Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:55 pm
Raven stood up shakily and focused on standing still for a few seconds. Then she took a few tentative steps, getting used to walking on four wolf legs. She walked towards Beast Boy, still a bit shaky in her steps. Raven could sense something was wrong with Robin and Beast Boy and she figured that since Starfire was watching over Robin, she would do the same for Beast Boy. She sat down on her haunches and looked at Beast Boy. "Don't tell me you're going to turn into a wolf too." Her voice was a bit sarcastic though Raven did hope that Beast Boy was okay.

Scar laughed. He didn't look at the stone too long since stones had never interested the wolf much. He was more interested on using the stone or fighting the Titans when his master gave the word. "Of course we'll find her. And if the other Titans try to protect her, we can kill them, right?" Scar said as he resumed his human form.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:08 pm
"Of corse", said Blaise.

"Yes killing. I love hearing people screaming in teror hahaha", said Blood Moon.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:12 pm
"Same hear", said Swiftkill.

~~~~The Titans~~~~~

Cyborg walked over to Beast Boy as well, so he can be there for his best bud. "Oh, yeah. Robin and Beast boy will turn itno a wolf anytime soon now", he said.

Starfire looked at Robin with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry Robin, I'm right here", she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:23 am
As if on cure Robin felt a unimaginalble amount of pain as his skin became fury and grey. He senses were heightened as the bone crushing pain got worse he kept his scream in as it could draw unwanted attention.After the pain subisided a wolf lay in Robins place.

Beastboy collapsed again failing to get to Robin he curled growning he was transfoming but with his might it wouldn't stop it felt like he was beaten by an inisable though. Then finally it subsided and Beast boy felt very differentent and fury.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:49 am
Raven lay down by Beast Boy and poked him gently with one of her paws. "You okay?" Despite doing her best to keep her voice level, it still sounded a bit concerned. She looked over at Robin to see if he was okay, but she figured she didn't need to go over since Starfire was with him.

Scar grinned. "So do I, but we'll have to find them first. Shouldn't be too hard." He thought of everything he had killed whether it was prey or something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:05 am
"Don't worry Rae, Star, they'll be alright I think. I'll go check on Argent now", said Cyborg.

When Starfire heard Cyborg say that, she comed down a little. She than licked Robin's wolf face and put her head under his head and layed there with him. "Robin", she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, Blaise", said Swiftkill.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 am
Blaise looked up in the sky and than looked at his pack and love. "Its late. We should get some rest if we expect to find the girl tomorrow or so", he said as he walked into their den.

Blood Moon and everybody else follewed Blaise back into the den. Blood Moon said, "Can't wait for tomorrow now." She than layed down near a rock and slept there.

((If any of you are interested I made a roleplay called Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time cuz I do need some more people to help my story get started now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:55 pm
Scar turned into a wolf. It was more comfortable sleeping as one especially in the cold nights. Having wolf fur was definitely a plus. He walked into the den and and laid down in a corner. He curled up. He couldn't wait until tommorow.

Raven nodded her head to show that she had heard Cyborg. She lay still next to Beast Boy though she didn't touch him. She hoped he and the rest of the Titans would be okay. Her eyes traveled to the sky where the sun was setting.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:34 pm
Swiftkill turned into a wolf and slept next to Blaise for that is her love and she's his love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg grabbed Argents hand lightly with his mouth and pulled her next to Raven. He said, "She should be find I think." He than sat next to Beast Boy and looked over where Robin and Starfire were and smiled. "Those two make a nice couple hu", he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Raven followed Cyborg's eyes and nodded her head. "Yeah, they do." Her eyes stayed on Robin and Starfire for a while before she looked over at Beast Boy and then at the sky. "It's getting late... We should try and sleep."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:29 pm
"Your right", said Cyborg as he stood up, layed in front of Beast Boy and Raven, put his head down and fell asleep.

When Starfire moved her head away, she saw evryone asleep now. She stood up from the ground, looked at her friends and than Robin, walked over to a tree and sat there for a while. She thought to herself, `Something about these woods are strange to me. But why were those human wolves after me?` Then Starfire looked at the moon as it glowed bright.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:38 pm
Blaise turned into a wolf again and layed next to Swiftkill. He layed his head on her back and than fell asleep.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:23 pm
Raven closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. Despite the tiredness Raven felt, she couldn't fall asleep with all the thoughts going through her mind. What's the purpose of all of this? ...Why'd those wolves pull us into this world? Raven kept her eyes shut though she wasn't fully asleep. It would be a while for sleep would claim her for the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:25 pm
Then Starfire walked back over to Robin, layed down next to him, put her head under his head again, and thought to herself, 'Why are we here and why are we wolves. How long must we stay in this unknown world and stay as wolves?' She than closed her eyes tight but was still awake, trying to fall asleep.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:26 am
(I'm back, can we change from wolf to human at will. Also wheres lil patrica ?)

Robin eyes opened slowly with much difficulty though still everything was mixed blur his head stung he flet strange he groaned bu it was human voice heard his heart beat increased down to fear he concentrted to get his vision back.

BB awoke it felt like he had fallen into a deep sleep he hoped it was because the things that happened earlier were the stuff of nightmares ..man his stomach hurt.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff