  

Zach McClure

Ted Forrester

Ted accepts the hand and walks his sister confidently to a man who has earned his trust. Not every man could have done it, but this guy did.  
*watches Elly glide across the floor and (being the hopeless romantic that she is) sighs*  

Niere

TDA_Romeo

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:35 pm
Ryu got into place and waited for Elainya to walk past. (Here we go.)  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff